View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 07:40 PM
Ja.son Hugh.es

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
I posted this in the other thread but want to post here too...

I am really up in the air on this situation right now. I know of no one defrauded and he has been on the board 2 yrs. I am not saying it couldn't still happen, after all, in watching the news today it did look like Hell Froze over recently ..
There are 2 currently open issues, I expect them to be resolved as all of the others have been. Most likely, we'll get through these couple of situations and he will be allowed back but not on the BST. I don't need the drama . A few other members are only on the main forums too.

**However, I will add......am I understanding correctly that someone on this board has been defrauded?

*******FOR THE RECORD*******I AM DEFRAUDED $350*******

Leon,
I am not a computer expert, but you must be. Please go in to my private messages and you should be able to see the MULTIPLE times I asked him, "What about the $350 you owe me?" I did not tell him I was going to resend the signed 1955 All American I bought from him to PSA, but I did tell him that it didn't look right to me and JSA failed it as well.

What I did tell him was, if he wanted to choose to send it to PSA with the other three signed RARE 1955 All American's that he was attempting to sell that I would buy all four from him if they passed. I am so sure that not even PSA would pass any of these four that I offered to pay him FULL PRICE and pay for this PSA fees if they did pass. HOW MUCH MORE CAN I OFFER TO HIM??? I cannot send him back an item without an address or ANY communication from him. Why would I if he wont even answer me. The last answer from him is like December 15th.

EVERY STORY THIS GUY COMES UP WITH IS BS and I think I am going to call his work and discuss this if it does not get resolved. Before the multiple Ken Hubbs, the Honus Wagner, and the rare 1955 All American's, I was going to just chalk this up to a bad purchase, but if he wants to push back with more BS it's not going to end well.