View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 10:09 AM
T!.m H.
Tim Hu,nt

It may be cheaper through some big aggregators but you may run the risk with honesty issues, missing cards, wrong cards etc.... If going that route make sure you vet the submitter with many references. Also look for solid and up to date communication. Doesn't seem like they get much break on sub times though.

I join a group sub with one of the TPA's off Facebook (friend of mine) but the arrangement is that all submitters send in their own stuff but gets the benefit of lower pricing and turnaround through the group... Group owner never touches or sees the cards...

bobbyw8469 runs one here occasionally that is very good though I have never participated... his sub threads are a fun read!
Successful B/S/T deals with asoriano, obcbobd, x2dRich2000, eyecollectvintage, RepublicaninMass, Kwikford, Oneofthree67, jfkheat, scottglevy, whitehse, GoldenAge50s, Peter Spaeth, Northviewcats, megalimey, BenitoMcNamara, Edwolf1963, mightyq, sidepocket, darwinbulldog, jasonc, jessejames, sb1, rjackson44, bobbyw8469, quinnsryche, Carter08, philliesfan and ALBB, Buythatcard and JimmyC so far.