View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 09:04 AM
Howard Che.r.n.i.ck

You can't judge a Seller for his one response to this buyer. You don't know what might have been going on behind the scenes.

I recently received a negative form a buyer (which eBay removed). He complained about how the cards were protected during shipping. It was a lot of 16 cards which I forgot to place each individual card in a penny sleeve. I protected the cards with top loaders on the outside of the group plus shipped in a firm bubble envelope. Cards arrived in perfect condition. But that wasn't good enough for him.

My response to him was strong not just because he lied in part of his comments but he also sent me 8 eMails. He harassed me over and over saying that he was going to drag my name thru social media. All over nothing. I checked to see what kind of feedback he left for other sellers. He left multiple negs where he complained and complained. He was just a chronic complainer. I blocked him, ebay removed his remarks and I moved on.

So, maybe the buyer in this case that the OP was talking about harassed the seller and the seller was frustrated.
One neg in a thousand wouldn't stop me from purchasing from this seller.

Buythatcard

http://stores.ebay.com/Buythatcard