NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 01-05-2009, 03:07 PM
Administrator

Default January Buy/Sell/Trade Memorabilia Thread

Posted By: Dan Bretta

c1900 Tennis photo. Approximately 4" x 6"..it is attached to scrap paper which says "Tennis Tournament" "Binghampton, NJ"??? <---not sure as I can't read the fancy writing. Image is sharp/crisp.<br>
SOLD

Photobucket

Prices include shipping...paypal is preferred.

Thanks!

Old 01-06-2009, 05:04 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Mark

Two nice pennants for sale... both grade strong EX/MT in condition.

1950 Yankees Bronx Bombers - A rare and desirable variation, and a very popular pennant. Does not surface often, but one just sold for $250 on Ebay, and another sold for over $500 in Mastro about 5 years ago. Price reduced to $189

Late 1940s Brooklyn Dodgers Pennant - Seldom-seen varaiation, this one rarely turns up. Beautiful condition, and a popular defunct team. - SOLD

Pennants will be shipped flat for $9. 1950 Yankees Pennant will go to Ebay if not claimed within 4 days. Thanks for looking!

[linked image]

[linked image]

Old 01-08-2009, 09:41 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Mark

Bump for price reduction, and B'klyn Pennant sold.

Old 01-09-2009, 07:49 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Matt Hart

I know its a tough request and that there aren't many around, but if anyone has a Joe Jackson 40k or 250 bat for sale or trade, please let me know.

Also, I'd be interested in any other 40k's that I do not have.
Thanks
Matt

Old 01-13-2009, 09:24 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Glenn

Thanks to pressure put on me by Mark Perez, I am going to jump into this forum and try my luck.

I have an 1876 Hartford Base Ball Club lamp figural. It is a cast metal figural of a batter, wearing a bib jersey with an H on it and a belt with Hartford written on it. The batter is 7" high and sits on a two tiered base of 2". It retains most of the original gilt paint. I am asking $600, which includes the shipping and is a break even price for me, having bought it in a major sports auction a few years ago. I have since found a complete oil lamp with a Chicago BBC pitcher on it, so I don't need this one anymore.

I also have an oversized Tacoma Tigers pennant, which caused quite a stir on this forum about a year ago; 1912 Boston Red Sox photographic display, which is matted and framed to 22"x29"; a pair of Heubach statues; a 1939 Centennial calender with Elysian Fields print, early HOF photos and statistics, statistics and more statistics on both sides; an Al Simmons photo cigar box; and Old Judge cigar box. I am looking to sell any and all of these items and have many other early items to sell or trade. A blockbuster trade like I just completed would be certainly welcome.

I can send photos to anyone who is interested. Thank you.

Old 01-13-2009, 02:08 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Greg Theberge

Glenn,

Could you send a pic and price of the 1912 Red Sox photo display to me at GSTheberge@yahoo.com?

All the best,
Greg

Old 01-13-2009, 02:26 PM
Administrator

Posted By: kogara

matt, can you send photos of anything 19th century for trade and or sale to baseballrelics@yahoo.com. thanks

Old 01-13-2009, 06:02 PM
Administrator

Here are a few photos of items people have asked about, either through this thread or in personal emails. If anyone has questions, they can email me directly at RDN3RD@aol.com. Thanks.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Old 01-13-2009, 07:01 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Mike H

Glenn,
Thank you for posting your wonderful pieces. Are the plates a set or sold individualy?

Old 01-13-2009, 07:09 PM
Administrator

Mike, either way on the Villeroy and Boch plates. I have only seen two other baseball pieces in this set; a large plate and a small pitcher. I also have a bowler and crew plate.

Here is a photo you inquired about.

[linked image]

Old 01-17-2009, 09:40 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Ben

A few months ago I posted a thread on this forum about the 1923 World Series ticket stub I found that my great-grandfather sent home to his family. He attended game 1 of the Series. I would like to purchase an original program for that game. I realize these are not common or cheap! Condition is not a major issue but I would prefer one that is complete and presentable. Please let me know if you have one for sale or know of one coming up for sale soon. Thanks!

Old 01-17-2009, 11:22 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Frank L.

Glen
You mentioned you have many other items to sell or trade. Can you tell me what they are?

Email me at flastra@tampabay.rr.com

Old 01-18-2009, 07:45 AM
Administrator

Frank,

I emailed a somewhat abbreviated list. Let me know here if you did not receive the email.

Glenn

Old 01-18-2009, 12:01 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Dan Bretta

1970s Yankee Stadium Popcorn Vendor's hat - $SOLD

Photobucket

Photobucket

1940s Cincinnati Reds Pinback - $SOLD

Photobucket

All prices include shipping...paypal is fine

Old 01-19-2009, 07:24 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Frank

Hi Dan,
I'm new to this thread. Would like to purchase the YS venders hat if still available. You can email me at fjf345@yahoo.com Thx

Old 01-30-2009, 08:12 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Kevin Andrews

Huge lot of 77 issues of Cincinnati Reds news letters (News of the Reds) from the years 1939-1947. Loaded with pictures, cartoons, stats, team pictures throughout. Includes tribute to Babe Ruth at his death. Issue breakdown by year is as follows:

1938 - 12 issues
1939 - 12 issues
1940 - 1 issue
1941 - 12 issues
1942 - 7 issues
1943 - 9 issues
1944 - 7 issues
1945 - 5 issues
1947 - 12 issues

Very nice consistent shape throughout with only one issue having condition problems on the back page (torn but is still all there). There will be a few minor edge tears here and there but nothing major for the age. Asking $375 for the lot which includes shipping and insurance. PayPal is accepted.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]