View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 05:20 PM
Fred

Quote:
Originally Posted by conor912 View Post
Dave made his intentions clear and everyone had ample time to make him an offer he couldn't refuse. No one did, so he went through with his stated plan. He was doing what he thought was right, regardless of possible financial gain or being complicit in the forwarding the anti-PSA agenda so pervasive in some pockets here.

IMO anyone who, for any reason, owns and refuses to crack out a single PSA card, shouldn't cast stones here.
I see an honest opinion. Frankly, I kinda agree with it. I may not have said "you fucked up" (and it was written "with all due respect"), but yeah, I kinda think he fucked up. Anyway, the owner sees the humor in it because he's posted that he's not going to be able to retire off of the cash he would have gotten for it.

Perhaps repeatedly poking fun at the TPGs by posting that glaring mistake, over and over again might actually make them try harder (not to FUCK UP). Ok, perhaps that's a stretch...