View Single Post
Old 07-30-2022, 09:13 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankbmd View Post
I'm not ashamed of my rabbit hole Bob. It never crossed my mind that you were asking for anything other than a medical opinion. Given the content of your voluminous "taxing" posts, I am quite surprised that you would have expected anything else.

I have purchased one Trout baseball card which I gave to a grandson. I'm am generally disinterested in threads concerning who should or shouldn't be in the Hall of Fame. I could care less. Trout's current situation will be resolved one way or the other regardless of the consensus opinion of Net54. Five years from now we will all know more about the impact of his condition on his career and this thread will be long forgotten.
If he just wanted your opinion as a collector and fan why the preface to the question at all? We're all collectors and fans. Certainly a fair reading.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.