View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 06:33 AM
Tyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by todeen View Post
Individual autos always bring more money than a group, so you would be increasing value by removing from auto book.
That’s the thing, they aren’t individual signatures. There are several signatures on each page. (I do believe they are all from the same team.) So I would want to encapsulate the entire page, as obviously Im not going to cut out individual signatures. There are other signatures throughout the book, so the other pages aren’t all blank. But this was my grandfathers, and there seems to also be signatures of friends of his from high school, and possibly some local personalities. So although authentic.....the only thing I have identified as valuable are the two pages I want to get encapsulated.

Quote:
Further, when you submit a group signed page, you generally pay for certain signatures. For example, I submitted a Phil Athletics album page that included Connie Mack. There was no other major auto. So I only paid to authenticate him. If there had been other more important signatures, I could have paid for those to be authenticated also.
Thank you, as this is also what I am trying to research. There are a few names that I recognize, so I would assume I would pay for those names, but the rest I’m not sure. They are not recognize able to me, but in the grand scheme of things, possibly they are rare? Is there a list of names, or is that something I would have to get in contact with PSA for?

Quote:
I guess you also asked for recommendations. I generally leave items in their original state, if I can.

Is this an auto book that can be untied, in order to remove pages? Or do you need to cut out the pages you want to submit?
Thanks. This book is of the small spiral variety. So I would have to cut out the two pages being discussed.

Last edited by Filthy; 02-22-2021 at 06:38 AM.