View Single Post
Old 04-23-2020, 02:33 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dueces View Post
That is absolutely a must see. Amazing what the people have been led to believe.
I guess they do it to feel good about themselves while all they have to do is follow the money. Thank you so much for posting. I doubt I’ll get any of my Eco friendly friends to watch it but I can now have an argument about all of it. Extremely informative.
You're welcome.

Like you, I hope everyone watches it, even non believers in the global warming/green energy hoax/scam.

When you think of it, these @#$%^ will stoop to no level in order to make money.

Start with a big lie that will get everyone, (or most) on board, with Global warming because they know the vast majority will support it when they claim our lives are hanging in the balance and we must act now or else.
Paint up, tell a bunch of lies with fake data, skewed computer modelling, and some scary pictures.
Get, fund, or invent some climate alarmist/environment sites who will also back/support what you're spewing.
Hire some celebrities, well known's, crooked politicians, to help and you have the perfect fake narrative/recipe just to sit back and watch the money roll in all under the guise of saving the planet and everyone's lives.

Like you, I am also having a hard time getting some to watch it, which isn't surprising, but as they say, it is easier to fool someone than it is to convince someone they have been fooled.

Like I mentioned in that other thread, people need to do research themselves before trusting any media sources today as the fake news, even from MSM, is at an all time high this day and age.

I sure hope those believers, who watch this documentary, who believe in this global warming/climate change/green energy nonsense, will think twice before jumping on board with the next hoax that comes along.

Last edited by irv; 04-23-2020 at 02:44 PM.