NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Pre-WWII cards (E, D, M, W, etc..) B/S/T

Old 07-07-2011, 07:08 AM
Yankeefan51

Default Ourresponse to the issues raised....

1) Hookers are illegal, immoral and belong in jail. We have as much interest in that profession as we have in collecting 1999 Topps cards in PSA 1

2) There are certainly some clever minds on the Board, but they remind us of all the people who used to call NYC dirty, arrogant and crime-ridden.
When we asked how often they had visited, or if they ever lived here, inevitably the answer was no.

3) Whether or not we collect cars, art work or palaces is not a question of money; it simply is not our area of focus. Albeit we are members of seven NYC museums, and serve on the Board of one and as an advisor to the other.

4) To answer the question "what do we get out of the Board?"

a) Knowledge about market trends
b) A chance to see cards that we have not seen
c) Leads for our collection
4) Tips on problem dealers and/or E Bay sellers

More or less, the same reason most of you go to the Board.

For those who really care about our wardrobe and mental health: Armani, Ralph Lauren black label and Brioni suits- last we looked there were no straight jackets, no psyc medicines and no pictures of ourselves except with Tom Seaver, a friend from many years ago, and with Yogi

And for all the arm chairs psycs- it is illegal to practice without a license. We have no interest in becoming a serial killer. However, if that changes, there are a number of you who have certainly given us a very clear target list.

Cheers

Last edited by Yankeefan51; 07-07-2011 at 07:10 AM.
Old 07-07-2011, 07:27 AM
Dan Paradis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankeefan51 View Post
We have no interest in becoming a serial killer. However, if that changes, there are a number of you who have certainly given us a very clear target list.
Cheers
Bruce, I haven't felt the need to comment until now. Did you really want to post this? Any chance we can move on to some other topic, you know, related to B/S/T?
Old 07-07-2011, 07:37 AM
Barry Sloate

Hi Bruce- I've stayed off this thread but I do want to comment on one thing. I too am curious why you post in the manner you do. I see your points above about why you read net54, but what struck me was that all four of the things you cited are available simply by reading. All the knowledge, all the cards, all the interesting threads can be read without any partcipation. So why then do you post? You have to be well aware that every time you do the thread ends in rancor and confrontation. Why not simply read the board for all the resources it provides, but not post? I can't imagine it's fun to always be at odds with everyone here. Just my three cents.
Old 07-07-2011, 07:44 AM
Paul

Quote:
we are members of seven NYC museums
I am a proud member of the MET and the Museum of Natural History. The membership package makes a lot of sense if you visit more than a few times per year, given the daily cost of admission. It can be quite a cost savings. Is this the kind of membership you mean?

Also, still waiting on a basic description of your Yankee Stadium seats. Are we talking Legends Seats? Or outfield box? Or something in between? While we're on this topic, do you have an 81-game package, or a partial season package?

www.instagram.com/signedT206/
@SignedT206

Last edited by T206Collector; 07-07-2011 at 07:47 AM.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:02 AM
Pete
Pet.er ian.nic.elli

Quote:
Originally Posted by T206Collector View Post
Also, still waiting on a basic description of your Yankee Stadium seats. Are we talking Legends Seats? Or outfield box? Or something in between? While we're on this topic, do you have an 81-game package, or a partial season package?
I see what you mean, but I do give him credit for any ticket package he has (unless he is in fact a bleacher creature). Legend seats are the real deal, and are EXTREMELY different than anything else in the stadium.. Heck, I probably couldn't afford a one day package there (I do love the Jim Beam suite, however).

W600 Cobb and Wagner
Sporting News/Collins McCarthy Jackson
Seamless Cobb rookie
Low Grade Ruth rookie

Cards:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/189414509@N08/albums
Old 07-07-2011, 08:09 AM
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportscardpete View Post
I see what you mean, but I do give him credit for any ticket package he has (unless he is in fact a bleacher creature). Legend seats are the real deal, and are EXTREMELY different than anything else in the stadium.. Heck, I probably couldn't afford a one day package there (I do love the Jim Beam suite, however).
I just want to be clear about what he is bragging about. There is a HUGE difference between an 81-day Legends Seats front row package, which gets you front row between the bases, with all inclusive food and non-alcoholic beverages; and a 15-game partial season package in left field, where the "front row" is actually behind all of the Legends Seats (i.e., really the 14th row). My guess is that he wants us to believe its the former, but it is really the latter. Still cool seats either way, but one is worth bragging about while the other is just not that big of a deal.

@SignedT206

Last edited by T206Collector; 07-07-2011 at 08:10 AM.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:11 AM
Yankeefan51

Default Yankee tickets

We have shared our Yankee tickets for 12 years

In the old stadium we were in Row D 4 rows from the field.

We (partners in tickets) looked at the options and thought the view
would better in the first row behind the legends Section 120 than
the Legends, We have a full season plan

B
Old 07-07-2011, 08:26 AM
Pete
Pet.er ian.nic.elli

Quote:

B
t206collector is right, there is a big difference between sitting in legends and not. Still cool seats Bruce.

W600 Cobb and Wagner
Seamless Cobb rookie
Low Grade Ruth rookie

Cards:

Old 07-07-2011, 08:27 AM
Paul

Quote:

B
Thanks for the reply. Those are terrific seats, even if they are really 14th row behind the net. Not sure how the view is better there than the Legends, but to each his own.

@SignedT206
Old 07-07-2011, 09:15 AM
Dave

A simple solution would be to stop replying to his posts and stroking his ego. It is apparent that he is trying to get a rise out of some of you, and it is clearly working.

Last edited by dherm360; 07-07-2011 at 09:16 AM.
Old 07-07-2011, 10:54 AM

What never ceases to amaze me is how many of us have fallen for Bruce's BS. We seem to have stipulated to (as our trial lawyer friends would say) all of his outrageous claims to success.

Well, amongst many other things, Bruce is a pathological liar. He claims to have built two multibillion dollar businesses. He has not. He has no office; he works out of his home, a modest NYC apartment. He has no "staff" in that apartment, "longtime" or otherwise. Bruce, and Bruce alone, is "The Dorskind Group," a one-man consulting business which has made no impact anywhere, and at any time. He claims to have written two books. He has not. He claims to advise two museums. He does not. The list goes on, but you get the point.

So, not only is he an abject failure as a human being. he ain't much of a business success, either. (His vaunted "collection" is no better than those of many on this board. And for all of us who collect beaters, I guarantee we get more pleasure from those--and the human connections that our collecting brings--than Bruce receives from any endeavour he has ever undertaken.)
Old 07-07-2011, 10:58 AM
M@tt McC@rthy

Quote:
1) Hookers are illegal, immoral and belong in jail. We have as much interest in that profession as we have in collecting 1999 Topps cards in PSA 1
Get your mind out out of the gutter, Bruce...not THAT kind of hooker...this is a BASEBALL forum...we're talking about THIS kind of Hooker...

And with that, I leave you to your merry ways...see you at the stadium...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg T206 Hooker.jpg (19.1 KB, 374 views)
I collect Hal Chase, Diamond Stars (PSA 5 or better), 1951 Bowman (Raw Ex or better), 1954 Topps (PSA 7 or better), 1956 Topps (Raw Ex or better), 3x5 Hall of Fame Autographs and autographed Perez Steele Postcards. You can see my collection by going to http://www.collectorfocus.com/collection/BigSix.
Old 07-07-2011, 11:10 AM
Ben H*ds@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Six View Post
Get your mind out out of the gutter, Bruce...not THAT kind of hooker...this is a BASEBALL forum...we're talking about THIS kind of Hooker...

And with that, I leave you to your merry ways...see you at the stadium...
I have been staying out of these discussions. Too much drama for me... But, as long as we are talking about Hookers in the hobby.. This happens to be my favorite Hooker....albeit not the vintage baseball variety...

Old 07-07-2011, 11:57 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

And which museum board do you serve on, Bruce?

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...
Old 07-07-2011, 12:29 PM
Jeff Gross

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Atkatz View Post
What never ceases to amaze me is how many of us have fallen for Bruce's BS. We seem to have stipulated to (as our trial lawyer friends would say) all of his outrageous claims to success.

Well, amongst many other things, Bruce is a pathological liar. He claims to have built two multibillion dollar businesses. He has not. He has no office; he works out of his home, a modest NYC apartment. He has no "staff" in that apartment, "longtime" or otherwise. Bruce, and Bruce alone, is "The Dorskind Group," a one-man consulting business which has made no impact anywhere, and at any time. He claims to have written two books. He has not. He claims to advise two museums. He does not. The list goes on, but you get the point.

So, not only is he an abject failure as a human being. he ain't much of a business success, either. (His vaunted "collection" is no better than those of many on this board. And for all of us who collect beaters, I guarantee we get more pleasure from those--and the human connections that our collecting brings--than Bruce receives from any endeavour he has ever undertaken.)
His company doesn't even have a website! Enough said! Nothing but a fraud.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:31 PM
Jeff Gross

Quote:

2) There are certainly some clever minds on the Board, but they remind us of all the people who used to call NYC dirty, arrogant and crime-ridden.
When we asked how often they had visited, or if they ever lived here, inevitably the answer was no.

3) Whether or not we collect cars, art work or palaces is not a question of money; it simply is not our area of focus. Albeit we are members of seven NYC museums, and serve on the Board of one and as an advisor to the other.

4) To answer the question "what do we get out of the Board?"

a) Knowledge about market trends
b) A chance to see cards that we have not seen
c) Leads for our collection
4) Tips on problem dealers and/or E Bay sellers

More or less, the same reason most of you go to the Board.

For those who really care about our wardrobe and mental health: Armani, Ralph Lauren black label and Brioni suits- last we looked there were no straight jackets, no psyc medicines and no pictures of ourselves except with Tom Seaver, a friend from many years ago, and with Yogi

And for all the arm chairs psycs- it is illegal to practice without a license. We have no interest in becoming a serial killer. However, if that changes, there are a number of you who have certainly given us a very clear target list.

Cheers
You want to made threats and talk like a tough guy.....give me a time and a place and I'll be on the next train out of 30th Street Station.
Old 07-07-2011, 01:09 PM
Gr3g N@z@r3th

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Atkatz View Post

David, now THIS is priceless!!! And for those Seinfeld fans out there "Bruce is getting upset!!"

Last edited by gnaz01; 07-07-2011 at 01:10 PM.
Old 07-07-2011, 01:15 PM
Jeff Gross

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnaz01 View Post
David, now THIS is priceless!!! And for those Seinfeld fans out there "Bruce is getting upset!!"
"And this was supposed to be the summer of Bruce!"
Old 07-07-2011, 04:02 PM
Dan Paradis

I always wondered whether Bruce was just messing with us. I'm not saying he's a liar, just someone having some fun and as was mentioned earlier, we all fell for it.

Has anyone on N54 ever sold anything of any significant value to Bruce? Anything $10k or above?
Old 07-08-2011, 05:53 AM
Yankeefan51

Default The Nutty Professor

Professor David is a liar and has been voted worst professor
on campus

He has never seen our collection. Yes, we have home office,
but if is so sure we don't have a staff, let him put up $100,000

As for selling two business, put your money where mouth is.
And for our collection ,we'll make sure to throw a copy of the catalog
in your tomb.

Oh by the way, how much do we earn, what is the value of our collection;
what do we pay in rent and is your still singing at strip clubs?

Last edited by Yankeefan51; 07-08-2011 at 07:40 AM.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:37 AM

Rent!?! You don't even own that apartment?

And Bruce, if you're talking about my wife--who is a jazz singer in NYC--you've just shown everyone what a pathetic little POS you really are.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:59 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitman View Post
Still waiting for this answer.

Or not...
Old 07-08-2011, 08:01 AM
Yankeefan51

Default RIP David

You waste a great deal of time attacking us. We make the decisions that we make because they provide us with pleasure. Whilst we will never make a threat, we can assure, we will do all whatever it takes to silence your stupidty

We suspect that our collection is far more important to us than your second or is it third) wife is to you.

You never answered the question about how many times you have viewed our collection, or how you have obtained data on the value our collection, our income etc.

As for a web site, we have a very good business reason for not talking about the work we do for clients.

David, we suggest you move on.

As for the rest of your comments, they are rather amusing; shall we have a press team and a body guard view the 30th Street challenge? Your comments are silly at best, and we take pleasure at your child-like efforts to attack us.

In the interim, we are working for our clients, and working on our collection.

We would suggest, in the words of The Beatles.... Let it be.

However, if you want to fight, we look forward to the battle...a fight to the death if need be.

Cheers
Old 07-08-2011, 08:13 AM
Scott

Call Vince McMahon, or if you want to really get serious, Dana White , rent one of their "spaces" and fight it out like good little folks, and leave the STUPID DRAMA off of here. Awesome cards/memorabilia and collections are what matters on here.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:20 AM
Jeff Gross

Again, time and place? I am 10 minutes from 30th Street Station and will be in NYC before lunch by myself. Let's see if you man enough to back up your talk. I picture you as a fat tub of shit who couldn't fight his way out of a wet dream.

BTW, it wouldn't be a fight. I am not even a fighter or someone who likes fighting, but I would floor you within 10 seconds.

Anyonw on net 54 giving odds.....haha.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:27 AM
Barry Sloate

I think it's time for everyone to chill out.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:27 AM
Gr3g N@z@r3th

Quote:
Originally Posted by jg8422 View Post
I picture you as a fat tub of shit who couldn't fight his way out of a wet dream.
Google his name and you will see why I made the "festering" comment

Trust me, I'm no prize myself
Old 07-08-2011, 08:40 AM
Scott

This stuff has been going on a long time? Just did a google and came up with this..

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/ite...-card-col.html
Old 07-08-2011, 08:47 AM
Yankeefan51

Default attention JG

We see no purpose in your comment. Nor any reason to waste our time meeting you.

As for your reference "as a fat piece of S- "we have no interest in learning about your eating habits.

If you enjoy the trains at 30th street so much, why don't you spend the rest of the day lying on the tracks. You will provide a whole new definition to training.

Put that in your bubble gum and chew on it

Last edited by Yankeefan51; 07-08-2011 at 08:51 AM.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:48 AM
Jeff Gross

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnaz01 View Post
Google his name and you will see why I made the "festering" comment

Trust me, I'm no prize myself
Is that George Costanza...only with less hair? No wonder why he has given up on ever finding a woman.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:55 AM
Jeff Gross

Quote:
We see no purpose in your comment. Nor any reason to waste our time meeting you.

As for your reference "as a fat piece of S- "we have no interest in learning about eating habits.

If you enjoy the trains at 30th street so much, why don't you spend the rest of the day lying on the tracks. You will provide a whole new definition to training.

Put that in your bubble gum and chew on it
My purpose is to show everyone on this site how you are nothing but a coward who insults almost all members behind a computer screen and tries to act like a tough guy. I hope we cross paths at the National.

While I am sure this has been very entertaining, how about if we get back to why we are all on this site= our love of cards and gaining knowledge about this amazing hobby.

Last edited by jg8422; 07-08-2011 at 08:55 AM.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:00 AM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayGhost View Post
This stuff has been going on a long time? Just did a google and came up with this..

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/ite...-card-col.html
this has been going on for three years!!
Old 07-08-2011, 09:05 AM
M@tt McC@rthy

Has anyone forwarded this string to o'keefe...would make for a nice follow up piece...
I collect Hal Chase, Diamond Stars (PSA 5 or better), 1951 Bowman (Raw Ex or better), 1954 Topps (PSA 7 or better), 1956 Topps (Raw Ex or better), 3x5 Hall of Fame Autographs and autographed Perez Steele Postcards. You can see my collection by going to http://www.collectorfocus.com/collection/BigSix.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:08 AM
Yankeefan51

Default attention JG

Your attempts to portray us as a coward behind a computer screen, whilst not true and amusing, only reinforces the fact that you are a flaming idiot.

As for running into you at the National, why don't you tell us the time you
would like to meet- let's meet at O'Hare- go out on the runway, and we'll make sure to run into you. If you bring along any cards, make sure they are high grade and well protected.

Sweet dreams
Old 07-08-2011, 09:15 AM
Yankeefan51

Default attention Mr. McCarthy

If you care to forward to Mr. O'Keefe ask him to call us so we can provide all
the details of the worthless lives of you and your fellow posters

We have never met you or done business with you, but if you do have some ultra high grade rare cards to sell, we look forward to purchasing them from your estate.

Your lack of intelligence, lack of proper grammar, as we pointed out earlier, and your joy in attacking leads us to believe you have a substance abuse problem, and very little do with your time.

In truth, we don't the mind your attacks, we simply wonder what they accomplish.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:34 AM
M@tt McC@rthy

I am flattered that you refer to me so formally! I see our relationship blossoming right in front of my eyes. Look, I've got a better shot at enlightening my dog on the error of her ways than I do with you, so believe me, I won't make any further commentary along those lines. You are obviously a lost cause, a lonely little man and someone to feel pity for...nothing more.

I am amused at your assessment of my intelligence, too! My wife often accuses me of acting like an idiot, something my three little girls seem to appreciate...I guess guess you can't please everyone. And you have me nailed on grammar...I'm nothing without spell check! As for a substance abuse problem, I've not seriously given it any thought up until now. Quite frankly, any more interaction with you and I might need to be medicated.

As for what I aim to accomplish, well that part is simple. At first it was to call you out for being a pompous, condescending prick...no one has the right to treat people the way you do and you really should be ashamed of yourself. You're parents obviously didn't raise you properly...it appears you were more dragged up.

Now, however, I engage you only to keep you from your tireless pursuit of Ultra High Grade Rare Cards...because certainly you can't walk and chew gum at the same time. Until our next exchange, I remain commited to calling you out for the fraud that you are...enjoy!
Old 07-08-2011, 09:44 AM
Scott

Kids, PLAY NICE. And Mr Dorskind, unless there are MULTIPLES OF YOU, please refrain from calling yourself "WE". That really wouldn't even get you past a grammar school English Course. Thanks.

PS. Does anyone have access to a box of Mayo Cut plug cards that I can buy for 10.00? There is as much chance of that happening, as there is in civility returning to this thread. Adios todos mi amigos
Old 07-08-2011, 10:13 AM
Yankeefan51

Default Mr. McCarthy

As far as the definition of the law, and any other definitions, we have done or said anything that is (a) not true (b) is fraud

We feel sorry that your little girls and wife have to live with a grammatically challenged idiot. Perhaps, it is time that they should provide their father with some potty training. Of course, everyone has to play the hand they are dealt.

It might amuse to know that in our collection is the highest graded regular card issue of Joe McCarthy as a Yankee Manager.

It is reassuring to know that at one person with your last name has contributed to baseball.

Cheers
Old 07-08-2011, 10:19 AM
Jeff Gross

Quote:
As far as the definition of the law, and any other definitions, we have done or said anything that is (a) not true (b) is fraud

We feel sorry that your little girls and wife have to live with a grammatically challenged idiot. Perhaps, it is time that they should provide their father with some potty training. Of course, everyone has to play the hand they are dealt.

It might amuse to know that in our collection is the highest graded regular card issue of Joe McCarthy as a Yankee Manager.

It is reassuring to know that at one person with your last name has contributed to baseball.

Cheers
Bruce....have you ever played a sport in your entire life???? Don't just tell us more lies, but provide proof. Also, the content of his posts is what is important....not the grammer. It is a message board, not a doctoral dissertation. At least he has a family and people who love him. All you have is cardboard inside plastic.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:24 AM
Jeff Gross

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayGhost View Post
Kids, PLAY NICE. And Mr Dorskind, unless there are MULTIPLES OF YOU, please refrain from calling yourself "WE". That really wouldn't even get you past a grammar school English Course. Thanks.

PS. Does anyone have access to a box of Mayo Cut plug cards that I can buy for 10.00? There is as much chance of that happening, as there is in civility returning to this thread. Adios todos mi amigos
Bruce is so fat there may be triple of him. If you go to the national just look for the bald guy who looks like a bowling ball with legs.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:47 AM
Yankeefan51

Default Jeff G

Jeff

Once again you have no idea what you are talking about, but we are more than willing to wage $1000 a pound between the US Dept published data for obesity and our actual weight.

We can't believe the time you invest in your feeble intent to interfere with our collecting interests.

Our parents did a fine job, we graduated Magna from an Ivy League school and lead a very happy life.
They did tach us, however, whenever you come across a piece of dirt throw it in the garbage and burn it. We take great pleasure at the thought of you in trash bag screaming at us, as the garbage truck comes by, and provides you with one final, very hot moment.

Last edited by Yankeefan51; 07-08-2011 at 10:50 AM.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:49 AM
M@tt McC@rthy

Quote:

Cheers
Surely I wouldn't insinuate that you are doing anything illegal!!! I'm merely commenting on your character, or lack there of. As for your comments about my family, normally I would take offense to anyone speaking ill of them. But in light of the fact you aren't all there, I'm going to let it slide. I mean seriously, even if I were to take offense, which one of you would I be taking issue with?

Lastly, my sincere thanks for finally answering the question I posed earlier...it's good to see that at least YOU are getting value out of YOUR participation in the forum. The rest of us, not so much...

If you ever want to catch a Yankee game, let me know..I'd love to continue our banter face to face to see if your delivery is the same in person as it is in cyber-space...
Old 07-08-2011, 10:54 AM
Jeff Gross

Quote:
Jeff

Once again you have no idea what you are talking about, but we are more than willing to wage $1000 a pound between the US Dept published data for obesity and our actual weight.

We can't believe the time you invest in your feeble intent to interfere with our collecting interests.

Our parents did a fine job, we graduated Magna from an Ivy League school
and lead a very happy life. They did tach us, however, whenever you come across a piece of dirt throw in the garbage and burn it. We take great pleasure in the thought of you in trash bag screaming at us, as the garbage truck comes by, and provides you with one final, very hot moment.
You seriously have a hard-on for Ivy League Schools. Big deal. I know scores of idiots from Ivy League schools who I wouldn't trust to program my DVR. I guess it's possible you lost some major weight. If so, congrats. Maybe you will have a small chance of getting a woman.....at least until you open your mouth.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:56 AM
Jeff Gross

Quote:
Jeff

Our parents did a fine job, we graduated Magna from an Ivy League school and lead a very happy life.
They did tach us, however, whenever you come across a piece of dirt throw it in the garbage and burn it. We take great pleasure at the thought of you in trash bag screaming at us, as the garbage truck comes by, and provides you with one final, very hot moment.
Looks like you forgot to answer my question about ever playing a sport in your entire life.

Also, before you cream yourself while looking at you Ivy League diploma, make sure you learn how to spell "teach." People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Old 07-08-2011, 11:34 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Quote:
Albeit we are members of seven NYC museums, and serve on the Board of one and as an advisor to the other.
Quote:
Quote:

Still waiting for this answer.
Still unanswered.

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 07-08-2011 at 11:41 AM.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:02 PM
Dan Bretta

Bruce may not be a serial killer, but he certainly fantasizes a lot about the death of others.

Why can't Bruce behave himself on the board the same way he did in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx4eVGUmbaM
Old 07-08-2011, 12:09 PM

Does anyone here think that looks like a millionaire's apartment?
(Or a millionaire's collection?)

Last edited by David Atkatz; 07-08-2011 at 12:11 PM.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Pete
Pet.er ian.nic.elli

Love the story about the boston garter card.. poor teacher.. could've bought 50 more European trips if he just held on longer.. oh well who would've know..still made a nice profit

W600 Cobb and Wagner
Seamless Cobb rookie
Low Grade Ruth rookie

Cards:

Old 07-08-2011, 12:17 PM

Or so he says.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:19 PM
Eric Shaeffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportscardpete View Post
Love the story about the boston garter card.. poor teacher.. could've bought 50 more European trips if he just held on longer.. oh well who would've know..still made a nice profit
+1, Cool story and video. Thanx for posting Dan.