View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 12:36 PM
Chr!$ M!ll!c@n

so i can have a man cave!!!
I started early with some of those 88 donruss & early 90's topps....but too busy with school back then. Afterward school, started doing Nascar stuff. Those dang die-cast cars take up to much room. I need to sell that stuff to make room. Sometime after Dale Sr death, i stopped collecting for like 8-10 yrs and concentrated just on work. A few years ago, i come back into the hobby after a long snap. Decided to go the Mickey Mantle route and collect all the years 50-60's and several oddballs. Won several lots in a AH and got a new buddy (Bestdj777) who shared my interest in Micks. After acquiring the 'white whale' 52 Mick, i basically was done.
So i changed my focus to just HoF'ers RC's and just recently sold off most of the Micks to be able to do more projects, like the Ty Cobb T206 cards, which i got the red & green.
Of course theres several more cards i love to grab, but i got where i dont just settle, i try to get a nice centered one.
BTW, i also have had a few football RCs i had to grab while on the chase. WHAT A THRILL RIDE it had been so far!!

Last edited by pawpawdiv9; 06-06-2015 at 12:45 PM.