View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
No we don't.

Like I mentioned, the earth/climate has always changed and it always will whether we are on this planet or not. To think otherwise is just foolish.
Imo, once one educates themselves, it should be crystal clear that during our very very short time on earth, geologically speaking, we have had very little effect on how our climate has and will continue to change.
Those things you speak of all fodder for the alarmist movement where they use whatever means/lies they can to convince us we are the ones responsible for the climate changing.

You don't think the industrial revolution has had any negative effects on the climate? It is your opinion that the pre and post industrial environments are the same?

The question (in my mind) has never been does the climate change naturally. The question has always been is our behavior causing those changes to become more extreme. I really don't understand how someone could view the Earth as suffering no ill effects after the age of industry. The agents we pump into the air every day are agents we know to be life threatening to ourselves. Doesn't it stand to reason that these actions are not inconsequential when it comes to the Earth at large?

Last edited by packs; 04-30-2020 at 01:33 PM.