View Single Post
Old 12-05-2020, 03:09 PM
Rich Klein

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALR-bishop View Post
Rich--I personally think it was a huge mistake for PSA to recognize the 61 Fairly as a variation as opposed to leaving it a minor recurring print defect. Not only does the defect exist in varying degrees on that card, it exist on numerous other cards in the set as can be seen in current eBay listings. Admittedly it is as much a defect as the Herrer and Bakep, but the Internet has shown there are hundreds of similar or even more dramatic unrecognized print defects out there.

But I collect them if they are recurring, and since there is no official definition of a variation, and the catalog era has ended, variation recognition in the hobby will presumably be a haphazard process in the future

I much appreciate your cataloging efforts on COMC. I have made use of it on several occasions and would continue to do so if you can now do something about shipping times
Al:

I would LOVE to be able to do things about shipping; however, because of COVID-19 requirements it's really hard for multiple people to do multiple pulling of cards at the same time. Ergo that is where the bottleneck occurs. Now if we could get Sue Richards to pull cards we'd be in much better shape on that front

Rich