View Single Post
Old 04-23-2020, 02:41 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsagain74 View Post
I hate using pwcc or probstein too, and don't very often. And never would for a cadillac card. But for a 100 dollar PSA 4, occasionally I'll bite the bullet.

Shipping was five bucks. Their rates are always a little high, but it's not too drastic for Americans. Charging that much to send to Canada though? You can barely fight the collecting (or especially buy & sell) war with those amounts. Like having one hand tied behind your back
It certainly is. I've seen sales end, like one recently from Probstein, where the card sold for $14 dollars but his shipping, at that time, was also $35 dollars.

Like I mentioned in that post, I would have jumped all over that card as I think it undersold, or undersold compared to what I would have paid, but his shipping fees nipped that thought right in the bud.

I mainly stick with one U.S. seller, who, until recently, was only charging $3.00 dollars to ship, but with the CDN dollar still in the crapper, I have been sticking lately with just purchasing cards from Canada.