View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 08:27 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default T206 REFERENCE.....Reminiscing about your 1st BB card Show where you acquired T206's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie73 View Post
Thanks Ted for the positive responses and great history. I just thought it was great that we both had a back story on the same card. These little cardboard pieces of history do occasionally have a personal back story. I think it adds to the overall enjoyment of collecting. I've been collecting nearly all my life, 40 out of 46 years, and I have more stories with just the T206 set than I do with all my other collectibles combined. This set has been a big part in my life over the last 10 years. Earlier today I was talking to someone about if you were forced to evacuate your location for good and could only take a backpack of items, I said that I'd be cracking 1500+ slabs of T206's and adding them with my other non graded ones and that would be going into the backpack first. Followed by a handful of rare coins, my half dime collection, and gold. Lastly, my medication. The backpack thing might make a great forum topic for someone to start.
Ron

A rough calculation results in at least 1 Million to 1 probability factor of both of us coming up with our totally independent stories revolving around the identical T206 Lundgren card.
However, it is evident from our numerous conversations on Net54 over the years, that this extraordinary coincidence may not be as unusual as it appears to be. We do think alike in
quite a number of factors regarding the T206 cards. As the saying goes: "great minds think alike"

TED Z