View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 07:19 AM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by drcy View Post
They had an agreement and even agreed upon payment plan.
yes, and buyers should expect the deal to be at risk under those circumstances. perhaps i misunderstand what happened, But when I buy on Ebay, a sale is done only when a seller agrees to my offer or I won an auction. After that, the item then goes into my cart and sits there until i pay. that is an 'official' recognized sale by both parties. I then have some time to pay according to whatever the stated rules are. For some sellers, this is 7 days as they allow you to accumulate and combine shipping...

if a seller backed out when the item was in my cart, i would be annoyed and probably not buy there anymore. however, this deal seems to have been done through email exchange. which is just not the same thing, at least on Ebay
Deals Done: GrayGhost, Count76, mybuddyinc, banksfan14, boysblue, Sverteramo, rocuan, rootsearcher60, GoldenAge50s, pt7464, trdcrdkid, T206.org, bnorth, frankrizzo29, David Atkatz, Johnny630, cardsamillion, SPMIDD, esehombre, bbsports, babraham, RhodeyRhode, Nate Adams, OhioCardCollector, ejstel, Golfcollector, Luke, 53toppscollector, benge610, Lunker21, VintageCardCo, jmanners51, T206CollectorVince, hockeyhockey

Collecting: T206

Monster #236

Last edited by Oscar_Stanage; 02-24-2021 at 07:20 AM.