View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 06:57 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
I have two friends like yours. One of them is really just a nut-case with a wealth of data, but the other cites more relevant data, and is organized and coherent enough that it's hard to argue with him. Plus, he was my golfing buddy before I realized he was into this stuff, so I had him pegged for down-to-earth, not from-outer-space. These conspiracy theorists always seem to have minds like steel traps!

You should hear his theories about COVID-19. After listening to the details on why we had WWII and of course, Kennedy, I was not surprised that he had a full arsenal of information to back his COVID-19 thoughts. 5G in Wuhan, Bill Gates, etc .
I love reading the unexplained mysteries and paranormal forums they are hilarious. Yes the wackos have great points and know a lot about the subject. Unfortunately it is always wrong and makes 0 sense. It is like a 6 year old trying to explain quantum physics to you. It don't make sense even if you don't think about it but damn are they serious about it.

My favorite part by far is how they are always being proven wrong. They somehow completely forget about that and move on to the next bat $hit crazy belief. Another amazing one is the people that think tv/movies about paranormal activities are real.

Last edited by bnorth; 04-25-2020 at 06:59 AM.