NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Baseball Memorabilia B/S/T

Old 05-26-2014, 08:06 PM
And.rew Whi.te

Default FS: 3 Chicago Cubs photos and a Topps lithograph signed by the artist

DROPPING PRICES AGAIN TODAY!!!

I have for sale three original Cubs photos from the mid 1070's that feature Dave Kingman, Steve Stone and Bill Madlock. All of these photos are from the Chicago Cubs archives and are not copies of originals but originals themselves. This small lot came from one of my many attempts at dumpster diving when I worked for the team.

These are 8x10 full color photos that have been store by me in magazine bags and boards for over 20+ years. There are no rips, creases of adverse condition issues. I had intended to get these autographed one day but never took the time to do it.

The Stone and Kingman are blank on the back with the exception of the Kodak Paper watermarks but the Madlock carries the stamp of the Cubs official photographer, Barney Sterling.

I am looking for 12 dollars delivered on this lot OBO.

I also have for sale a Topps premium that required a redemption cards that would have been inserted into a Topps Gallery baseball product from 2001. This is a signed Shawn Green litho that was signed by noted sports artist Bill Purdom and measures 25" height by 18" width and was published in 2000. This litho was not only signed by the artist but numbered by him as well.

This was NOT signed by Shawn Green but the artist Bill Purdom.

Bill Purdom is a noted sports artist and his work can be found on his web site http://billpurdom.com/. These types of lithos have been offered previously on Ebay at nearly 80 dollars but I am looking to sell this for 20.00 delivered OBO.

This litho has NOT been displayed and is still in the original mailing tube from Topps.

Last edited by whitehse; 05-27-2014 at 02:21 PM.