View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 07:06 PM
James Graham
James Gra.ham

Update:
Hello all,

I finally was able to get Jose to mail out my items and he provided me with tracking. The only problem now is that the item shows delivered to my town, but not to my home. I was expecting 2 packages today and one was delivered with my normal mail at 1:30pm, but the package from Jose shows it was scanned as "delivered" at 9:30am....

I am beginning to think I am going crazy. I called the post office and alerted them to the issue, gave them the tracking #, and was told the driver would check his route and return a call to me tomorrow.

I assume someone at the post office scanned it in and took the items, but who knows. This is the first issue I have had with this particular post office, after having 100's of items delivered.

I confirmed the address was correct and Jose said it was, but who knows.

My two questions:
1.) It was shipped "First Class" and I don't believe that includes insurance, so is there anything I can do? Especially with the discrepancy in the delivery times?

2.) By me giving them the tracking #, Are they able to see what address the package was designated to? Let's say it was sent to "907 Street Address" instead of "970 Street Address" ?
"What I have done after my baseball career -- being able to help people with their lives and getting their lives back on track so they become productive human beings again -- that means more to me than all the things I did in baseball" - Don Newcombe

https://www.collectorfocus.com/collection/jgmp123