View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 05:33 AM
Mike

Default New member intro - Hello everyone!

Funny story.....

I found this site by complete accident while searching for "does PSA authenticate fake cards" on google. I've always had my doubts about PSA and my research led me to this wonderful oasis. I've been thankful for finding you all for several reasons, but the most important reason is probably my sanity. Short back story.....

I was forced into early retirement earlier this year by my company of 31 years. Thanks to this and my newly found free time, I decided to pull out my lil ol' collection sometime around the end of January. As my research led me further and further down the collectors rabbit hole, I thankfully arrived here.

Fast forward a few months, and I must say, this is the most wonderful group of random people I have ever "met" and I've only been here a short time!!!!! Please accept my apologies for not introducing myself sooner, I was admittedly a kid in a candy store when I first arrived.

I haven't sold any thing but have made several purchases already. Everyone has been beyond fantastic and one transaction in particular caused me to finally step up and introduce myself because I wanted to please share.

I am a HUGE cubs fan and I would like to please thank one of the more tenured members on this forum that I was fortunate enough to encounter, quinnsryche
The Cubs programs I purchased "really tied the room together man" lol

I suppose I have rambled on long enough, but I did want to offer up a sincere thank you for allowing me to join and I hope to pull up a chair and stay awhile as they say down here in the south.

Best regards and pics attached.....
Mike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg room 1.jpg (17.5 KB, 290 views)
File Type: jpg room 2.jpg (18.9 KB, 288 views)
File Type: jpg room 3.jpg (15.1 KB, 278 views)
File Type: jpg room 4.jpg (12.5 KB, 280 views)
File Type: jpg room 5.jpg (16.1 KB, 277 views)

Last edited by Bartholomew_Bump_Bailey; 06-03-2021 at 06:08 AM. Reason: added more pictures