View Single Post
Old 03-09-2022, 01:40 PM
mĒttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorditadogg View Post
Doncic has been pretty much a one man team his whole career so far. It's a shame Porzingis could never get healthy. It is amazing that Doncic is leading the Mavs into contention with the roster they've got.

I've been trying to figure out a good comp for Doncic and I think the best is Oscar Robertson. Both big strong point guards, they can post up, rebound and defend.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
All fair points, Al. Interesting to note that both Dallas and Memphis are currently outperforming preseason expectations, but the Grizzlies are doing it by a much higher margin. And the Memphis roster isn't exactly an All-Star team either...

ESPN Preseason Predictions (Win %)
Mavs 58.5%
Griz 51.2%

Current
Mavs 61.5%
Griz 67.2%
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry