NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-11-2007, 07:05 AM
Administrator

Default t206.com

Posted By: david Poses

anybody have any dealings with t206.com? i purchased a card from him a few weeks ago and then a few days later went back and bought 3 more. never received any of them. after repeated attempts to contact by phone and email with no response, i feel a bit cheated (logical emotion as i gave money, yet never received cards.). i don't want to badmouth him, as, for all i know, some family tragedy has happened, but i'm wondering if anybody has had any successful or not successful transactions with this fellow.

Old 07-11-2007, 07:34 AM
Administrator

Default t206.com

Posted By: Paul

I bought once with no problems, but it was about 8 years ago.

Old 07-11-2007, 08:33 AM
Administrator

Default t206.com

funny. i just received a ups package with all the cards i ordered from t206.com. took a month, but they're here.

Old 07-11-2007, 09:34 AM
Administrator

Default t206.com

Posted By: Paul

Glad it worked out. Somebody asked about them here a couple months ago, & I think most responses were positive.

Old 07-12-2007, 11:09 PM
Administrator

Default t206.com

Posted By: Trae R.

I've had one experience with them and it was bad. I purchased a card (by looking at the crappy scans) and it was an obvious trim job when I received it. I emailed multiple times politely requesting a refund and received no response. After a few months I ripped the card into tiny little pieces out of frustration. I will not ever deal with them again.

Old 07-13-2007, 12:00 PM
Administrator

Default t206.com

yeah- i didn't mention in my previous post that i had called american express because i figured they could either get me the cards or get me a refund. when the cards arrived, they had been sent ups 2-day express, which was about 3 days after i called amex, which was over a month after i placed the order.

Old 07-13-2007, 12:48 PM
Administrator

Default t206.com

Posted By: robert a

I used to purchase cards from the site several years ago.
The service was always prompt and accurate.

A few weeks ago, I decided to purchase about 10 or so cards from them.

It took a little while but the cards eventually arrived. One of them was not there, but I was refunded for it. I even talked to the gentleman and he apologized for being way behind on his emails, but said he was dealing with some family issues. He did follow up with me and was very courteous.

Sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience Trae.

Rob