View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
Travis, where are you? Another company with three letters. For the rest of you have them tell you who authenticates for them and what there background is. I just can not think that anyone would be so excited with even knowing anything about the people that you are going to spend your money to tell you if it is (In there opinion it is authentic)
This is one more of many that have your interest because you respect them for something that has nothing to do with autographs.
I cant wait for all of you that come on this site and ask our opinions. Once you get a no I am sure you will seek out SGC to make sure. Wow how much do the charge. I cant wait a new company to tell me something you ask of us everyday. They are great, how exciting it to have a new company to take my money.

Jim, Richard, David,Chris, Travis or anyone else that has any balls should no longer give you any opinion.Pay
for it You know have a new place to spend your money. I am sure there experts are so much better than the people you ask everyday on this site for nothing.
I will say this, if anyone I have mentioned is part of this company. It is time for you to get paid.
+1 Opinions given for free (at least when it comes to autographs) are percieved as having no value no matter how great or limited the expertise of the person rendering the opinion. However take the exact same item , charge $100.00 to have someone examine it and slab it (No matter for the level of expertise of the examiner or lack of it) and that item will be then be held with the same degree of reverence reserved for the Rosetta Stone or other precious artifact. It baffles me