View Single Post
Old 09-19-2021, 02:20 PM
rob.ert int.rieri

I think the well is running dry if we are talking about the number of available t206's for sale. I think we can agree that the number of individuals collecting t206's has increased since the pandemic. During the past year I have viewed a significant lowering of the number of t206's offered on ebay. In my opinion, those newly added and pre-existing collectors are very much impacting both the prices of offered cards and reducing the number of cards available for sale. It doesn't take much to create that demand pressure when the estimated number of surviving t206's is relatively small when considering the number of individuals pursing the subjects. I've seen several estimates where that population is approximately 1,500,000. Some may say that is a large number of available subjects but considering how addicting collecting t206's can be is it really that large? I find myself simply trying to amass as many cards as I can. Given the increased number of collectors and current cheapness of money I think prices are going to go higher.