View Single Post
Old 08-09-2002, 12:34 PM
Administrator

Default Private auctions question

Posted By: Dan Mathewson

Someone needs to get inside your head and help you out. How do you come about drawing the conclusions that you do?

After reading what you just posted above, I finally know that your rantings are factless and without merit. I don't go anywhere near your auctions unless someone mentions one of them here. Then, I merely go look at it (and usually laugh). I would NEVER bid on one.

I hope you named ME in your mystery lawsuit...that will be a hoot. I have not done anything to any of your auctions, other than question the value and authenticity of some of the things in PRO Holders, which I do here at Network 54...and, I will question ANYONE (not just you) that auctions "crap" yet labels it "silk".

You just posted above, directly alluding to ME "tampering with your auctions now or in the future" and that is utterly ridiculous. I don't touch private auctions because, more often than not, they are shills.

Your random accusations and threats toward people in this forum is boundless and random, dude. Get a grip.