View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 09:53 AM
Jim VB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago206 View Post
Well, when an expert collector says no Red Cobbs with Red Hindus were printed....and then I find one that recently sold...whats a "dumb newbie" like me to think?

And the "edge" is due to the lynchmob mentality here. Something that will soften once you guys set down your torches and pitchforks im sure.

Read the thread.

If you had searched "red Cobb red Hindu" in the search function you could have easily found it yourself.

Instead you link to a recent auction, that was thoroughly discussed and attack Ted's credibility.

THAT...
is why we have what you call a "lynchmob mentality" We have already talked about it, but you wave it like it's new.

Don't get me wrong. There's absolutely nothing wrong with asking the question. I've asked Ted and others lots of questions, some of them, very dumb questions. In this case you could have phrased it better. Instead of terms like "blindly agree" and "old timers" you could have tried this:

Hi Ted. I noticed you were pretty certain that there is no Red Cobb w/Red Hindu back. I also noticed that one of them sold in last year's REA. Do you suspect there is something wrong with this front/back combo and therefore, this card? Thanks, in advance for your time.

Last edited by Jim VB; 04-21-2010 at 10:07 AM.