NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-23-2006, 11:59 AM
Administrator

Default Calling all N172 Old Judge collectors

Posted By: Bobby

I have started a list of N172's trying to get an image and variation on every card in this massive set. So far I have about 1750 variations with 1400 images to go with them getting me about half way there. I spent about 3 months on this section of the website alone. I know there is a secret set list out there that I could not get my hands on. So please check out this page:

http://www.vintagecardprices.com/set_profile.php?set_id=171&set_name=old+judge&set_type=&sa=1

or do a search by players last name here:

http://www.vintagecardprices.com/search.php

and this will list all the cards for that player in the system.

I am looking for quality scanned flat images (150 dpi x 400 pixels high) to post and will give you credit on the listing if you so desire.

You can email me directly the cards at bresdo@vintagecardprices.com

Thanks in advance for the help trying to make this a great reference tool for the hobby. Join as a limited and make some posts in regards to the harder to find cards or specifics to share with eachother.

Old 07-23-2006, 12:51 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Gilbert Maines

Yeah, and what are you gonna do for us?
For example: can we search for Player's League cards, two player, Dotted (spotted) ties, California League, etc.?

Old 07-23-2006, 01:16 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Donald Johnson

Sorry, not many scans available but my suggestion would be to add some search functionality as Gil mentions. It would be useful for OJ collectors to be able to sort via Team, Player, League, Subset, etc. Obviously the SCD and Lipset's book are good sources. I have also found Erbe's "The American Premium Guide to Baseball Cards" to be a decent reference for some of this information.

Old 07-24-2006, 08:14 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Bobby

Yes we will add those search functions just for the n172 set only when it gets to the 3500 cards with images on the set. Then it will be big enough to make sense to be able to decipher the information tanyway you see fit.

Old 07-24-2006, 12:58 PM
Administrator

Posted By: john/z28jd

Bobby email me back if you got the scans i sent yesterday.I can send more but i want to make sure youre getting them.thanks