NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Everything Else, Football, Non-Sports etc.. B/S/T

Old 09-13-2019, 07:57 PM
D@rek H.ogue

Default FS: Salvador Dali Fine Art (Hand Signed - Persistence Of Memory, Bicycle Symphony +)

Hello everyone. I have a selection of works from the Salvador Dali hand signed prints collection available for anyone who has interest. All works here have been beautifully framed, most very recently finished and quite nice I feel. I spent a lot of time trying to pick the right frame for the right piece so hopefully folks agree. All works are accompanied by a letter of authenticity and are guaranteed to be authentic hand signed works and 100% the real deal. If you would like imagery or pricing please email me at: t206society@gmail.com

A healthy selection of these works come directly from the Lucas collection making for a very nice provenance. Phyllis and Sidney Lucas were the first American publishers for Dali and produced several of Dali's most iconic works such as Persistence Of Memory, Fantastic Voyage, Cosmic Rays Resuscitating Soft Watches, Triumph of the Sea and others. Additionally, several of these bare the signatures and dates of Peter Lucas (Son of Sidney and Phyllis) and Dali Historian Albert Field on the reverse of the works which has been made visible through a glass window on the back of the frame for easy visibility.

Additionally, I do have a completed Bullfight I suite from 1965 that comes directly from the Lucas collection and has never been framed. Should anyone be curious about this completed suite please feel free to email and I can provide imagery for you. This suite of five works had only 312 total examples produced of each work.

Below is a list of the works I have available should anyone be interested. If you have any questions or would like to view imagery and pricing please feel free to email me. I will be happy to help. For reference, all prices include shipping and insurance fees and I will request that payments be made via check.

One more note: the word "tirage" essentially means the true total produced of each work. I have found that the edition number means next to nothing in many cases as a specific work can be broken down into several editions, some of which are quite small, yet the total produced is much higher. Bottom line, if you want to know the true population created of a work it is all about the tirage and not the edition. I have calculated the tirage total for each work though in some cases there is a small quantity of proofs which were likely created but I was unable to confirm any exact total unfortunately (in any case it is likely a very small total).

Thank you very much for your interest.

Respectfully,

Derek
email: t206society@gmail.com

1.) Bicycle Symphony/ Symphony Bicyclette (1970)
"Dali and the Marx Brothers"
Edition - 15/200
Tirage - 220 (the letter of authenticity has listed the total at 200 which is a mistake, there is a 200 edition and 20 unnumbered E.A.'s of this work)

2.) The Cards Spell Death To Carmen/ The Cards Foretell Carmen's Death (1970)
"From the Opera Carmen"
Edition - A/J
Tirage - 286 (plus a small amount of proofs)
Field & Lucas on reverso

3.) Love's Promise/ Temperance (1976)
Edition - XXXV/C
Tirage - 440

4.) Persistence Of Memory (1974)
"Dali's most iconic work"
Edition - 2 examples available (6/50 & 35/50)
Tirage - 562
Feild & Lucas on reverso (Lucas collection)

5.) Fantastic Voyage (1965)
"Based on the now classic sci fi film"
Edition - 179/300
Tirage - 312
Lucas on reverso (Lucas collection)

6.) Manhattan Skyline (1976)
Edition - 38/150
Tirage - 290

7.) Rhinoceros (1970)
"A beautiful rarity!"
Edition - 75/150
Tirage - 165

8.) The Roman Knight/ The Roman Cavalier (1972)
"From the Dalinian Horses suite"
Edition - 227/250
Tirage - 313 (plus a small amount of proofs)
Field & Lucas on reverso
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bicycle Symphony.jpg (78.4 KB, 48 views)