View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 02:38 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinMike View Post
Kind of like if someone were talking about the corona virus and says the following –

Jan. 22: “We have it totally under control.”

Feb. 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

Feb. 2: "“There's really no need to panic and avoid activities that we always do as New Yorkers.”

Feb. 7: "We're telling New Yorkers: Go about your lives, take the subway, go out, enjoy life..."

Feb. 10: “Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.”

Feb. 10: "This disease, even if you were to get it, basically acts like a common cold or flu. And transmission is not that easy."

Feb. 26, “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."

March 2: "We know that there is currently no indication that it's easy to transmit by casual contact. There's no need to do any special anything in the community. We want New Yorkers to go about their daily lives - ride the subway, take the bus, go see your neighbors."

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down … a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 7, “Anyone who wants a test can get one”

March 15: “This is a very contagious virus. It’s incredible. But it’s something that we have tremendous control over.”

March 17: “This is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.”

Apr. 7: “But you have to understand, I’m a cheerleader for this country. I don’t want to create havoc and shock and everything else”

If someone did that, would that make you ?
You missed a few, but I added them into your timeline (all made by NYC officials). If you like, I can post the video that shows these and more?

Edited to add: And let's not forget the Tweet from the WHO on January 14th.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WHO.jpg (72.2 KB, 235 views)

Last edited by vintagetoppsguy; 04-30-2020 at 03:31 PM.