View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 01:08 PM
₳₦ĐɎ ₦ɆɄ฿ɆⱤ₮

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatspajamas View Post
They usually run between $30-45 on eBay when they turn up. They don't usually turn up that often though. I would say maybe once every 2-3 months on average? If I ever see one under $30, I buy it whether I currently have a copy or not, so if you want one cheaper than that, you'll have to catch it before I do If I didn't already have a copy, I wouldn't have any problem spending $50 for one. I do agree $145 is a bit steep though unless you need the info right now or are too lazy to keep watch for a cheaper copy.

(FWIW, I'm not sitting on a hoard of these. I just think that the book is a very good all-around reference for new collectors of sports photography, and they make great gifts, which is why I'm not sitting on a pile of them.)
Great my birthday is Sept 4. Or if you want to do it a baby gift our child is due July 8th. I can give you my address. I am looking forward to this gift.

I have been slowly reading through Cycleback.com.

Sorry that I hijacked this thread slightly from the original intent about cleaning or not cleaning the photo. I was just reading through and your photos just brought up some questions.