View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 08:07 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayGhost View Post
As we approach Christmas and are in the holiday season, once again thanks to Leon and all the board members for another fantastic year on net 54. Great friends sales purchases and most important baseball knowledge. For me and others, this is a great place to go every day to escape from the world in reality. It’s been a really hard year for me with bad finances and the loss of my best friends six months ago, but so many of helped keep me afloat. It’ll be a hard Christmas season, but it’s a lot easier when I look forward to going on at 54 every day. Thank you everyone!

Within reason, if you could have one item if Santa Claus could bring you one item for your collection or whatever, what would it be? From me I’ll go reasonably low I would love to have an authentic Thai cob signature. Nothing spectacular, just authentic. I had one once that was not good and that’s my dream. I look forward to some interesting responses on what you could have for you and one premade and that you could receive a Christmas thanks everyone and I hope the big man in the red suit is good do you and your families peace Scott
Here, here! Merry Christmas and Happy Hanuka to all!

Nothing for me. It just feels a lot better to give for me, actually.

I graduated college in 1989 (after 10 years) and have listened to this song for The past 30 years almost everyday. It has motivated me to find & chase my dreams, my way and damn if it didn't happen. Now, I share it with you.

Merry Christmas everyone and may all your dreams come true. TURN IT UP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv4-m-cIZf4

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 12-20-2019 at 08:13 AM.