View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 08:40 PM
Noel

Default PSA? Hello?

Thanks for the update and glad to hear someone did not get royally screwed. There is no doubt in my mind the seller knew something was wrong right away but this is really damning for the PSA brand. And just to confirm, I don't think this will even be a blip on their radar. There are people just knowledgeable enough to know they should buy the PSA brand and they will stick to that regardless of any damning evidence.

Who the hell are their soccer experts and who let this slip through the cracks? Maybe it is a simple mistake of just office dynamics--maybe hiring people to work the QA section with Child Development and Art degrees wasn't the best cost savings initiative? What information did they receive that convinced them beyond a shadow of a doubt that card was from 1958 and an original? Where is the accountability? The mistakes coming out of there are mind boggling--I have had numerous conversations with Joe Orlando and others at PSA trying to educate them and get them to slab certain issues where I provided them enough information to start a small library. Every once in a while I feel like I have been dropped in a Twilight Zone episode and I start looking around for Rod Serling!

Perhaps PSA will have someone come on here and assure us this will never happen again just to put our minds at ease.