View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 09:32 PM

Default Recent Brooks Robinson PSA Master Set Additions

Hi, everyone. A few recent additions to the Brooks PSA Master Set. These were stacked up for a few months. I tried to add the 1964 Martin Marietta Family Night hand out card and 1961 Baltimore News Post but they denied my request. Both are pretty rare so I was very disappointed. This was a large update to the set, which is now at 293 items. Top left to right is the 1974 OPC Orioles Team Card. Next,is the 1967 OPC The Champs card with Brooks, Frank and Bauer. The 1967/68 Coca Cola Caps are mostly 1 of 1s in the master. The O10s Tab, Fanta Orange, Fanta Root Beer and Fanta Grap are impossible to find. Same with the #3 Fanta Orange. The grades are not that high but good luck finding these. All of the Coca Cola Caps are 1 of 1s in the Master. Next, is one of my rarest finds...the 1970 Dayton Daily News. It received an Authentic Grade but I was very happy that they at least graded it. This is the only one graded. The 1961 Post Cereal Panel featuring Brooks is another 1 of 1. I thought the grade was low, but very excited to add it. Finally, one of my favorite sets is the 1969 Nabisco Team Flakes. This complete panel was surprisingly on ebay and thanks to Mark Comer, he pointed it out and I made an offer and won. This panel is pretty hard to find and was not so happy with the grade but at least it is now part of the Master Set. I was 100% on the Master but recently fell short on the completion with 3 additions. The 1962 Sports Service Baltimore Orioles Brooksie was added and I had one on hand and sent to PSA just today. The Brooks 1962-1965 Jap Pub Type 2 B on Cap Batting Waist View was added...I think I have that one already graded. I think it is labled wrong and asked PSA to accept it. The final addition is a 1962 Post Cereal Boyer/Boros/Brooks hand cut panel. I think this is a panel of 3 cards from a box going left to right. I can't find one nor a picture...this is what keeps me up at night. Hope you enjoyed and keep up the "posts."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Brooks Adds to Master Sep 21.jpg (77.5 KB, 132 views)