View Single Post
Old 08-26-2022, 07:15 PM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardPadre View Post
My issue is that it is not a certified unopened pack, (it almost certainly is not a legitimately unopened pack, if so it would have been certified as such), and the contents, including the Gretzky on back, are in no way certified or even known as being authentic. That's all.
Sorry, I got that after thinking on it a bit. There definitely is faith in it for a buyer but the statement that if it was unopened it would be certified is false. There can be no other grade as it is a adulterated pack with the sticker. If you took a T206 Cobb and glued a cut signature to the card they would only place the title “trading card” with the signature authentication.

If the pack was signed physically and not a sticker added, you might have been able to get an “authentic” grade on the pack but I think it would take a bit of an ask.

You can only get combo card/sig grades on factory produced items to my knowledge.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.