NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 09-13-2024, 03:20 PM
A.J. Johnson

Default Which Jackie would you buy?

Thinking about adding a 52 Jackie. Torn between these two. One PSA and the other SGC. Which do you like better?

REA SGC 8 (ends 9/22/24):
https://bid.robertedwardauctions.com...?itemid=188465 (https://bid.robertedwardauctions.com...?itemid=188465)

HERITAGE PSA 8 (ends 10/4/24)
https://sports.ha.com/itm/baseball-c...ription-071515 (https://sports.ha.com/itm/baseball-c...ription-071515)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0167.jpg (124.9 KB, 820 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_0168.JPEG (74.3 KB, 816 views)
*Proudest hobby accomplishment: finished the 1914 Cracker Jack set ranked #11 all-time
Old 09-13-2024, 03:24 PM

If you want an 8, I'd surely wait. Both of those cards are irksome, both for the grade and how they present regardless.

What's going on with the bottom corner of the SGC? Unidentifiable detritus? Common printer's mark of which I wasn't aware?

More things going on with them?

For all the aspects which would trouble me with those two cards, I have to imagine there are countless examples even three grades lower which I would find much more aesthetically pleasing, but that's just me.

Last edited by BillyCoxDodgers3B; 09-13-2024 at 03:31 PM.
Old 09-13-2024, 03:28 PM
Chase

I would pass on both regardless of the price.
Old 09-13-2024, 03:34 PM
Ge0rge Tr0end1e

I prefer the one I already have.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk
Old 09-13-2024, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoPoto View Post
I prefer the one I already have.
...and there you go. That didn't take long! And it's a 5.
Old 09-13-2024, 03:35 PM
A.J. Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyCoxDodgers3B View Post
If you want an 8, I'd surely wait. Both of those cards are irksome, both for the grade and how they present regardless.

What's going on with the bottom corner of the SGC? Unidentifiable detritus? Common printer's mark of which I wasn't aware?

More things going on with them?

For all the aspects which would trouble me with those two cards, I have to imagine there are countless examples even three grades lower which I would find much more aesthetically pleasing, but that's just me.
Just noticed the mark on the SGC. Maybe common printers mark? Noticed it on this PSA 8.5 as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 16774398.jpeg (141.0 KB, 800 views)
*Proudest hobby accomplishment: finished the 1914 Cracker Jack set ranked #11 all-time
Old 09-13-2024, 03:37 PM

Yep. Thought that was likely the case.
Old 09-13-2024, 03:42 PM
Dave Wilson

Choosing between the two options? The SGC all day long.
Old 09-13-2024, 03:42 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
That is a very common print mark. It is present on Type 1 Jackies which are cut high enough. The SGC 8 is a Type 1, the PSA 8 is a Type 2.

Quote:
Ya, I agree. I would pass on both of these copies. That said, the SGC 8 is the far superior card of the two above. I would wait for a centered copy to surface in a lower grade, personally. Although then you'd probably find yourself competing against me if you found one lol.
Old 09-13-2024, 03:50 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Here are a few of mine. I would much rather buy 3 of these than one of those.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1952T Trio.jpg (198.4 KB, 787 views)

Last edited by Snowman; 09-13-2024 at 03:51 PM.
Old 09-13-2024, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
That is a very common print mark. It is present on Type 1 Jackies which are cut high enough. The SGC 8 is a Type 1, the PSA 8 is a Type 2.
Thanks. Yeah, it's coming back to me the more I stare at it. My hobby focus has been off (unsigned) cards for over 30 years, so a lot of that old knowledge I used to carry around was clearly pushed aside to make room for information more relevant to my side of things!
Old 09-13-2024, 04:23 PM
A.J. Johnson

Quote:

Ya, I agree. I would pass on both of these copies. That said, the SGC 8 is the far superior card of the two above. I would wait for a centered copy to surface in a lower grade, personally. Although then you'd probably find yourself competing against me if you found one lol.
What's difference between type 1 and type 2? Wasn't aware of the different designations....
Old 09-13-2024, 04:32 PM
Paul Lehr

Between the two 8's listed I'd take the SGC. The centering kills it for me on the PSA card even though the registration is a little better on the PSA. Ultimately for the kind of money these will bring I'd probably wait for a better copy to come up.
Old 09-13-2024, 05:10 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajjohnsonsoxfan View Post
What's difference between type 1 and type 2? Wasn't aware of the different designations....
There are numerous differences when you examine them closely, but here are a few that make it easy to detect right away, circled in yellow in the images below.
  • The top left corner of the image box on a Type 1 is sharper and protrudes out to the left, whereas on the Type 2, it has more of a smooth rounded corner
  • The stars on the left edge of the name box has a partial white star at the top of the box in the Type 1s that isn't present on the Type 2s
  • The top border black line is more slanted on the Type 1 than on the Type 2
  • There is often a small print mark on Type 1s at the bottom right corner in the border, as shown in the SGC 8 in the OP
  • There is sometimes a small fisheye near Jackie's hat in the Type 2s that isn't present in the Type 1s (but isn't always present in Type 2s)
  • On the back, the threads on the baseball face right in the Type 2s (top image shown below) and they face left in the Type 1s
  • The right edge of the text box alignment extends further to the right on Type 1s than it does on Type 2s
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1933 Goudey 110 copy.jpg (179.3 KB, 760 views)
File Type: jpg 1933 Goudey 109 copy.jpg (209.4 KB, 770 views)

Last edited by Snowman; 09-13-2024 at 05:10 PM.
Old 09-13-2024, 05:15 PM
Ton.y Be.ll

SGC is clearly the better copy
PSA example has that printers mark/defect on top of hat and is not centered with slight skew to the right

Collecting:
1909-1911 T206 Southern Leaguers (Alabama)
1914 Cracker Jack Set (91 out of 145)
Old 09-13-2024, 05:32 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Yes it's like the Mantle, which was double printed with slight differences between the versions.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 09-13-2024, 05:40 PM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

Sadly, with my budget, this is completely out of my milieu, but if you need help choosing the better bargain between a PSA 5 and an SGC 5 1973 Topps Willie Montanez, I am definitely your man!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/@TheJollyElm

Looking to trade? Here's my bucket:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152396...57685904801706

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Spelling "Yastrzemski" correctly without needing to look it up since the 1980s.

Overpaying yesterday is simply underpaying tomorrow.
Old 09-13-2024, 10:04 PM
Brian
Bri@n Abra.ham

I'd hold off and wait for a better looking 8 if I was set on an 8.
Old 09-14-2024, 12:20 AM
A.J. Johnson

Quote:
There are numerous differences when you examine them closely, but here are a few that make it easy to detect right away, circled in yellow in the images below.
  • The top left corner of the image box on a Type 1 is sharper and protrudes out to the left, whereas on the Type 2, it has more of a smooth rounded corner
  • The stars on the left edge of the name box has a partial white star at the top of the box in the Type 1s that isn't present on the Type 2s
  • The top border black line is more slanted on the Type 1 than on the Type 2
  • There is often a small print mark on Type 1s at the bottom right corner in the border, as shown in the SGC 8 in the OP
  • There is sometimes a small fisheye near Jackie's hat in the Type 2s that isn't present in the Type 1s (but isn't always present in Type 2s)
  • On the back, the threads on the baseball face right in the Type 2s (top image shown below) and they face left in the Type 1s
  • The right edge of the text box alignment extends further to the right on Type 1s than it does on Type 2s
Thanks for all the info and laid out so nicely! Very informative. What version is the more desirable?
Old 09-14-2024, 04:25 AM

Default 52 Jackie

AJ- I'd go with the SGC by a hair. Amazing the number of folks who reply
while ignoring your direct question. You can lead a horse to water...

Trent King
Old 09-14-2024, 07:42 AM

SGC crushes in my opinion

That said, I don’t like the picture tilt for that grade, and as others stated, I would pass and wait for a better centered one, especially in an 8

Last edited by Rhotchkiss; 09-14-2024 at 08:08 AM.
Old 09-14-2024, 07:55 AM

Sgc
Old 09-14-2024, 08:53 AM
Eric

Put me in with a vote for SGC

1930 baguer chocolates Al Lopez
1880-1930s Detroit Tigers
1907 Wolverine News Postcards
1907 Dietsche Detroit Tigers Postcards
1907-1909 H.M. Taylor Detroit Tigers Postcards
1908 Brush Detroit Postcards
1908 Detroit Free Press Postcards
1909 Topping & Co Postcards
1935 M120 Detroit Free Press. 16/18 complete. Need Mickey Cochrane and Tommy Bridges.
Old 09-14-2024, 10:31 AM
Scott Russell

Was Jackie a known double print? On some of the cards in the thread the image rides up to the right in comparison to the top edge, yet at the bottom border the image and the edge are perfectly parallel. So the image just isn't square. On other pictures it's perfectly square, all sides of the image are parallel to each other. This CAN'T be a cut issue as it's the actual picture of Jackie that's not square, nothing to do with the shape of the card.

EDIT: I just looked more closely, all of the diagonal cut images also have the dot in the upper right corner of the tooling too. Must be a double print like the Mantle.
Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecollectorconnectionauctions

Last edited by Aquarian Sports Cards; 09-14-2024 at 10:32 AM.
Old 09-14-2024, 11:26 AM
A.J. Johnson

From my calculations there's only 51 total 8's graded PSA & SGC. Not a lot to choose from. And I'm always fascinated at previous grades by both as far as consistency goes. Here's some other 8's I was able to find. Seems the two up now are in line with these others....what do you think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2913.jpg (86.4 KB, 592 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3409.jpg (91.8 KB, 592 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3899.jpg (189.6 KB, 603 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4024.jpg (184.5 KB, 591 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4520.jpg (90.6 KB, 598 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7705.jpg (121.1 KB, 589 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8265.jpg (81.1 KB, 601 views)
Old 09-15-2024, 06:21 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
Thanks for all the info and laid out so nicely! Very informative. What version is the more desirable?
I have a very slight preference for the type 2, but the market values them equivalently and I'd never pass on a type 1 that fits my centering and condition criteria
Old 09-15-2024, 06:44 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards View Post
Was Jackie a known double print? On some of the cards in the thread the image rides up to the right in comparison to the top edge, yet at the bottom border the image and the edge are perfectly parallel. So the image just isn't square. On other pictures it's perfectly square, all sides of the image are parallel to each other. This CAN'T be a cut issue as it's the actual picture of Jackie that's not square, nothing to do with the shape of the card.

EDIT: I just looked more closely, all of the diagonal cut images also have the dot in the upper right corner of the tooling too. Must be a double print like the Mantle.
Yes, cards 311 (Mantle), 312 (Jackie), and 313 (Bobby Thompson) were all double printed. Everyone knows about the Mantle, but not many know about the Jackie. See my post above showing the differences between the Type 1 and Type 2 Jackies. The central images (black borders) are out of square, as you mentioned, but it is more pronounced on the Type 1. This is actually one of the easiest ways to spot a trimmed 52 Topps Jackie. Some of the trimmers didn't know that the image itself was out of square, so they would trim the top edge parallel to the black border thinking they were correcting a diamond cut, when in actuality, they were creating one.
Old 09-15-2024, 06:55 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
From my calculations there's only 51 total 8's graded PSA & SGC. Not a lot to choose from. And I'm always fascinated at previous grades by both as far as consistency goes. Here's some other 8's I was able to find. Seems the two up now are in line with these others....what do you think?
The only copy that would have a snowball's chance in hell at receiving an 8 again today is cert 24675072. All of the others would regrade as Altered or come back in lower grades.

In fact one of these copies you posted was recently purchased by one of Brady Hill's friends. I told the buyer that it was most certainly trimmed and that he should reach out to PSA and file a claim because if that slab were to get damaged somehow, he'd be out the money and that it was risky to hold onto it. Brady then lashed out at me, calling me an idiot, telling me I didn't know what I was talking about, etc. Told me how he had over 100 of these in the past and that he knows the card so well and that I'm an idiot. I told his friend to believe whoever he wanted but that I wasn't guessing on this card and that I was 100% confident and that Brady doesn't know what he's talking about (as clearly evidenced by the countless trimmed cards in his own collection). Fortunately, his buddy did reach out to PSA and had them review the card. They agreed with me and are now cutting him a check. Crickets from Brady though, of course.
Old 09-15-2024, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Thinking about adding a 52 Jackie. Torn between these two. One PSA and the other SGC. Which do you like better?

REA SGC 8 (ends 9/22/24):
https://bid.robertedwardauctions.com...?itemid=188465 (https://bid.robertedwardauctions.com...?itemid=188465)

HERITAGE PSA 8 (ends 10/4/24)
https://sports.ha.com/itm/baseball-c...ription-071515 (https://sports.ha.com/itm/baseball-c...ription-071515)
The SGC and it’s not even close.
Old 09-15-2024, 09:23 PM
Al Stein

The SGC looks nice to me.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Old 09-15-2024, 10:16 PM
Rob
Rob.ert We.ekes

The SGC 8 is better.
Old 09-15-2024, 10:44 PM
Thomas
Th0mas Ch.urch

Both are weak for the grade.
With these, My inclination is to the SGC but the image is better on the PSA! I’m guessing the SGC may be significantly less $ so that would be the one I would make a play for.
Successful transactions: sycks22, charlietheextervminator, Scocs, Thromdog, trdcrdkid, mybuddyinc, troutbum97, Natedog, Kingcobb, usernamealreadytaken, t206fanatic, asoriano, rsdill2, hatchetman325, cobbcobb13, dbfirstman, Blunder19, Scott L. ,Eggoman, ncinin, vintagewhitesox, aloondilana, btcarfagno, ZiggerZagger, blametony, shammus, Kris19, brewing, rootsearcher60, Pat R , sportscardpete , Leon , OriolesHOF , Gobucsmagic74, Pilot172000, Chesbro41, scmavl,t206kid,3-2-count,GoldenAge50s
Old 09-16-2024, 06:14 AM
Johnny MaZilli

SGC 8 out of these two. No question.
Old 09-16-2024, 06:27 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

Im not OK with the dramatic tilt on the top of the sgc card and not as much at the bottom.

That would irk me until I sold it

That psa 8 looks like an old flip that was cleansed into a new flip.

Hard pass on both here, more so at the precipice of the market IMO

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Old 09-16-2024, 03:25 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Republicaninmass View Post
Im not OK with the dramatic tilt on the top of the sgc card and not as much at the bottom.

That would irk me until I sold it

That psa 8 looks like an old flip that was cleansed into a new flip.

Hard pass on both here, more so at the precipice of the market IMO
That's how the card is printed though lol. All type 1 Jackies have that tilt on the top border. If it doesn't, it's trimmed
Old 09-16-2024, 04:21 PM
Scott Russell

Quote:
Yes, cards 311 (Mantle), 312 (Jackie), and 313 (Bobby Thompson) were all double printed. Everyone knows about the Mantle, but not many know about the Jackie. See my post above showing the differences between the Type 1 and Type 2 Jackies. The central images (black borders) are out of square, as you mentioned, but it is more pronounced on the Type 1. This is actually one of the easiest ways to spot a trimmed 52 Topps Jackie. Some of the trimmers didn't know that the image itself was out of square, so they would trim the top edge parallel to the black border thinking they were correcting a diamond cut, when in actuality, they were creating one.
I actually noticed one of those in the thread. They trimmed the top edge square to the image, but left the bottom edge so now it's an irregular trapezoid. Of course it's in a slab so I guess it doesn't matter
Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

Last edited by Aquarian Sports Cards; 09-16-2024 at 04:22 PM.
Old 09-16-2024, 05:52 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
I actually noticed one of those in the thread. They trimmed the top edge square to the image, but left the bottom edge so now it's an irregular trapezoid. Of course it's in a slab so I guess it doesn't matter

Jackiesandjordans claim is every one is crooked on the top. Guessing he would know

Old 09-16-2024, 06:02 PM
Scott Russell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Republicaninmass View Post
Jackiesandjordans claim is every one is crooked on the top. Guessing he would know
They SHOULD be, but 02023137 the card edge and the image edge are perfectly parallel, and the bottom edge of the card is parallel to the case, however the top edge is NOT parallel to the case. Seems a clear case of someone squaring up the cut to the image not realizing that they now have an impossible shape. Bottom is square to the sides but the top edge runs up hill (to match the image) in comparison to the bottom edge (and the PSA Slab)

Old 09-17-2024, 02:51 AM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
They SHOULD be, but 02023137 the card edge and the image edge are perfectly parallel, and the bottom edge of the card is parallel to the case, however the top edge is NOT parallel to the case. Seems a clear case of someone squaring up the cut to the image not realizing that they now have an impossible shape. Bottom is square to the sides but the top edge runs up hill (to match the image) in comparison to the bottom edge (and the PSA Slab)
Yes, that is the one I was referring to when I said I informed the owner that his card was trimmed. He had PSA review it and if you look up the cert, it now shows it in an AA holder.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg InShot_20240917_015108955.jpg (149.0 KB, 367 views)
Old 09-17-2024, 04:41 AM
Rich Klein

Quote:

Cards 311, 312 and 313 are all known double prints. To be best of my recollection, the sheets were 100 cards and since there were only 97 cards printed in the final series, they just started with 311-3 to finish off the sheet. So yes this is fairly well known amongst 52 collectors

Rich
Old 09-17-2024, 08:39 AM
Scott Russell

Quote:
Yes, that is the one I was referring to when I said I informed the owner that his card was trimmed. He had PSA review it and if you look up the cert, it now shows it in an AA holder.
Good to know I haven't lost my mind (or my eye)

Old 09-17-2024, 09:25 AM
Eric
E.ric Bau.mh0er

Quote:
Yikes that card once sold for $145,294.80
Old 09-17-2024, 09:50 AM
Nicol0 Pin.oli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beercan collector View Post
Yikes that card once sold for $145,294.80
Starting to get uncomfortably close to the $250k cap on PSA’s guarantee!

1968 American Oil left side
1971 Bazooka numbered complete panel
Old 09-17-2024, 10:17 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

If you want to see some dreamers, ebay sort 1952 Jackies by highest price

Old 09-18-2024, 12:26 AM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Deleted

Last edited by Snowman; 09-18-2024 at 01:20 AM.
Old 09-18-2024, 12:28 AM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulus View Post
Starting to get uncomfortably close to the $250k cap on PSA’s guarantee!
Ya, it's a $250k cap per card, but there's also a lifetime cap of $500k per individual. So you don't get many chances to cash in when something goes wrong if you're a high end collector. Some of these guys like Marshall Fogel, Ken Kendrick, and Brady Hill have millions of dollars worth of trimmed cards in their collections and they don't even know it. It's a significant risk to carry. Fogel's 52 Mantle is sheet cut.

Last edited by Snowman; 09-18-2024 at 01:29 AM.
Old 09-20-2024, 09:00 AM
TJ DH@rs°

Default Which Jackie would you buy?

Quote:
Ya, it's a $250k cap per card, but there's also a lifetime cap of $500k per individual. So you don't get many chances to cash in when something goes wrong if you're a high end collector. Some of these guys like Marshall Fogel, Ken Kendrick, and Brady Hill have millions of dollars worth of trimmed cards in their collections and they don't even know it. It's a significant risk to carry. Fogel's 52 Mantle is sheet cut.

100% agree. I honestly think over well 70% of high end pre-1970 cards are either trimmed or cleaned w/ who knows what chemicals. Back in the day, people soaked cards with all kinds of crap w/o knowing exactly the consequences. However, trimming is the #1 problem w/ vintage cuts.

So many older graded high end PSA cards are so obviously trimmed. If the owners of these took against PSA even if the max $ cap didn’t exist, their egos would be hurt w/ the reduced PSA set registry rankings.

E.g. I think the following card was trimmed. Might be wrong but don’t think I am.
Take this extremely high grade 1952 Topps Ed Mathews. Can’t believe this card passed grading even decades ago. Talk about a bad hair cut. Whoever this moron is, trimmed & destroyed an important card in the hobby. Everyone knows many 52 Topps have top borders that are slanted (that’s how the printer plate was made). So this person just trimmed the top to match the slanted border. Left side also looks short to me.

This card should have been left alone & still would have been a handsome card

Last edited by tjisonline; 09-20-2024 at 09:29 AM.
Old 09-20-2024, 10:56 AM
Eric
E.ric Bau.mh0er

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjisonline View Post
100% agree. I honestly think over well 70% of high end pre-1970 cards are either trimmed or cleaned w/ who knows what chemicals. Back in the day, people soaked cards with all kinds of crap w/o knowing exactly the consequences. However, trimming is the #1 problem w/ vintage cuts.

So many older graded high end PSA cards are so obviously trimmed. If the owners of these took against PSA even if the max $ cap didn’t exist, their egos would be hurt w/ the reduced PSA set registry rankings.

E.g. I think the following card was trimmed. Might be wrong but don’t think I am.
Take this extremely high grade 1952 Topps Ed Mathews. Can’t believe this card passed grading even decades ago. Talk about a bad hair cut. Whoever this moron is, trimmed & destroyed an important card in the hobby. Everyone knows many 52 Topps have top borders that are slanted (that’s how the printer plate was made). So this person just trimmed the top to match the slanted border. Left side also looks short to me.

This card should have been left alone & still would have been a handsome card

It’s been deactivated from PSA certification
Old 09-20-2024, 11:19 AM
Peter Spaeth

Travis -- basis for your claim about Fogel's Mantle?

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 09-20-2024, 12:53 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Travis -- basis for your claim about Fogel's Mantle?
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...810A78DCB1264F

https://www.youtube.com/@tsogreatness/videos