NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > WaterCooler Talk- Off Topics

Old 03-21-2023, 07:46 AM
D@le Irv*n

"Hopefully they do it willingly or else"
"Once we start doing these Fascist, totalitarian things, people will "willingly" get vaccinated"

(second vid down)

Nah, they weren't trying to control us.
I hope I see this @##$% and all the others who were involved in this plan-demic hanging from a rope soon.
https://twitter.com/TheEmperorSon/st...27097023463424
Attached Images
File Type: png ronessss6.png (165.2 KB, 120 views)
Old 03-21-2023, 08:15 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Republicaninmass View Post
It was the lead paint and asbestos!

You remember, 2 things they told us that were safe

Add Dexamyl (dexedrine) and thalidomide to the list.

Listen to your doctor Carter...they are listening to you and your needs. Maybe they can adjust your coping cocktail just a hair.

Medication time...medication time....Cheswick
Pretty sure everything is unsafe according to the state of California.

As for doctors unfortunately the young doctor I got as a 10(guess) year old retired 2 years ago. I can't say enough good things about him. I went with the young doctor who replaced him now. Like most youngsters he is trying to treat people by the book yet instead of by the individual patient. I am slowly getting him trained.
Old 03-21-2023, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
I read through his 3 part linked analysis of absence rate data.

I am not compelled; this seems to be ignoring significant factors to reach the conclusion it wants to reach. Number 1, many employers gave (and some still are giving) unlimited PTO for Covid or to go get vaccines. Thus people milked it, because who doesn't want extra free days off? There is also a movement that has arisen, not directly from Covid but possibly related to lockdown ideology, among younger people of doing as little work as possible without getting fired. I am not surprised absences are up by a lot. That the absence rate from work is up significantly doesn't mean the vaccine is harming or killing a significant number of people. His point that rates are up higher in 2021 and 2022 rather than 2020 means it is the vaccine is not good - tons of people were on furlough or terminated almost immediately when the pandemic started and thus weren't absent from work because there was no work at all. The people remaining at work skewed to those who sought to work anyways even when they didn't have to, and thus aren't as likely to call in. Workplace policies of unlimited sick PTO for Covid were mostly put in place in 2021 or very late 2020. There has to be better than this for it to have any validity.
It builds on their analysis of excess death and disability increases.

http://www.phinancetechnologies.com/...v_Disabilities
Old 03-21-2023, 10:03 AM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
again more spin, it was mandated for a very long stretch of time, and i didnt make the claim you said..i did say you should be able to sue if get sick...

you always add things i didnt say in your arguments and change the goal posts.... i keep asking did 90 percent of the doctors/experts agree with the vaccine mandate in any of its various forms .. you can also put school closing with this as well if you wish...did 90 percent of experts agree it was good to close schools..
I would very much doubt over 90 percent would have agreed with those. I said that already.
Old 03-21-2023, 10:04 AM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
"Hopefully they do it willingly or else"
"Once we start doing these Fascist, totalitarian things, people will "willingly" get vaccinated"

(second vid down)

Nah, they weren't trying to control us.
I hope I see this @##$% and all the others who were involved in this plan-demic hanging from a rope soon.
https://twitter.com/TheEmperorSon/st...27097023463424
Fauci is akin to Hitler to you? I suggest you do some reading. Non-fiction section would be best.
Old 03-21-2023, 11:00 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter08 View Post
Fauci is akin to Hitler to you? I suggest you do some reading. Non-fiction section would be best.
Oh, lol, don't worry, I didn't expect you, on your own, (as has been displayed in all these threads) to get/see much of anything.

Fauci's your hero, your god, I get it, even when he continues to lie like he's lying to those folks in the vid I posted earlier.
They knew from very early on it didn't stop the spread nor protected you (it was based on hope) yet there he is, your god, Fauci, still out spreading lies and disinformation.
If you ask me, that is pretty shameful and disgusting behavior being displayed by your god and your favorite political party, but I know, in your brainwashed, deluded, incapable of thinking on your own, mind, all that is OK and gets a pass all day long from you.
I swear, if Fauci came to you and he himself told you all was a lie, all was hoax, you'd lol, squeeze his arm and say, Good one, Tony, when's the next booster coming out?
Old 03-21-2023, 11:12 AM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
Oh, lol, don't worry, I didn't expect you, on your own, (as has been displayed in all these threads) to get/see much of anything.

Fauci's your hero, your god, I get it, even when he continues to lie like he's lying to those folks in the vid I posted earlier.
They knew from very early on it didn't stop the spread nor protected you (it was based on hope) yet there he is, your god, Fauci, still out spreading lies and disinformation.
If you ask me, that is pretty shameful and disgusting behavior being displayed by your god and your favorite political party, but I know, in your brainwashed, deluded, incapable of thinking on your own, mind, all that is OK and gets a pass all day long from you.
I swear, if Fauci came to you and he himself told you all was a lie, all was hoax, you'd lol, squeeze his arm and say, Good one, Tony, when's the next booster coming out?
He’s my god? I could not tell you one thing about the man, except for two things. One, he’s not Hitler and that’s an absurd comparison that you would do well in life to avoid generally. Two, he lives rent free in your head.
Old 03-21-2023, 11:56 AM
M@rk S@tterstr0m

Quote:
right like duck and cover doing russia nuclear war crisis, hiding under the table will protect you from nuclear bomb...something we all can do...
You're right. It would've been better to tell the kids: "If you hear the sirens go off, don't bother to do anything, because you will be burned alive, but it will be quick. The temperatures will be so hot that your charred bodies will be almost impossible to identify, so please remain at your desks to help survivors figure out who you were."
Old 03-21-2023, 12:05 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark17 View Post
You're right. It would've been better to tell the kids: "If you hear the sirens go off, don't bother to do anything, because you will be burned alive, but it will be quick. The temperatures will be so hot that your charred bodies will be almost impossible to identify, so please remain at your desks to help survivors figure out who you were."
I remember doing those drills until the 3rd grade in 1978. How about the rest of you?
Old 03-22-2023, 07:54 AM
D@le Irv*n

'Cohesive and coercive campaign' of censorship: Judge greenlights Biden social media collusion suit
Court said suit by Louisiana, Missouri and censored doctors is much better pleaded than previous censorship lawsuits against social media companies.

The Biden administration failed to stop a lawsuit by Louisiana, Missouri and doctors alleging federal coercion of social media companies to censor purported misinformation on COVID-19, elections and the Hunter Biden laptop, with a federal judge greenlighting the suit to move forward.
U.S. District Judge Terry Doughty ruled that unlike previous failed censorship lawsuits against social media companies by their users, the First Amendment and Administrative Procedure Act suit by the states and doctors is much better pleaded.

"Plaintiffs have alleged the full picture: a cohesive and coercive campaign by the Biden Administration and all of the Agency Defendants," from the CDC and FDA to the FBI and Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, "to threaten and persuade social media companies to more avidly censor so-called 'misinformation,'" Doughty wrote.
He also cited "alleged various statements from many individuals that contained concrete threats both toward the general viewpoints espoused by plaintiffs, as well as the specific content of the private plaintiffs themselves."

Doughty cited the alleged censorship of the anti-lockdown Great Barrington Declaration and its coauthors, epidemiologists Jay Bhattacharya and Martin Kulldorff, "just after" then-National Institutes of Health Director Francis Collins called for a "quick and devastating … takedown" of the document.
"Missouri will continue to lead the way in the fight to defend our most fundamental freedoms," Attorney General Andrew Bailey said on Twitter following the ruling.

Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry, whose own Department of Justice was "directly censored on YouTube for posting video footage of Louisianans criticizing mask mandates and COVID-19 lockdown measures" soon after federal officials publicly demanded more content moderation, cheered the forward motion of the "Censorship Enterprise" litigation.

"Had free speech been permitted instead, perhaps many fewer Americans would have been harmed by destructive and epidemiologically useless policies like lockdowns, school closures, vaccine discrimination, toddler masking and much else," Bhattacharya said through his lawyers at the New Civil Liberties Alliance.
https://justthenews.com/government/w...n=social_icons

But my open and transparent govt daddy and their funded media care about me!!
Old 03-22-2023, 08:19 AM
Ben North

I was watching a popular podcast this morning. They were making fun of how easy it is for them to make up fake news and the people on twitter, tic tok, and facebook believe it and spread it like it is the truth.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg f1.jpg (21.0 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg f2.jpg (32.9 KB, 128 views)
File Type: jpg f3.jpg (48.0 KB, 121 views)
Old 03-22-2023, 08:23 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:

I watched a special documentary on Fauci yesterday. He seems very honest and sincere to me. But those that are conspiracy theorists always have their own, made up, set of realities. He believes in the science as I do. He's really just a great person and a gifted doctor and scientist.
Old 03-22-2023, 09:45 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
I watched a special documentary on Fauci yesterday. He seems very honest and sincere to me. But those that are conspiracy theorists always have their own, made up, set of realities. He believes in the science as I do. He's really just a great person and a gifted doctor and scientist.
Let me guess, PBS?

Well, I'm sure there are a lot of left leaning/funded stories out there about the man that praise him on how great he was but I'm sure I can find many stories, which, based on what we've seen just recently, tell a more truer story about the man. (Always look at/factcheck the source, Leon)
Like in the vid I recently posted from the CDC director under oath, Fauci is an immunologist, not a virologist, so what business does he have doing what he did with this covid plan-demic and the vaccines? It's was very easy to see he, Dr. Robert Redfield, doesn't think highly of Fauci either.
Have you read anything about Fauci's handling of the AIDS crisis and his miracle drug AZT that killed more than it helped?
https://aep.lib.rochester.edu/node/49111
Most of these stories get silenced or crushed as being fake news, etc, just like we are seeing now with these doctors and other medical professionals regarding this covid plan-demic and the vaccines. Censorship on top of censorship. (did you read what I posted above regarding that?)

Kary Mullis on Fauci. The man who invented the PCR test and is a well known, Nobel prize winning intelligent medical professional thinks Fauci is a fraud who won't even debate him. I wonder why? There are others as well who Fauci won't dare answer to.
It goes on and on. Fauci was put on a pedestal many years ago and that is where he remains.
Trump wanted to fire him but he knew, because so many falsely loved him, that that would hurt him immensely come election time.
Kary Mullis on Fauci.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkqQIY7J0fQ

It's funny, many, and now you by the sounds of things, think I am anti-science, anti-vaccine and nothing more than a conspiracy theorist, but nothing could be further from the truth.
I am a truth seeker, nothing more, and based on what we have just witnessed and are currently dealing with, I think that is still the best decision to take with anything our govt and their funded media tries to feed us.
If you blindly believe anything, either of those entities, including the doc you just watched, without factchecking/verifying any of it, looking at the source, you are doing yourself a disservice.

Last edited by irv; 03-22-2023 at 09:49 AM.
Old 03-22-2023, 01:47 PM
Bob C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Good post Leon. Ignore others that will attack your thinking and opinions. Funny how some will even try to politicize PBS now it seems.

Apparently to many today, there can be no impartial and unbiased news sources at all out there anymore. What a shame, too bad we can't go back to times of truly professional newscasters who made it a point to impartially let us know what was going on, like a Walter Cronkite, or Huntley and Brinkley, without all the personal and political crap being attached to it.

For all the naysayers of the Covid vaccines (and yes, I am very much aware that it is incorrectly called a vaccine), this Covid outbreak just showed how little we truly know about medicines, science, and ourselves. People were (and still are to a point) very much scared and afraid when the Covid pandemic started as no one really knew what was happening, the ultimate result of it, and how, if even possible, to stop it. It highlighted how little we really know, despite thinking we are all so advanced and intelligent, and thus should have known exactly what to do from the very beginning. It highlights the self-importance of Monday morning quarterbacks who have no qualms of complaining about and accusing others of doing the wrong things, but ignores the fact that they themselves were totally ignorant and doing nothing. At least people were trying to do something as quickly as they could, even if they didn't then know what was right or wrong. And sadly, we still don't really know what is right or wrong in trying to combat Covid. If we actually did know, we should have stopped it by now, but of course we haven't, and likely never will. It appears it will be with us now going forward, just like colds and flus.

And this is nothing new. You can go back in history to things like Salk's polio vaccine, and see there were similar concerns and naysayers at the time, including others that were very well known and renowned doctors/scientists in their own right. Just shows how even the medical/scientific community wasn't always able then (or still today) to figure out what is truly right or wrong. Yet. there were even cases where it was found that Salk's polio vaccine unfortunately caused some people to actually end up developing polio, and even ended up in deaths for some others as well, all as a result of taking the vaccine. Yet is there is anyone today that doesn't praise Salk and laud the success and effectiveness of the vaccine he developed? Thank God back then there wasn't an internet and social media like there is today so all the ignorant, contrarian a--holes of today could have shouted and put Salk down, and possibly delayed, or even stopped, his eventual development of the vaccine. There's an old saying about if you don't study and learn from history, you're doomed to repeat it. Well, if there is one things humans have shown over the course of history, it is that we are extremely dumb, and apparently never learn from anything. Giving any of these people that continue to spew their crap any attention, just spurs them on to continue it. The best recourse is to ignore and not directly engage with them. They'll still try to bring forth some issues and confrontation, so they can continue their ridiculous diatribes and illogical nonsense, mostly I'm guessing to feed their own narcissistic and infantile need for attention. There is a thing here on the forum called the "Ignore" feature gentlemen (and ladies). I suggest trying it out. And if you're worried about losing out on some of the actual hobby related info and posts such misguided people occasionally do put forth as well, I think you end up much farther ahead by not having to also see and read their crap and BS. it is a more than fair exchange IMO.

And on a related topic/issues involving Covid, what is with all the complaints and statements that masks are useless? Fine, but I would first off separate the issues of mask usefulness from the issue of mask mandates. Speaking only to the topic of mask usefulness, if they don't help to stop the potential spread of germs, viruses, etc. then why is it that virtually every doctor and nurse in the world today still wear masks in the performance of their duties in performing surgeries and in other aspects of providing their medical services? And since there still doesn't seem to be any exact, definitive answer on how this Covid virus, and its numerous, continuously evolving variants can be transmitted, is there truly a 0% chance that wearing a mask could help someone avoid getting Covid? If not, then those naysayers about masks should just STFU and go away and let others do what they feel is right for them. As for the issue of mandates, I was never for them, but can understand the thinking behind trying to do something to help keep other innocent people from catching Covid. It is truly funny though how the same hypocritical a--holes that bitch and moan about anyone telling them what to do in forcing them to wear a mask, in an attempt to hopefully save other innocent people's lives by not having the Covid virus passed on to them, often seem to make up the exact same group of people that does a complete 180 degree flip and have no trouble telling and mandating what pregnant women can and must do, even at the risk of their own lives, in an attempt to supposedly save other innocent lives. Do as I say, don't do as I do a--holes, one and all! Still, I did not care to see people losing jobs because of these mask mandates either. But I can at least understand the thinking behind them to hopefully at least try to save people's lives. Also, the one perfect idea and way to actually have gotten rid of the Covid virus entirely would be if you could have isolated everyone throughout the entire world for a couple weeks at the exact same time, so as to allow those with the virus to get over it, and no one else have it passed to them. In that way the virus would have died out as no one would have been left with an active strain to be passed on to others. But of course, that is impossible in the world of today. But that is what would have worked. Once again, too bad that all humanity couldn't agree on something that would actually benefit all of humanity.

And lastly, I can see and understand allowing people to voice their opinions on US policy and such, freedom of speech and all. But when you get people that aren't even US residents and taxpayers sticking their noses in and trying to tell me how my politicians and government are all wrong and corrupt in regard to the Covid pandemic and the treatment of US citizens, my advice to them would be to STFU and go complain about what your own government and officials are doing wrong in regard to the Covid virus. When something Fauci had said or done had actually affected and/or impacted you in your foreign country, then, and only then, would I give any credence to anything you have to say about US Covid policies and rules. Guys, quit giving such bozos a platform and continuing to engage with them when all they do is continue to spew BS, refuse to answer any of your questions, don't use or follow any reasonable logic or common sense, and literally just keep saying the same thing over and over again - "I'm right and you're all wrong!" I feel like a broken record at times pointing out those on this site that are like that. Hopefully someone is paying attention.
Old 03-22-2023, 02:08 PM
D@le Irv*n

If someone is foolish enough to read that diatribe above, will you give me the Cole's notes version please.
Old 03-22-2023, 02:30 PM
Ben North

Quote:
If someone is foolish enough to read that diatribe above, will you give me the Cole's notes version please.
I had to look that up. In the US we call them Cliff Notes.
Old 03-22-2023, 02:43 PM
Al Richter

Quote:
Dale---I think he might mean that someone who lives in a country where people eat poutine should not throw stones
Old 03-22-2023, 02:55 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALR-bishop View Post
Dale---I think he might mean that someone who lives in a country where people eat poutine should not throw stones
Aah, the poor thing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Babies.jpg (39.6 KB, 91 views)
Old 03-22-2023, 02:57 PM

Quote:
He is saying anyone that has an opinion different than his or AustinMike’s concerning health, social, or political issues should not be allowed to post in the Non Sports Water Cooler section. I don’t know why he has to write an essay every time.
Old 03-22-2023, 03:05 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Bowman View Post
He is saying anyone that has an opinion different than his or AustinMike’s concerning health, social, or political issues should not be allowed to post in the Non Sports Water Cooler section. I don’t know why he has to write an essay every time.
When someone has to announce they aren’t something (anti-vaccine, anti-science, or a conspiracy theorist), chances are they are that something.
Old 03-22-2023, 03:05 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
This might signify we're hitting the home stretch and are almost done. These things usually go from "the authorities/my party say" to "okay some of it was wrong but the point remains" to "okay fine maybe it was a lie and its impossible to reconcile the current version with the old version without them lying or being completely wrong, but they lied or were wrong for the greater good" to "nobody else should be able to speak, shut up" before the next issue starts.
Old 03-22-2023, 03:23 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Oh, OK. So he wants to read his words coming out of my mouth and no one else's. Got it.

Because I would feel obligated to read his reply, I've always been too afraid to ask how he ever made out in school with written exams, but I've always been curious?

And, because I'm a nice guy and I'd hate to hear about him kicking his dog or taking out his anger on someone else, can you please tell him my Grandmother was 100% American as were my Uncle Sam, Aunt Eileen, Uncle Marvin and Aunt Anne.
Hopefully that eases his mind a little?
Old 03-22-2023, 04:08 PM

Our government hid the truth, and continues to hide the truth, on how they assassinated a sitting U.S. President.

We just ended a Middle East war where our government lied to us about WMDs so they could go to war.

Our government has a history of performing illegal medical tests on Americans.

I could go on, but the point is made and knowing this, isn’t government skepticism the logical position?
Old 03-22-2023, 05:23 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

Default In support of Duck and Cover

As long as there isn’t a nuclear weapon exploding within 1500 miles of your elementary school hiding under your little desk works just fine. Very reasonable advice in my opinion.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.
Old 03-22-2023, 06:04 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeichel View Post
Our government hid the truth, and continues to hide the truth, on how they assassinated a sitting U.S. President.

We just ended a Middle East war where our government lied to us about WMDs so they could go to war.

I could go on, but the point is made and knowing this, isn’t government skepticism the logical position?
Which president did the US assassinate?
Old 03-22-2023, 06:22 PM
Bob C.

Before anyone else opens their mouth to complain about my one post, go back and add up all the posts and comments by some of the others on here and then let us all know who has really been going on and on and on with long diatribes. My one, now two posts, amounts to nothing compared to all the garbage and crap that has been spewed on this thread by many others. Just because you spread your comments out over dozens (or maybe even hundreds) of posts in this one thread, you seem to think that somehow absolves you of being guilty of doing exactly what you're trying to accuse me of. Ha, what a joke some of you people are in that case. It is not my fault if you suffer from ASOAG or COAG Syndrome.

And for those of you trying to put words in my mouth, go out and try to think for yourselves for once, instead of listening to the crap being spread by many others who are happy to do the thinking for you. None of you know what I think or believe, so don't even attempt to try telling me you do. And from what I've seen of your attempts so far, those trying to do so are all failing miserably, as usual!
Old 03-22-2023, 06:27 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
Before anyone else opens their mouth to complain about my one post, go back and add up all the posts and comments by some of the others on here and then let us all know who has really been going on and on and on with long diatribes. My one, now two posts, amounts to nothing compared to all the garbage and crap that has been spewed on this thread by many others. Just because you spread your comments out over dozens (or maybe even hundreds) of posts in this one thread, you seem to think that somehow absolves you of being guilty of doing exactly what you're trying to accuse me of. Ha, what a joke some of you people are in that case. It is not my fault if you suffer from ASOAG or COAG Syndrome.

And for those of you trying to put words in my mouth, go out and try to think for yourselves for once, instead of listening to the crap being spread by many others who are happy to do the thinking for you. None of you know what I think or believe, so don't even attempt to try telling me you do. And from what I've seen of your attempts so far, those trying to do so are all failing miserably, as usual!
Seek help, dude. It's as clear as it ever was you're in need of it.
Old 03-22-2023, 06:32 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
Seek help, dude. It's as clear as it ever was you're in need of it.
Hi pot, I’d like you to meet a kettle.
Old 03-22-2023, 06:33 PM
M@rk S@tterstr0m

Quote:
Which president did the US assassinate?
Either:
Lincoln
Garfield
McKinley
Kennedy

I'm thinking not Garfield or McKinley.
Old 03-22-2023, 06:36 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeichel View Post

No, according to longwindedrobert, you are to remain silent when it comes to questioning anything your govt does. If you do opine an opinion or question anything, you should leave your country immediately and live elsewhere.
Fascism : a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with or question the government
Old 03-22-2023, 06:46 PM
Ben North

Quote:
His long post is still WAY WAY WAY shorter than reading all your links. Seriously I can't imagine anyone wasting their time reading that much. At least Bob actually posts his opinions instead of posting links of others with the same opinion.
Old 03-22-2023, 06:49 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
His long post is still WAY WAY WAY shorter than reading all your links. Seriously I can't imagine anyone wasting their time reading that much. At least Bob actually posts his opinions instead of posting links of others with the same opinion.
And bold text. Have to use that to sound credible and Bob didn’t do that. If it’s in bold it’s important.
Old 03-22-2023, 06:53 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
But here you are, right after I post something, posting about what I post.
I've tried to ignore your posts lately in hopes you won't reply, but I guess with your lack of self awareness, you just can't help yourself?
Odd behavior, Ben, but whatever floats your boat.
Old 03-22-2023, 07:01 PM
Ben North

Quote:
But here you are, right after I post something, posting about what I post.
I've tried to ignore your posts lately in hopes you won't reply, but I guess with your lack of self awareness, you just can't help yourself?
Odd behavior, Ben, but whatever floats your boat.
If you don't want me to reply to your posts just ask. I found it strange you expect people to read pages of stuff you link to but can't read a small amount by comparison from Bob.
Old 03-22-2023, 07:20 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
If you don't want me to reply to your posts just ask. I found it strange you expect people to read pages of stuff you link to but can't read a small amount by comparison from Bob.
I don't "expect" people to read anything I post. It's about choices. If they choose too, that's their decision, not my expectation.
Old 03-22-2023, 07:43 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
When someone has to announce they aren’t something (anti-vaccine, anti-science, or a conspiracy theorist), chances are they are that something.
Left out how " nobody knew what covid was" when it started.

Seriously,.you have set the bar for idiocy so low, anyone could trip over it. It was a virulent form of coronavirus, aka the common cold, which spreads just like it. Nothing new or novel about it. If "experts" had no idea what it was,.or.jow to fight it, they should have to go back for testing and learning about their craft.

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Old 03-22-2023, 08:04 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
Left out how " nobody knew what covid was" when it started.

Seriously,.you have set the bar for idiocy so low, anyone could trip over it. It was a virulent form of coronavirus, aka the common cold, which spreads just like it. Nothing new or novel about it. If "experts" had no idea what it was,.or.jow to fight it, they should have to go back for testing and learning about their craft.
Our savior. If you had been in charge so many people wouldn’t have died from this form of cold. Not sure if you’re joking but you’re a joke. That is clear.
Old 03-27-2023, 03:01 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Our savior. If you had been in charge so many people wouldn’t have died from this form of cold. Not sure if you’re joking but you’re a joke. That is clear.
Funny how IRV and carter08 are pretty much the same, just on opposite sides of the spectrum..

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 03-27-2023 at 03:01 PM.
Old 03-27-2023, 03:03 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post

i didnt read your post after you implied PBS isnt biased, next you will say that about NPR, doesnt mean the doc of fauci could be very good and honest, it could well be, but to just assume PBS/NPR isnt biased is funny..again the bias can be overcome...
Old 03-27-2023, 03:36 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:

I know, I know it's hard to wrap your mind around it, but YES!! It simply WAS a form of the common cold! If we cant agree on that, we certainly will never find a middle group. Its science!

Maybe in France the can pronounce your moniker Dumás

There are a number of viruses that can potentially cause the common cold, including rhinoviruses, enteroviruses, coronaviruses, and human metapneumovirus.

Last edited by Republicaninmass; 03-27-2023 at 04:14 PM.
Old 03-27-2023, 03:38 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
I had to look that up. In the US we call them Cliff Notes.
Cliff's notes? Thought he was talking about BOB'S POSTS?

Cliff is another member in the thread

I need another booster

Old 03-27-2023, 03:50 PM

Quote:
I was hoping this thread would die but since someone revived it I’ll go ahead and reply to this, I never said I wasn’t a nutjob conspiracy theorist, I said I never attached myself to any here other than THE CLIMATE CRISIS and the virus has its origins from a wet market are both hoaxes and I will double down on both.
Old 03-27-2023, 04:26 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
I was hoping this thread would die but since someone revived it I’ll go ahead and reply to this, I never said I wasn’t a nutjob conspiracy theorist, I said I never attached myself to any here other than THE CLIMATE CRISIS and the virus has its origins from a wet market are both hoaxes and I will double down on both.
Doesnt matter Cliff, one side (aka the former pro slave party) has decided to lump anyone different into a bucket with everyone else who doesn't agree to "norms" ! Funny how moral superiority has now become one sides call to arms. I guess the spots in a leopard do change, come voting time.

Old 03-27-2023, 04:29 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
Funny how IRV and carter08 are pretty much the same, just on opposite sides of the spectrum..

One is likely on the spectrum. With any luck their doctor will kindly add "savant" to their diagnosis

Old 03-28-2023, 06:03 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
One is likely on the spectrum. With any luck their doctor will kindly add "savant" to their diagnosis
I dont think i would go that far, we all like baseball cards etc so we all have a lot in common, i wouldnt try to read past anything beyond political disagreements
Old 03-28-2023, 12:56 PM
D@le Irv*n

But your open, honest, caring and transparent Democratic govt loves you so much!!!
Nah, nothing corrupt, crooked, nor evil going on here people.
https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/stat...Cx7eepmsUtAAAA

Last edited by irv; 03-28-2023 at 12:56 PM.
Old 03-28-2023, 01:08 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
But your open, honest, caring and transparent Democratic govt loves you so much!!!
I have been informed that the video of proceedings is invalidated if the video is posted on Twitter, Facebook, or another platform with a long documentary record of censoring right wing voices but not censoring them enough for left wing extremists. So I can’t watch this.
Old 03-28-2023, 01:09 PM
Ben North

Quote:
LOL, people get into politics to help themselves. Then figure out the are just pawns of people with money. Once you understand that life gets easier and you realize it is not some silly government conspiracy to control anybody.
Old 03-28-2023, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
I have been informed that the video of proceedings is invalidated if the video is posted on Twitter, Facebook, or another platform with a long documentary record of censoring right wing voices but not censoring them enough for left wing extremists. So I can’t watch this.
Careful, or you know who will write another 10,000 word manifesto.
Old 03-28-2023, 06:07 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Careful, or you know who will write another 10,000 word manifesto.
I’m waiting for the guy who makes angry 1am drunken posts fundamentally unable to read what he is replying to to come back. That’s so much more fun than fallacious manifestos.

If I had a nickel for every post defending the state and institution that was not an appeal to authority, I would be unable to afford a 1988 Donruss common. Maybe our next manifesto will be reasoned.