View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 03:21 PM
Jeff P

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezHood View Post
Thanks Jeff - the guys parallel to the ground in the Fordham premium is pretty odd - I wonder if that was within the rules..... Fordham football - I remember in Art Donovan's book Fatso, that was his favorite team as a kid growing up in the Bronx, and I'm pretty sure it roughly corresponds to this time period - its interesting how many college teams that were big back in the day are no longer in the college football conversation.

Aside from the former president, was anyone ever able to pick out any faces in the crowd of stars or semi stars? The Gutowsky premium in theory may contain Dutch Clark or Glenn Presnell, but I don't see it.
Interesting question, John. I've been meaning to spend a little time looking up the numbers of the players you can see on some of these to figure out who they were.

Don't forget the Williams Shakespeare one I mentioned already ... he's not referenced in the text on the premium but it's definitely him kicking the ball.

My bet is that by now if there was someone else famous, somebody would have picked them out.

jeff