NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > WaterCooler Talk- Off Topics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1201  
Old 01-16-2023, 02:41 PM
BobbyStrawberry's Avatar
BobbyStrawberry BobbyStrawberry is online now
♏︎ªt✝️ℌǝɯ ♓︎ºµℊℌ
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: USA
Posts: 1,516
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankbmd View Post
Apologetic vindication is a good thing.
I think we just set the mark for consecutive non-confrontational posts on this thread. Well done, Frank!
__________________
_
⚾️ Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme
Reply With Quote
  #1202  
Old 01-16-2023, 07:34 PM
irv's Avatar
irv irv is offline
D@le Irv*n
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Posts: 6,249
Default

Aah, so this is why the BBC decided to have the doctor they previously ridiculed, shunned and shamed on their news.
They are trying to save face and retain some viewership. Personally, I hope them and many others all go under for the censorship, lies and fake news they spread.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...vaccine-video/
https://twitter.com/stkirsch/status/...DT3YXp5uksAAAA

Signs being posted all over NY City now supposedly?
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg ronness4.jpeg (57.3 KB, 86 views)

Last edited by irv; 01-16-2023 at 08:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1203  
Old 01-17-2023, 11:28 AM
irv's Avatar
irv irv is offline
D@le Irv*n
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Posts: 6,249
Default

Hmm, and just like the BBC did, as soon as Elon Musk exposed the CBC for being nothing other than a Liberal, fake news spreading propaganda site, they also decided to start talking about the vaccine injured.
Albeit, this is a somewhat insignificant side affect, of the known 1200 plus, compared to the heart attacks and blood clotting side affects that are rampant, but at least it's a start.

Quebec man's COVID vaccine story spurs others to come forward
Canadians who say they suffered adverse reactions dealing with silence, stigma

According to the Public Health Agency of Canada, only a tiny fraction — 0.011 per cent — of the more than 95 million vaccine doses administered in this country as of Dec. 9 resulted in serious adverse reactions. But that's still more than 10,000 reported cases.

Otahbachi, who had never experienced any skin problems before, told CBC that throughout his ordeal, most of the doctors who examined him dismissed the possibility of any link between the vaccine and the sudden onset of his painful condition.

"I told [them] I'm not against the vaccine, but the vaccine damaged my body," he said. "The doctors that I've been to, all of them were scared."
Does that sound like freedom to anyone? Afraid to speak out due to the repercussions of possibly losing your job? That is fascism people.

"That's the difficult part. It's like, we played along — now what?"
"This is where it's so painful, because there is no help in dealing with this."
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottaw...20in%20Ontario.

https://twitter.com/TheRealKeean/sta...45404097417216

Last edited by irv; 01-17-2023 at 06:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1204  
Old 01-17-2023, 11:36 AM
irv's Avatar
irv irv is offline
D@le Irv*n
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Posts: 6,249
Default

"Micheal Yeadon, PHD and former Vice President & Chief Science Officer of Allergy and Respiratory Research at Pfizer Inc

HERE'S WHY 17,000 DOCTORS AND SCIENTISTS CALL FOR BIG PHARMA CRIMINAL INDICTMENTS
https://rumble.com/v25uksu-heres-why...l-indictm.html

Last edited by irv; 01-17-2023 at 11:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1205  
Old 01-17-2023, 12:26 PM
1952boyntoncollector 1952boyntoncollector is offline
ja.ke liebe.rman
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387
Posts: 5,562
Default can we sue if vaccine mandated yet?

Just wondering..

Are ERs full?

still have the same attitudes by many pro vaccine people as they had 2 years ago.... guess should close schools down as well so parents cant work...
Reply With Quote
  #1206  
Old 01-17-2023, 01:02 PM
bnorth's Avatar
bnorth bnorth is online now
Ben North
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 8,527
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
Just wondering..

Are ERs full?

still have the same attitudes by many pro vaccine people as they had 2 years ago.... guess should close schools down as well so parents cant work...
Are you asking about suing because you are looking for work?

Are the ERs full in your area?

What is your attitude on the subject?
Reply With Quote
  #1207  
Old 01-17-2023, 01:45 PM
irv's Avatar
irv irv is offline
D@le Irv*n
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Posts: 6,249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
Just wondering..

Are ERs full?

still have the same attitudes by many pro vaccine people as they had 2 years ago.... guess should close schools down as well so parents cant work...
The hospitals were never full, Jake. Just one of the other 1000 lies that were told to trick people into getting vaccinated.
Jake Tapper on CNN talking exactly about that: (And some will see Twitter and won't even watch it because they've been brainwashed so badly. )
CNN's Jake Tapper rips into "misleading" COVID hospitalization numbers.
"We're 2 years into this ... if somebody's in the hospital with a broken leg and they also have asymptomatic COVID, that should not be counted as hospitalized with covid, clearly."

https://twitter.com/NickFondacaro/st...72856409354250
It's also the same/similar lie they use today. They tell you the hospitals are over capacity, overrun but they don't tell you the reason why in the fact that most hospitals, because they fired so many doctors and nurses for not getting vaccinated, are way understaffed currently and therefore tell you they are overwhelmed.
It goes on and on and on and on and on. One lie after the other but yet some people still believe no one lied to them and that the vaccines still work.

How many people were denied life saving procedures, medical help and assistance because the were denied access to hospitals because they were unvaccinated?
How many people died because they were so afraid to go to a hospital, despite being vaccinated, because they thought they could catch covid and die while being around other people who actually did catch covid?

How many people actually died because of the vaccines, but yet, since the CDC and the like said one wasn't considered truly vaccinated until 2 weeks after the injection, it wasn't counted as a vaccine death?

It's crazy. All these lies from the very beginning but yet instead of being angry/mad and irate at those who actually told and spread the lies ruining people's lives, including killing them, they are angry at the messengers instead. If that isn't a brainwashed mad weird, I don't know what is?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cooviddd1.jpg (31.2 KB, 66 views)

Last edited by irv; 01-17-2023 at 06:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1208  
Old 01-18-2023, 08:34 AM
1952boyntoncollector 1952boyntoncollector is offline
ja.ke liebe.rman
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387
Posts: 5,562
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Are you asking about suing because you are looking for work?

Are the ERs full in your area?

What is your attitude on the subject?


So its about lawyers wanting to look for work is your argument of why its ok cant sue for mandated vaccines now even though companies have made billions in profit.... you are fine with that it appears...ok to sue for all other things like falling on water but if health declines due to taking a mandated drug you are out of luck and you are great with that (as your argument was 'you are asking about suing because you are looking for work?) thats your argument against being able to sue.....im sure there are many that agree with you as well..heck maybe its the majority that agree with you .


I am of the extreme opinion that people should be able to sue for that now.....

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 01-18-2023 at 08:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1209  
Old 01-18-2023, 10:43 AM
irv's Avatar
irv irv is offline
D@le Irv*n
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Posts: 6,249
Default

This is your media people, you know, the ones who always tell you the truth and would never dare lie to you.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/17/us/gr...ate/index.html
https://globalnews.ca/news/9416046/g...lage-protests/
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/17/gret...olice-say.html
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64309628

All staged, but instead of being angry at your Liberal funded MSM sites, be mad at Twitter for exposing the lies instead.
https://twitter.com/goddeketal/statu...C-ybaAkOwsAAAA
https://twitter.com/goddeketal/statu...C-ybaAkOwsAAAA
Reply With Quote
  #1210  
Old 01-18-2023, 05:25 PM
Carter08 Carter08 is offline
J@mes Nonk.es
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 1,429
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
This is your media people, you know, the ones who always tell you the truth and would never dare lie to you.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/17/us/gr...ate/index.html
https://globalnews.ca/news/9416046/g...lage-protests/
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/17/gret...olice-say.html
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64309628

All staged, but instead of being angry at your Liberal funded MSM sites, be mad at Twitter for exposing the lies instead.
https://twitter.com/goddeketal/statu...C-ybaAkOwsAAAA
https://twitter.com/goddeketal/statu...C-ybaAkOwsAAAA
As someone pointed out you discount the fact that people that disagree with you may take what the media and the government says with a grain of salt. I am not a sheep to those things. Consider whether you are a sheep to conspiracy theories on Twitter. I don’t think you will ever consider that thoughtfully though.
Reply With Quote
  #1211  
Old 01-18-2023, 05:36 PM
Republicaninmass Republicaninmass is offline
T3d $h3rm@n
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 7,567
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter08 View Post
As someone pointed out you discount the fact that people that disagree with you may take what the media and the government says with a grain of salt.
I wish they had, I really wish they had. Now they are so far entrenched in it, Fauci could come to their house and say "we overreacted " and the believers wouldnt believe him.
__________________
"Trolling Ebay right now" ©

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Reply With Quote
  #1212  
Old 01-18-2023, 06:34 PM
Carter08 Carter08 is offline
J@mes Nonk.es
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 1,429
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Republicaninmass View Post
I wish they had, I really wish they had. Now they are so far entrenched in it, Fauci could come to their house and say "we overreacted " and the believers wouldnt believe him.
If Tucker Carlson revealed he decided to be vaccinated many people’s heads might explode.
Reply With Quote
  #1213  
Old 01-19-2023, 11:20 AM
1952boyntoncollector 1952boyntoncollector is offline
ja.ke liebe.rman
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387
Posts: 5,562
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter08 View Post
If Tucker Carlson revealed he decided to be vaccinated many people’s heads might explode.
Still everyone can say what you want but many of the opposite views to the mandated vaccine and closures in early 2020 look a like better than before... there is still arguing about it today but the goal posts have changed..there is more acceptance to many of what was once thought 'contrarian' views that are no longer looking like it..'

Also people forget that the save every life argument is the easy argument to make...if people died in schools like they said they would, heads would roll people would get fired.

the opposite happened and nobody gets fired ...

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 01-19-2023 at 11:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Will you get vaccinated against COVID once it's available? vintagetoppsguy WaterCooler Talk- Off Topics 758 03-14-2022 04:14 PM
Off topic COVID-19 vaccines jcmtiger Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions 89 01-09-2021 10:11 AM
A little Covid humor DaveW Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions 16 09-30-2020 04:10 PM
Autographs and Covid theshleps Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports 3 04-11-2020 01:33 PM
National 19th century cabinet acquisition uffda51 Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions 8 08-18-2011 03:33 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:19 PM.


ebay GSB