Thread: Clayton Kershaw
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 05:33 PM

Cool

Kershaw and Seager are the only source of legit excitement with this team. Considering the payroll that is pathetic. You then have the hope of youth in Joc and Trayce, the latter a pleasant surprise. Then you have great players in decline in Gonzalez and Utley. I hated the signing of Chase which shows what I know. Then there is Kenley who must be shaking his head in his last year with the Dodgers. The rest of the roster is mix of injury prone, overpaid, underperforming has beens, never wases, and mental midgets with no backbone. There has been zero mental toughness from the mound sans ace and closer. Sick of homers served up in moments of mental weakness and lack of execution. They need fewer hugs from Roberts and more boots in the arse. Too many starting batters hitting around .240. Years of bad contracts on the books, this ain't changing for years. The lack of grit and guts on this team is astounding. There's always the hope of the returning mediocre injury prone dross over the next two months. That's how I see it. That doesn't even include the big f u to the fans and the TV situation. But I have time warner.