View Single Post
Old 08-15-2002, 09:06 PM
Administrator

Default you have to be kidding me

Posted By: Leo

Thank you for pointing out that PSA Paige error card, even the best make obvious mistakes.

That's right!!!! Beckett is now grading un-licensed 1997 Tiger Woods Cardwon rookie cards under their BCCG label, click on the link below or copy and past!! I guess us sellers are left with only 1 reputable grading company ( SGC )... Unless of course they happen to screw up big time which in that case we'll have to authenticate and grade our own cards!

I'm sorry, but I totally dis-agree with Mr Cornell's statment about reputable Ebay sellers which I happen to be. It's so much easier for someone to name call, point the finger and criticize everybody and everything after a mistake is made.

I couldn't help noticed how quick he attempted to smooth over the PSA blunder by pointing the finger at the seller.

However sellers who deal mostly in graded cards know that all grading services including the best are capable major errors, so why is it the seller's fault. So should we listen to people like Mr. Cornell and send our card strictly to PSA, SGC or BGS "I think not."

Now that Beckett is grading unlicensed cards should they be balck-balled as well, according to Mr. Cornell's SGC quote absolutely! "if you can't authenticate it, don't grade it."

Can a grading company like Beckett authenticate an un-licensed card, that's something to think about.

Here is the link to Tiger's cardwon rookie....Enjoy!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1850767186