View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 06:02 AM
Ted Zanidakis

Default Two rare T206 Herzog's travel to Cooperstown & the National & the Culver City Show

Two rare Buck Herzog T206's traveling to Cooperstown & the National & Culver City, CA
Two rare T206 Herzog's travel to Cooperstown & the National & the Culver City (CA) Show

The 34th annual Cooperstown BB card Show is this weekend at the VFW building.....which is located diagonally across the street from the Hall of Fame.

Always a great event on Hall of Fame weekend, it should be quite interesting, since no major ballplayer is being inducted into the HOF this year. However,
many HOFer's will be in town signing and engaging in some great conversations with everyone.

Mark Macrae and I are setting up at this show with lots of vintage stuff. Afterwards, we will be traveling to Chicago to set-up at the National next week.

The Herzog / UZIT is unique, in that I don't think another one has been found (as yet). The El PRINCIPE de GALES Herzog card is quite rare (perhaps
one other exists). And while I'm in no hurry to part with these two "gems", if I get a reasonable offer that I cannot refuse, I will sell (or trade) either one
of them (or both). Otherwise, these 2 guys will travel west to the Culver City Show in California in October

Stay tuned for some Buck Herzog TRIVIA.

You'll have a fun time in Cooperstown on HOF weekend. So come one, come all.

Admission is FREE......Show schedule is:

Friday..........JULY 26th......10 AM - 8 PM

Saturday......JULY 27th....... 9 AM - 6 PM (Auction usually follows at 8 PM)

Furthermore......I have recently acquired a T-card collection; and, I will bring many new T206 cards to these shows.

If you have any questions regarding the Cooperstown Show, I will try to answer them.

We've been to Cooperstown, to Chicago....and, on October 5th we will be set-up at the BB card Show in Culver City, California. See you there.

TED Z

Last edited by tedzan; 09-10-2013 at 05:39 AM.