View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 06:23 PM
$téve VV1lk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookiemonster View Post
He not getting sued the net work is getting sued . In 2016 nobody but you and a handful of grammar police care about the way someone composes what they write on a baseball card forum . Your lucky it's not in emojis and short hand . Call me when people start writing in script again .

If you don't believe criminals or drug dealers well that's a issue for you .
Because even the judicial system will belive any one of those people and grant them immunityto say what they know . So that doesn't even hold water . How about murders ? Where would the mob be if not for Sammy the Bull ? Lol
I'm sure Sammy was a stand up kind of guy . How about any time someone is recorded with out there knowing ( and there breaking the law ) that is used as evidence against them .
Grammar is important. I wasn't trying to be a grammar police, I just have never seen anyone else ever put a space before their punctuation. I found it a little amusing. Also, grammar, at the very least, saves everyone a little time from trying to decipher the thoughts that you are trying to relay. It also makes you look not unintelligent when you actually can use your native language correctly.

If your typing and grammar look unintelligent, people normally make the assumption that your thoughts probably are too.