NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Watercooler Talk- ALL sports talk

Old 09-21-2024, 03:10 PM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Default Start selling your Lebron stuff......

IF TRUE........

It’s coming out that the people who attended Diddy Freak Off parties, will soon be named by the Feds,
These are just some of the names:
This so far includes
- Steve Stoute
- Russell Simmons
- EVE
- Aaron Hall
- Jay-Z
- Beyonce
- Rick Ross
- Steve J
- Dr. Dre
- Usher
- Meek Mill (VIP)
- Drake
- LeBron James
- The Game
- lil Rod
- Cuba Gooding JR
- Stevie
-Yung Miami
-Daphne Joy
-Bishop T.D. Jakes
-Chris Brown
-Jade Ramey

Last edited by Shoeless Moe; 09-22-2024 at 03:37 PM.
Old 09-21-2024, 03:23 PM
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Default "ain't no party like a Diddy party"....

https://x.com/TheNBACentel/status/17...arties-comment
Old 09-21-2024, 04:53 PM
Peter Spaeth

Leaving aside what crimes may have been committed, what's shocking (and maybe I am just naive) is the decadence.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 09-21-2024, 08:08 PM

I don't think LeBron's hobby value will decline at all unless he is credibly accused of a sex crime himself or of engaging in gay sexual activity. It's sad, but true.
Old 09-21-2024, 08:16 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk400 View Post
I don't think LeBron's hobby value will decline at all unless he is credibly accused of a sex crime himself or of engaging in gay sexual activity. It's sad, but true.
Has there ever been a hint of scandal around LeBron?

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 09-21-2024, 08:19 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

I wonder whether DHs get bored during games. That’s a lot of innings sitting around with little to do. If I were the Dodgers there’s little chance I would have him in the outfield. Pitch? Absolutely.
Old 09-21-2024, 08:31 PM
mĒttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Has there ever been a hint of scandal around LeBron?
I think "The Decision" was the closest thing he's had to a scandal.
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry
Old 09-21-2024, 08:39 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyStrawberry View Post
I think "The Decision" was the closest thing he's had to a scandal.
I have no clue, but I would guess tons of people attend these parties without participating in any of the sleazy shit going on, and maybe it doesn't even start until the main party is over. I'd be shocked out of my senses if LeBron was involved.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 09-21-2024 at 08:41 PM.
Old 09-21-2024, 08:42 PM
mĒttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
I have no clue, but I would guess tons of people attend these parties without participating in any of the sleazy shit going on, and maybe it doesn't even start until the main party is over. I'd be shocked out of my senses if LeBron was involved.
Yeah, same here. He seems hyper-aware of how things might affect his image.
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry
Old 09-21-2024, 08:44 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyStrawberry View Post
Yeah, same here. He seems hyper-aware of how things might affect his image.
NFW is he going to mess with drugs IMO, and certainly not in a public setting. And if he wanted some action on the side, it sure as hell wouldn't be with some sex worker with 100 people bearing witness. Just my opinion.

Old 09-21-2024, 08:49 PM
Pa.ul Grus.zka

yah I guess they may keep it quiet, superstars are usually untouchable and find their way out of trouble, whereas a non superstar would be kicked off the team.

Similar to how Kobe Bryant and Ben Rothlisberger both raped women and it got buried and not talked about. They were too valuable to their teams and their leagues.

So yah you may be right if Lebron was there and witnessed or participated in they may give him the superstar treatment.
Old 09-21-2024, 08:55 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

No need to sell. Even if true and accusations are incoming (is there a credible source?), he will be treated completely different from guys like Bauer by the public, the hobby and this board. People will suddenly be able to understand that an accusation might be false. Instead of ignoring exonerating evidence, any gaps will be highlighted and the case downplayed from the start, instead of magnified.

Don’t think Puffy is getting to find another Shyne to take the rap this time. Couldn’t the Feds have shown any interest in his criminality before the shiny suit era?
Old 09-21-2024, 08:58 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeless Moe View Post
yah I guess they may keep it quiet, superstars are usually untouchable and find their way out of trouble, whereas a non superstar would be kicked off the team.

Similar to how Kobe Bryant and Ben Rothlisberger both raped women and it got buried and not talked about. They were too valuable to their teams and their leagues.

So yah you may be right if Lebron was there and witnessed or participated in they may give him the superstar treatment.
What possible reason is there, at this point, to suspect LeBron of anything improper? I would guess countless celebs were at these parties, are they all guilty? Come on.

Old 09-21-2024, 09:10 PM
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Quote:
What possible reason is there, at this point, to suspect LeBron of anything improper? I would guess countless celebs were at these parties, are they all guilty? Come on.
What possible reason? Are you kidding? He's attended numerous Diddy parties. If he witnessed or participated he is guilty. I know you are like the many who can't fathom their "hero's" could do something wrong. And just deny deny deny.

But for now he is innocent so it's really a dead topic until more comes out, but to deny due to his unblemished image. Are you his friend? You know him via the TV and Computer. Maybe he's innocent and maybe he isn't.
Old 09-21-2024, 09:25 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

It appears that James spoke of the parties on Instagram Live videos he streamed, which appears to be the source he attended these parties. “Everybody know there ain’t no party like a Diddy party”.
Old 09-21-2024, 10:26 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
What possible reason? Are you kidding? He's attended numerous Diddy parties. If he witnessed or participated he is guilty. I know you are like the many who can't fathom their "hero's" could do something wrong. And just deny deny deny.

But for now he is innocent so it's really a dead topic until more comes out, but to deny due to his unblemished image. Are you his friend? You know him via the TV and Computer. Maybe he's innocent and maybe he isn't.
Key word -- IF. And you're right, I can't fathom it because I can't believe he would be THAT stupid. We'll see what comes out.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 09-21-2024 at 10:27 PM.
Old 09-22-2024, 02:26 AM
Will.i.@m $t@dy

Why has no one called out the OP for being a rumor-mongering idiot? I will be first I guess. What’s the source of your list of people who may not be guilty of anything?

If you want a card, you might not get a deal. If you want a deal, you might not get a card.
Old 09-22-2024, 06:25 AM

In general, athletes seem to steer clear of this kind of degenerate activity. It's pretty easy to be a drug addicted psycho and still be a successful singer/actor/artist, but it's hard to engage in that and still be one of the world's greatest athletes. I am sure some celebrities joined Diddy in his depravity, but I don't think they were athletes.
Old 09-22-2024, 06:42 AM
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
In general, athletes seem to steer clear of this kind of degenerate activity. It's pretty easy to be a drug addicted psycho and still be a successful singer/actor/artist, but it's hard to engage in that and still be one of the world's greatest athletes. I am sure some celebrities joined Diddy in his depravity, but I don't think they were athletes.
Not saying he was involved in the drug activity, yes that's highly unlikely. The other stuff, wouldn't put that past anybody I don't know personally. Nobody knows other people private lives.
Old 09-22-2024, 06:55 AM
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardPadre View Post
Why has no one called out the OP for being a rumor-mongering idiot? I will be first I guess. What’s the source of your list of people who may not be guilty of anything?
Ok my young naive simple friend let me spell it out to you.

Bad shit happens at parties a person throws, not every party I'd assume, but at some of these parties, very bad shit goes down. You have attended this person's parties. Were you at any of the parties where the bad stuff happened?

All on the list were known to be attendees of these parties. Were they at the bad ones is the question. Pretty simple. Like you.
Old 09-22-2024, 08:43 AM
St@n Go.len

Quote:
Indeed. This is really reaching , even for an internet message board.

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
Old 09-22-2024, 09:43 AM

There were two sides to these parties. They were huge celebrity events. You can find nearly every pop culture staple from a certain era at these parties along with journalists there to cover them. Then there was what happened with a much smaller crowd. Really depends which crowd you were a part of.
Old 09-22-2024, 10:00 AM
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
There were two sides to these parties. They were huge celebrity events. You can find nearly every pop culture staple from a certain era at these parties along with journalists there to cover them. Then there was what happened with a much smaller crowd. Really depends which crowd you were a part of.
Exactly.

Diddy is in deep shit. He recorded a lot of this stuff, mostly for his sick pleasure I'm sure, but also getting big names unknowningly recorded could come in handy one day, and today is that day.

Feds seized all his shit. Do they get rid of any MAJOR names on those tapes? My guess yes, so we may not know.

But if I'm Diddy I have a big Ace in my hand if I know any big names have been recorded and certain people don't want that known. If not he's F'd. If so watch for the Plea Deal and light sentence.

Let's not forget Epstein, very similar and we know how that ended, or do we?
Old 09-22-2024, 10:05 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
It would not surprise me if the private parties started well after the public ones had ended. Human nature being what it is, some known people probably stayed.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 09-22-2024 at 10:06 AM.
Old 09-22-2024, 10:44 AM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Exactly.

Diddy is in deep shit. He recorded a lot of this stuff, mostly for his sick pleasure I'm sure, but also getting big names unknowningly recorded could come in handy one day, and today is that day.

Feds seized all his shit. Do they get rid of any MAJOR names on those tapes? My guess yes, so we may not know.

But if I'm Diddy I have a big Ace in my hand if I know any big names have been recorded and certain people don't want that known. If not he's F'd. If so watch for the Plea Deal and light sentence.

Let's not forget Epstein, very similar and we know how that ended, or do we?
That is a whole lot of speculation, but to the last point it was reported this morning that Combs has been placed on suicide watch. So we shall see if the two cameras covering his cell stop working at the exact same time the guards fall asleep and then falsify records, the day after his cellmate is removed.
Old 09-22-2024, 11:37 AM

The thing is I don’t know there’s anything for Diddy to give up to help himself. Even if you attended one of his sick parties my understanding is that Diddy and his underlings are still the only ones who engaged in criminal behavior by virtue of organizing the party and would also be responsible for any coercion. It would certainly kill your reputation but I don’t think Diddy has much to bargain with.

If anything it would keep people from testifying against him but that testimony might not be needed to convict anyway.

Last edited by packs; 09-22-2024 at 11:40 AM.
Old 09-22-2024, 11:38 AM
J@mes Nonk.es

Getting to someone in prison is shockingly easy with the right connections. A school teacher from New Mexico once had ten prisoners killed within a two minute window.
Old 09-22-2024, 12:02 PM
Will.i.@m $t@dy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter08 View Post
Getting to someone in prison is shockingly easy with the right connections. A school teacher from New Mexico once had ten prisoners killed within a two minute window.
Tell us more, please...no relevant search results for NM teacher has 10 prisoners killed.

If you want a card, you might not get a deal. If you want a deal, you might not get a card.

Last edited by CardPadre; 09-22-2024 at 12:03 PM.
Old 09-22-2024, 01:18 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
Tell us more, please...no relevant search results for NM teacher has 10 prisoners killed.

His name was Walter White. He went by the nickname Heisenberg from time to time.
Old 09-22-2024, 01:20 PM
Will.i.@m $t@dy

Quote:
His name was Walter White. He went by the nickname Heisenberg from time to time.

Oof.

Old 09-22-2024, 01:22 PM
mĒttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2024-09-22 at 12.22.14 PM.jpg (31.9 KB, 118 views)
Old 09-22-2024, 09:52 PM

https://www.totalprosports.com/nba/p...ther-its-real/

Well, the photo of LeBron in a maid's dress looks fake to me. But if I were holding a lot of in-the-money LeBron paper, I might de-risk a bit.
Old 09-24-2024, 06:03 AM
D@le Irv*n

Diddy knew not to try Ice Cube 💯
https://x.com/ClownWorld_/status/183...70862732202453