View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 05:42 PM
James Graham
James Gra.ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
I posted this in the other thread but want to post here too...

I am really up in the air on this situation right now. I know of no one defrauded and he has been on the board 2 yrs. I am not saying it couldn't still happen, after all, in watching the news today it did look like Hell Froze over recently ..
There are 2 currently open issues, I expect them to be resolved as all of the others have been. Most likely, we'll get through these couple of situations and he will be allowed back but not on the BST. I don't need the drama . A few other members are only on the main forums too.

**However, I will add......am I understanding correctly that someone on this board has been defrauded?
I would say that so far I have technically been defrauded since the check was cashed almost a month ago and still no items. If they show, then I will let you know. Until then, I don't think he deserves to be back. I have been here for I think close to 3 years and have bought and sold tons of items through the BST and never has a problem until now.
"What I have done after my baseball career -- being able to help people with their lives and getting their lives back on track so they become productive human beings again -- that means more to me than all the things I did in baseball" - Don Newcombe

https://www.collectorfocus.com/collection/jgmp123