View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete zouras View Post
I'm having a similar experience. An ebay buyer buys a run of vintage basketball cards I have listed and today's a week and I haven't heard a word. I check his feedback and see a seller just left a less than glowing "positive" saying how no communication for 9 days followed by payment, and I look at his (the seller's) feedback and see a negative from the same buyer saying the "card was creased and seller has a bad attitude". Now I know what this a-hole's capable of and I wait to send him a reminder to start the non-paying bidder process until after 9 days to get my fees and hopefully avoid my first negative feedback in quite some time. I do a lot of business on ebay and I'd say this happens with 2 percent frequency.
You may be better off just sending a cancel transaction case with this buyer. If the buyer doesn't pay and you send an unpaid item case, he will get a non-paying bidder strike. He may not like this and pay, then leave you a negative. With a cancel transaction case, the entire transaction is cancelled, including the fees.

Last edited by Brendan; 07-31-2011 at 04:20 PM.