NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 11-08-2007, 07:30 PM
Administrator

Default Leon locked the thread before I could post but my frustration is there

Posted By: J Levine

Leon, delete it or lock it, but I literally missed posting this on the inane GAI thread by 30 seconds.

It drives me insane when the board ends up like this...I almost never post in these threads but here goes...

Things I have done in my life in no particular order and in no way do these things define me, how I feel about myself, or how others feel about me.

Learned to swim, been to every state west of the mississippi and 13 east of the mississippi, graduated college with a degree in Liberal Studies, an AA in Child Development, and a teaching degree, did a three hour stint on a local radio station for a night (KROQ), saw the Northern Lights in Alaska, taught 1st grade for the last 10 years, gone to the Golden Globes, Academy Awards, Grammys, and Emmys, appeared on the local t.v. news, sailed a boat, created several pieces of mosaic art and furniture, bought a condo, learned how to cuss in German, went to Cooperstown for a Baseball Hall of Fame induction, wrote several articles about baseball and baseball cards, worked on multicultural education research, planted a garden, buried a friend, traveled to England and Scotland, maintained a friendship with someone I only met twice in person in the last seven years, went to get a tatoo but chickened out, took a painting class only to find out that my artistic talents lie in the mosaic, not the paint, learned how to cook, tried out for Jeopardy (twice), bought and read every book by Neil Gaiman, climbed down the Grand Caynon, went into Carlsbad Caverns, and went to the World Series, biked down a volcano, visited a rain forest, owned a snake, drove a race car, crashed a van, won a poker tournament in Vegas, met two presidents, found a buried treasure, buried a time capsule, mentored a friend, helped a stranger, built a computer, played baseball on the field at Dodger Stadium, and spent an hours on Net54.

Have I done more, of course...do I care what you have done or accomplished, not really.

Please do remember that I judge you not on what you have done, how much money you make/made, or what clothes you wear but how you treat me, treat my friends, and how you act towards strangers. Is that how you all want to be judged or should we just keep harping on who has the most money or better collection or best job or better grammar?

Joshua