NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Everything Else, Football, Non-Sports etc.. B/S/T

Old 07-30-2010, 09:07 AM

Default Armour Coins and More at My National Booth

If you jump to the Non Sports listing, you will find a listing of my new non sports acquisitions during 2010 which I will have at Booth 125P at the Baltimore National next week. Some of my new sports items include:

NOTE: 1955 and 1960 Amour Coins -- many rare colors -- including light orange/peach Snider, lime green Snider, Yellow Snider, Black Snider, and more. I have over 15 Sniders as of this writing.

RARE Daley 1960 coin in a 1 of 1 color [/color]-- PSA graded -- come see it on display -- but it is for sale.

Also:

1- T205 set -- it's a great looking set that you can buy ungraded from me for grading. Check it out -- you will be surprised.

2- Best condition graded Toleteros -- Easter, Wilson, Perez, Collins, Fields, Easterling and more

3- Gorgeous graded Venezuelan Spahn. Many (Over 100) more Cuban rare older cards.

4- Japanese Kabaya Leaf graded and ungraded. Many other earleir Japanese cards.

5- Johnston Cookies unopened.

6- 50+ Unopened 1964 Standups packs -- stars showing Mantle, Clemente, Aaaron; Semistars - Boyer, Cepeda, Groat, etc.; Most single prints

7- Uncut 1941 Play Ball sheet 8 cards -- 6 are high numbers; 2 of those are stars -- Chuck Klein -- stunning condition.

8- Just picked up 1948-49 Leaf cards

9- Check out my T205's (over 200), T 206's (over 500), T210's (over 50, many Old Mill Series 8's), and many other early tobacco cards. I also now have 3 stunning Sawyer Biscuit cards.

10- Almost Forgot -- 1955 and 1960 Amour Coins -- many rare colors -- including light orange/peach Snider, lime green Snider, Yellow Snider, Black Snider, and more.

RARE Daley 1960 coin in a 1 of 1 color [/color]-- PSA graded -- come see it on display -- but it is for sale.

Just too much to remember--

Steve Sabow
914-522-3853 cell
Booth 125 P
Dynamictwo@aol.com

Baltimore National
Old 07-30-2010, 09:10 AM

Some of my non sports items I am bringing:

I will be bringing my normsal stock of primarily 1930s - 1970s non sports card singles, sets, wrappers, empty display boxes and unopened boxes. Watch for my wall of display boxes in booth 125P in the first row about seven booths to the left of the main entrance.

My ad in the latest wrapper just touched on what I will be bringing. Some of what I remember buying this year includes:

-- Bread labels -- Disney, Tom Corbett, Sports and Non-Sports, and many different folders with and without bread labels
-- The Wild West original pencil sketches 131 used in the article in the latest The Wrapper. I have also acquired 4 more unpublished cards sketches and text.
-- 4 uncut sheets of the original 1962 Mars Attacks
-- Many other uncut sheets -- rarer ones include Horror Monsters, Robin Hood, Zorro, Beatles, Wheaties Baseball, 1930s and strip cards.
-- Unopened boxes, tougher ones include Flags of the World 1 cent (Very rare and expensive -- 120 packs), partial box of Planes of the World (40+ packs), Beatles A&BC (rare and expensive), beatles Diary, Beatles Color, Disneyland, Marvel 1966, Green Hornet, etc.
-- Unopened packs -- many Beatles, Superman, Batman, etc.
-- Sets -- over 200 sets including Gilligans, Hogans Heroes, Terror Tales, Indian Gum, Pirates, etc. Also a T205 Baseball card set. Maybe I'll bring a T206 baseball card set as well, missing the big 4.
-- Single cards -- Too many list including Pee Wee Says, G-men and Heroes of the Law (many rarer), Believe it or not, Wild West, Skybirds, War Gum, War News Pictures, Horrors of War, Indian Gum, Fighting Marines (including rarer ones), Sky Birds, etc.
-- Wrappers and unopened -- Seven books full including many rarer wrappers. I have over 45 Indian Gum wrappers right now. I have a selection of baseball as well, including 58 unopened packs of 1964 Topps Standups with Mantle, Koufax and Clemente showing + much more. I have the super rare Mickey Mouse Globetrotters bread wrappers including the cards and folios.
--Test cards inclusing King Kong, Superman in the Jungle, Bewitched, Flash Gordon, Star Trek Large, Baseball large 1980 (Does anyone know that they exist?)
-- Japanese JinTan Gum Cars from the late 1950s or 1960s. I only know of one set, and it may be incomplete. I have over 50+ singles.
-- Sports selection including 1959 Bazookas, 1972 Topps High Number Football Mint cards, Strip cards, 1963 Roses, Off-condition stars, rookies from 1948-1970s.

Just too much more to mention and remember -- 95% of what I have on me will be under the table so please ask or call me before the show.

Thanks,

Steve
DynamicTwo@aol.com
914-739-8138 Best in Eves
Booth 125P in Baltimore in the first row to the left.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:12 AM

My last post:

More items I am bringing to the National Sports Collectors Convention in Baltimore next week.

UPDATE for Steve Sabow -- Booth 125P

These are more items that have never been to a show; I do 3-5 shows per year and the best time to buy from me is at a show. I will respond to e-mails but I am running out of time to prepare for the show, so you might not hear from me until after the National:

1- Canadian wrappers and cards -- Horrors of War low and high numbers cards; has anyone actually completed a set? Other selected Canadian non sports

2-National Defense set (Sat. Evening Post) with mailer and folders

3-Star Cal Decals Non sports

4- Gmen panels intact

5- 100+ Mint Beatles Plaks

6- Over 400 NM/MT Space cards (1957) -- I've already made 3 gorgeous sets

7- Over 100 Dixie Cup Lids

8- 30 of the R96-1B Movie Stars with Gum Inc Backs (from Moll's own stash) from 1938-39 including the Bing Crosby and Groucho Marx -- How many collectors have these with the Gum Inc. backs?

I'll list more if I add any new items by this coming Monday. I leave on Tuesday Morning for the show.

Steve
Old 07-30-2010, 04:21 PM
larry s
larry ser.ota

Default 1955 armours

ill buy them all tell me what you have and how much
Old 07-31-2010, 10:53 PM

Larry, You will be the first to see them in Baltimore. Even the rarest of the rare, I have more than one. I have been doing this a long time and this is the first time ever I am bringing Armour coins to a show. But I will not sell you more than one of any one color. Also, the Daley 1 of 1 and some of the other rare ones are quite expensive. Stop by when we open. Steve