NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 04-23-2007, 05:20 PM
Administrator

Default Spreadsheet suggestions?

Posted By: Sam

What a surprise, I send an email and he says "he never got it". Shocking. As for your refusal to answer the question Bobby, I am shocked. The issue has been discussed and you HAVEN'T ANSWERED THE QUESTION! I've seen shady activity but this takes the cake.

Old 04-23-2007, 05:25 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Bobby Binder

Sam,

What is your purpose for this interrogation? So I changed my user name on eBay last August or sometime around there. What does that have to do with this board and the CU board that you mention. What do you have at stake in this war of cardpricing websites if there is one? What is your purpose?

Old 04-23-2007, 05:26 PM
Administrator

Bobby,
Just answer the question.

here's the header from my email to you:

From Sam Aker Sun Apr 22 08:34:26 2007
Received: from [75.203.167.14] by web63711.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 22 Apr 2007 08:34:26 PDT
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 08:34:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: So here is your email
To: bresdo@vintagecardprices.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-676575000-1177256066=:21170"
Content-Length: 991

Old 04-23-2007, 05:30 PM
Administrator

Posted By: ScottIngold

Can someone explain what Sam is getting at . As usual i seem to be out of the loop. I have read this thread from the beginning and for the life of me can't figure it out.

I know About Jay and Bobby. But who is Sam and whats his beef ?

Old 04-23-2007, 05:31 PM
Administrator

Sam,

Resend the email to my personal account bresdo@verizon.net and if it worth responding to I will. Checked my trash and junk and it is not there.

Old 04-23-2007, 05:36 PM
Administrator

Scott-
My issue with Mr. Binder is that, until this thread, was spamming this site with his information and lying about things. The current issue at hand, which Mr. Binder refuses to answer, is that he stole money from a customer until he was called out. During that process, he posted fake screen shots to make it look like the customer was using the site.

Bobby-
Just answer the question - to repeat one more time for clarity:
////
You posted a screenshot of a user account.
The user logged in with an AOL IP
Your screenshot showed that user logging in with the same IP over several months, even though AOL hands out different IPS.

Did you post any fraudulent information? If not, how do you account for the discrepancy.

Edited to add:
I'm leaving for dinner, but it should not be hard to get an answer to this question. I'll be back later.

Old 04-23-2007, 05:39 PM
Administrator

Sam,

But geez.... I don't think i've ever seen you post here.

It just seems silly to have you initial post's come across as attacks.

Old 04-23-2007, 05:45 PM
Administrator

So now I am a thief to go with a liar? How did I steal money? He was sent a refund in full the day of the original thread whether or not I was right or not. Do I have to get a copy of the canceled check to prove it to you? Maybe he can be nice enough to say that he was paid back.

Old 04-23-2007, 07:48 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Dave F

Geez....I go away for the day and this just gets worse.

Old 04-23-2007, 09:06 PM
Administrator

Scott -
Let's not be mistaken, I am addressing Mr. Binder aggressively. He has shown a complete disregard for common sense. I'm not sure why it matters how many times I've talked on the board. I choose to read and watch. I have some issues with Mr. Binder in the same way others have issues with various auction houses. I have never shopped at an auction house so I don't have much to add. The rules state that your name and email go by controversial threads, and I have followed that rule. Beyond that, the issue here is not me, it is Bobby. Everybody else seems to let things slide, and that is why I want an answer.

Bobby -
First, your next response should simply be to answer my question. On top of that, I do not know why you choose to keep building lies on top of lies. After this remark, I actually went back and found the thread (here's the link for easy reading: http://www.network54.com/Forum/153652/thread/1172496276/). You did not issue a refund that particular day. It took a phone call from the pissed off customer. And at that point, you couldn't reverse his credit card charges? Seems odd, but i guess if he gets his money, then he gets his money.

You attempted to hold money that was not yours. It does not appear like you had any intention of refunding that money until you were publicly outed. Then you even went and said something stupid like you had to talk to a lawyer before you could issue you a refund. Somehow issuing a refund meant the user never was a member of your site. I don't get that one bit.

Please just answer my questions and don't skirt the issue. This is not about who I am, it's not about who you are, it is not about who likes you or anything else except the following:

You posted a log of a user account.
The user logged in with an AOL IP
Your screenshot showed that user logging in with the same IP over several months, even though AOL hands out different IPS.

Did you post any fraudulent information? If not, how do you account for the discrepancy

Please note, I thought it was a screenshot, but apparently it was just a log. Still doesn't change my point though.

Old 04-23-2007, 10:47 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Frank Evanov

Always amazed when a newbie drops from the clouds and starts ripping one of the regulars. Is edacra still around?

Frank

Old 04-23-2007, 10:53 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Dave F

Instead of spreadsheets...I was planning next week to ask a question about pre-war pine tar on bats....but I think it would probably start a riot as well.

Old 04-24-2007, 02:08 AM
Administrator

Frank,

My point exactly !

Old 04-24-2007, 11:13 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Frank & Scott

Frank & Scott -
Again, why is this about me? I read the rules and did what i was supposed to do. Can either of you explain why the FACTS don't look well for Mr. Binder.

Bobby,
We're waiting... where's the response?

Old 04-24-2007, 11:16 AM
Administrator

Posted By: leon

Please call me now....we need to talk on the phone.....972-774-7032
thanks
leon

Old 04-24-2007, 11:19 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Sam Aker

Excuse me Leon,
I am asking a simple question. I have put my name by my posts. What else do you need to know? I am not in a position to call you nor do I see why I have to.

Sam Aker

Old 04-24-2007, 11:20 AM
Administrator

Posted By: leon

If you don't call me I will ban you....that is the reason you need to call....It is to protect the integrity of the board and is not meant to be personal. This is not an option. Thanks