View Single Post
Old 04-23-2020, 03:01 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Bowman View Post
The most amazing thing about it is that it was made by a lifelong leftist who has bought into everything about climate change and how evil fossil fuels are and despises those on the other side, but he has seen through the lies about renewable green energy and how it is often more harmful than coal, the billionaires who are taking advantage of it and also those in positions of authority who know what's going on and are purposely looking the other way.
Yep, and even some former climate alarmists/crusaders who have also now seen the light have done a 180 or an about face.

Hopefully this documentary goes viral, as, imo, it needs to to at least put this further destruction of the earth that this movement is causing, on hold.

My wife or son haven't watched it yet but I know it will sicken them, as will it my son's girlfriend, who, without knowing 100% for sure, also believes in the green movement.

I never personally believed in the movement but I had no idea it was this bad, or what was truly/fully going on.