NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 08-28-2023, 09:44 PM

Default Burbank Card Show-Vintage dealers?

Hello,
Headed to the Burbank show on Friday 9/1. Any Vintage dealers here attending? What table number? Looking to complete my 56 Topss Baseball set...among others.

Thanks
-OS73
Old 08-28-2023, 09:58 PM
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschool73 View Post
Hello,
Headed to the Burbank show on Friday 9/1. Any Vintage dealers here attending? What table number? Looking to complete my 56 Topss Baseball set...among others.

Thanks
-OS73
I looked at the vendor list and not sure if it is complete but I did not see many company names or logos that screamed vintage. Sure there will be some in attendance but appears that no National level dealers, other than Memory Lane, will be set up.
Old 08-29-2023, 04:57 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

I will be at table 1456 with a range of stuff from all sports and nonsports.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...
Old 08-29-2023, 05:04 AM
Phil Garry

Another Dallas, Vegas, Charlotte, Shipshawana show catering to 95% modern

Last edited by bcbgcbrcb; 08-29-2023 at 11:51 AM.
Old 08-29-2023, 11:20 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

I guess we will see. Their first show was like that, and I had a great weekend selling pre-Y2K cards. Hopefully, history repeats itself.

Or not...
Old 08-29-2023, 11:27 AM
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcbgcbrcb View Post
Another Dallas, Vegas, Charlotte, Midwest Monster show catering to 95% modern
From what I hear from many collectors and dealers I speak with, most shows are this way. There are a few back east that are not overrun with the modern. Forget which I was told those are because I am not headed back east for a show.

I suppose if you are 1 of 10 in the room with vintage at a show as large as this one coming up, you can kill it...assuming the vintage collectors stay there long enough to find you.
Old 08-29-2023, 11:40 AM

I agree, anyone with vintage is going to have a line at their table
Old 08-29-2023, 11:58 AM
Phil Garry

Although it seems logical that it would be the case, I have found over and over again with my local card shows down here in FL that my being one of only a handful of vintage dealers at the usual 40-60 table shows down here mostly leads to me watching all of the other dealer tables with customers in front of them all day long and mine being primarily empty for most of the day. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Florida was judged to be the worst state in the U.S. when it comes to collecting vintage cards in person at card shows. During the 8+ years that we have been living down here, I have yet to see a show with a legitimate dealer count of 80+, maybe around 125 tables or so. Just traveling from one end of the state to the other can take 5-6 hours, to get to a top quality card show, probably tack on another 10 hours or so to the nearest one (Chantilly?)

Doesn’t Florida have the fastest growing population in the country over the past 20 years or so? Certainly not the vintage sportscard collecting population, that’s for sure.

Last edited by bcbgcbrcb; 08-29-2023 at 12:04 PM.
Old 08-29-2023, 12:13 PM
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcbgcbrcb View Post
Although it seems logical that it would be the case, I have found over and over again with my local card shows down here in FL that my being one of only a handful of vintage dealers at the usual 40-60 table shows down here mostly leads to me watching all of the other dealer tables with customers in front of them all day long and mine being primarily empty for most of the day. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Florida was judged to be the worst state in the U.S. when it comes to collecting vintage cards in person at card shows. During the 8+ years that we have been living down here, I have yet to see a show with a legitimate dealer count of 80+, maybe around 125 tables or so. Just traveling from one end of the state to the other can take 5-6 hours, to get to a top quality card show, probably tack on another 10 hours or so to the nearest one (Chantilly?)

Doesn’t Florida have the fastest growing population in the country over the past 20 years or so? Certainly not the vintage sportscard collecting population, that’s for sure.

Seems the So Cal market has not had nearly enough shows for the vintage collectors to realize there is no point in going to a show.
Old 08-29-2023, 12:14 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Well, there's vintage and there's vintage. To most of us, vintage is prewar baseball. To a newb used to cards from 2020-present, 1970s-1980s-1990s is vintage, and other sports are more at the forefront. One newb at my table got very excited to see 1980s baseball and bought a bunch of HOFers. Another guy just cleaned out my 1970s football. I think I sold one prewar slab last time, so I am not bringing that stuff. As luck would have it owing to the last year of acquisitions, I have a lot of postwar, pre-1980 football, basketball and hockey, quite a bit of prewar nonports, a fantastic boxing accumulation, and a good amount of oddball cards and memorabilia (including a 1988 World Series Game 1 ticket), but other than the boxing and nonsports, it is 98% postwar, and 99% raw cards.

Chase: precisely. All of the pre-judging assumes that there are a variety of shows to not attend. We don't have any (well, there is that pathetic card corner at the Long Beach coin show), so when one comes along, I am there regardless.

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 08-29-2023 at 12:18 PM.
Old 08-29-2023, 12:28 PM
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitman View Post
Well, there's vintage and there's vintage. To most of us, vintage is prewar baseball. To a newb used to cards from 2020-present, 1970s-1980s-1990s is vintage, and other sports are more at the forefront. One newb at my table got very excited to see 1980s baseball and bought a bunch of HOFers. Another guy just cleaned out my 1970s football. I think I sold one prewar slab last time, so I am not bringing that stuff. As luck would have it owing to the last year of acquisitions, I have a lot of postwar, pre-1980 football, basketball and hockey, quite a bit of prewar nonports, a fantastic boxing accumulation, and a good amount of oddball cards and memorabilia (including a 1988 World Series Game 1 ticket), but other than the boxing and nonsports, it is 98% postwar, and 99% raw cards.

Chase: precisely. All of the pre-judging assumes that there are a variety of shows to not attend. We don't have any (well, there is that pathetic card corner at the Long Beach coin show), so when one comes along, I am there regardless.
I heard at one point that Long Beach show had a respectable card section. Wish I had known that had changed when I drove for what felt like a day and a half to get there. And good luck to you on the "modern" vintage you are taking to the show.
Old 08-29-2023, 01:35 PM

All shows (major, regional, small, mall, etc,...) are pretty much a majority of "shiny stuff". So, card shows have changed. It depends on your perspective, if it's better, worse or the same as before the pandemic.
Old 08-29-2023, 02:01 PM

At the last Burbank show, I was able to make up a few post-war pickups (50s and 60s), but as Adam mentioned, not much pre-war. And there weren't many post-war (50s and 60s) commons if you're looking to set build. I'm not expecting that much better, but I'm hoping for the best. Either way, I'm looking forward to going to a big show
Old 08-29-2023, 03:15 PM
Scott Russell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorewalker View Post
I looked at the vendor list and not sure if it is complete but I did not see many company names or logos that screamed vintage. Sure there will be some in attendance but appears that no National level dealers, other than Memory Lane, will be set up.
Where did you see a list?
Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecollectorconnectionauctions
Old 08-29-2023, 04:04 PM
David M.

Quote:
Well, there's vintage and there's vintage. To most of us, vintage is prewar baseball. To a newb used to cards from 2020-present, 1970s-1980s-1990s is vintage, and other sports are more at the forefront.

There is another "show" in the area, but I honestly think it's mostly modern. I haven't been there in many years so I can't say for sure. It's three days a week. The place is called Frank and Sons. The website says:

Frank & Son Collectible Show
17835 Gale Ave.
City of Industry, CA. 91748

Business Hours:
We are open 3 days a week:
Wednesday - 3pm to 9:00pm
Saturday - 9:am to 6:00 pm
Sunday - 10:am to 5:00 pm

With over 200 individual Vendors... We are your one stop shop for all your collectible needs. For that one special piece to start or finish your collection.... We have the finest vendors with the hottest and most unique collectibles under one roof.... What will you find here, you ask? Comic Books new and old from Marvel to DC... The hottest Hand-Painted Statues from Sideshow to Gentle Giant... Sports and Movie Memorabilia... Baseball Trading Cards and Gaming Cards.... New Age and Retro Video Games to Board Games.... Disney Trading Pins to Action Figures.... Hot Wheels to Barbie Dolls... G.I. Joe's to Hot Toys... Anime to Funko Pops...and much much more....

You get the idea.

Last edited by GasHouseGang; 08-29-2023 at 04:07 PM.
Old 08-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards View Post
Where did you see a list?
IG
Old 08-29-2023, 07:18 PM
Mike O.

The Frank and Sons show used to be pretty decent. This was years ago. I went about a month ago and there was, if I remember correctly, only 2 tables with vintage (post-war) cards. The rest was modern cards and a mostly 70’s & 80’s toys, and Pokémon cards. Pretty disappointing from what it used to be.
Old 08-29-2023, 09:54 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

IG. Heh, us dinosaurs expect a dedicated web site.

As commons go, I am bringing a few thousand 1975-76-78-79-80 football commons. I got cleaned out of 77s at the show last year and haven't replenished.

Also, guys, a little perspective on the pre-show bitching, or, to quote my friend Vintageball (Robert Silverman): "your worst day at a card show is better than your best day at work."

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 08-29-2023 at 09:56 PM.
Old 08-29-2023, 10:37 PM
Doug Goodman

Default Anaheim Card Show?

Perhaps this a a dumb question, but why is it called the Burbank Card Show?

Seems a bit like twitter.com being called "X formerly known as twitter".

Doug "If it actually was in Burbank I would go" Goodman
Old 08-29-2023, 11:22 PM
Doug Goodman

Maybe, taking a cue from the Angels, it should be called "The Anaheim Card Show of Burbank".

Doug "just a thought" Goodman
Old 08-30-2023, 02:54 AM
Phil Garry

My vintage is mostly from mid-late ‘60’s to ‘80’s, which ends up being older stuff than 80-90% of the tables down here. Back in 2021, I invested quite a bit of money in the modern card scene (basketball RPA’s, football RPA’s and baseball 1st Bowman Chrome Autos) to fit in with the masses and attract attention at my booth at the local card shows. If I told you how much of a blood bath it has been, and still is, I probably couldn’t emphasize the point enough. But far worse than that is the much greater losses on just about everything from the ‘70’s, 80’s, 90’s and early 2000’s, all HOF rookie cards from the 5 major sports. 1960’s and older not nearly immune either, just not as bad as everything that came after that.
Old 08-30-2023, 06:17 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Burbank Sports Cards runs it. Started in Burbank at the convention center last summer with 200 tables and instantly got sold out and overrun.

Sounds horrible, Phil. I guess your buying price points were too high. Buying shiny crap at retail isn’t investing, it is riverboat gambling. If you want to make money off of that crap your entry point has to be next to nothing or you have to get in and get out fast. There is too much of that stuff to buy and hold.

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 08-30-2023 at 06:24 AM.
Old 08-30-2023, 07:23 AM
Phil Garry

Exactly right, Adam. Guess I should be thankful that I bought $2K cards and not $200K cards like some. 50% loss of $1K is a lot better than 50% loss of $100K. See, pays not to be wealthy.....

Last edited by bcbgcbrcb; 08-30-2023 at 07:24 AM.
Old 08-30-2023, 09:53 AM
Doug Goodman

Quote:
Burbank Sports Cards runs it. Started in Burbank at the convention center last summer with 200 tables and instantly got sold out and overrun.
So because they did so well last year in Burbank they decided to move it to Anaheim?

That makes perfect sense.

If they do really well in Anaheim maybe they can move it to Omaha next year.

"The Anaheim Card Show of Burbank in Omaha" rolls off the tongue...
Old 08-30-2023, 10:25 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug.goodman View Post
So because they did so well last year in Burbank they decided to move it to Anaheim?

That makes perfect sense.

If they do really well in Anaheim maybe they can move it to Omaha next year.

"The Anaheim Card Show of Burbank in Omaha" rolls off the tongue...

They did a second show in Ontario at that convention center, did really well, and then scaled up to Anaheim so the show could grow naturally. The name is associated with their store and web site; I don't see an issue with that.

I am rooting for their success. It is about time we had a major show in SoCal.

Or not...
Old 08-30-2023, 11:47 AM
Rich Klein

I know my DFW teammates will be part of the COMC presence at the show.

I think it's a great idea for Rob and his team to be in Anaheim Labor Day Weekend as that is the 43rd anniversary of the very 1st NSCC.

Rich
Old 08-30-2023, 12:45 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Anaheim used to be a twice-a-year pilgrimage for SoCal collectors, Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends, for the shows that eventually became the National.

Or not...
Old 08-30-2023, 05:32 PM
Rick Clemens

For someone like myself whose interest is pre 1920 tobacco Era stuff this show isn't what I'm looking for. Adam ran a show in Culver City that had a lot of nice tobacco Era stuff. I even rented a table there once. The Long Beach show has been around forever. These days it's just a few dealers with some overpriced t206s .REA, Memory Lane and Heritage set up in LB fighting over potential consigners who likely went to the show to drop of stuff at PSA or in hopes that the show improved
Old 08-30-2023, 08:52 PM

Default Well...the expectation setting has set the bar really low for Friday... bummer

Old 08-30-2023, 09:22 PM
Doug Goodman

Quote:
The name is associated with their store and web site; I don't see an issue with that.

I am rooting for their success. It is about time we had a major show in SoCal.
I'm rooting for their success, too.

But it's still a stupid name for a card show in Anaheim.

"Burbank Sportscard's Card Show of Anaheim", maybe.

I think I may stand near baggage claim at the Burbank airport with a sign that says "Burbank Card Show 43.1 Miles" with an arrow...

Doug "beater of dead horses" Goodman
Old 08-31-2023, 02:30 PM

Quote:

I think I may stand near baggage claim at the Burbank airport with a sign that says "Burbank Card Show 43.1 Miles" with an arrow...

Luther Burbank was a pioneering horticulturist who developed a disease resistant variant of the russet potato in response to the devastating Irish potato famine. This potato variant was eventually named after him. So yes a card show in Anaheim is rightfully identified as the Burbank Card Show, as I can't imagine the convention center not selling french fries in their snack bar.

Brian

Last edited by brianp-beme; 08-31-2023 at 02:32 PM.
Old 08-31-2023, 02:46 PM
Chris Counts

I agree with those who say this event needs a better name — and I feel the same way about the Angels' full name. The word "at" should never be part of the name of anything. I'm hopeful about the show, though, in part because I have many great memories of card shows in Orange County back in the 1970s. I'm driving down tomorrow from Monterey, and I plan to be at the show Saturday.

As for vintage, I consider it's anything that is older than I am, which means pre-1960.
Old 08-31-2023, 07:00 PM
Doug Goodman

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianp-beme View Post
Luther Burbank was a pioneering horticulturist who developed a disease resistant variant of the russet potato in response to the devastating Irish potato famine. This potato variant was eventually named after him. So yes a card show in Anaheim is rightfully identified as the Burbank Card Show, as I can't imagine the convention center not selling french fries in their snack bar.

Brian
That was f'n funny!

Maybe the Burbank card show should be in Santa Rosa, CA? (Google is your friend)
Old 09-01-2023, 07:12 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

The hotels are expecting to be slammed with incoming attendees. Last night's preview evening felt slow but that room is gigantic and will easily hold thousands of people.

Name games aside, the venue is a fantastic show site. Very comfortable, literally: the floors are carpeted! Tons of sitting areas right outside the show floor. There are several hotels in walking distance and they are big ones. The Marriott I am in has over 1,000 rooms. The area reminds me of The Strip in LV, physically speaking: walkable but massive.

Or not...
Old 09-01-2023, 08:23 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorewalker View Post
From what I hear from many collectors and dealers I speak with, most shows are this way. There are a few back east that are not overrun with the modern. Forget which I was told those are because I am not headed back east for a show.

I suppose if you are 1 of 10 in the room with vintage at a show as large as this one coming up, you can kill it...assuming the vintage collectors stay there long enough to find you.
I won't. I will make 1 pass of the area and if I see nothing but modern, I will just bolt and take my fat stacks with me. Not only that, I won't return for another 32 years, like I did since my last show there
I can't wait to go today and catch covid while I'm at it and smell ass all day

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 09-01-2023 at 08:24 AM.
Old 09-01-2023, 08:27 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:

Doug "Beater of 2 hour, 43 mile drives up the 5 FWY each way" Goodman
Old 09-01-2023, 03:31 PM
Is Mudville so bad?

Had a member pick up a nice E100 for me today while at the show, so +1 for Burbank.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/183872512@N04/
-
Old 09-01-2023, 04:44 PM
sc0tt_kirkn.er

FWIW, I was there for a couple hours today and saw quite a bit of 1940-60 HOF cards, as well as some T206/T205. As one example, I probably saw about 40 different 52 Bowman Mantle cards, and about 10 1952 Topps 311. I didn't really get too deep into pricing (most of the marked stuff seemed pretty ambitious), I was just window shopping. But, at least there was a fair amount of eye candy to look at if you like the vintage "hits."
Old 09-01-2023, 08:55 PM
David M.

Any other reports or pictures from the show? Plan on heading down there tomorrow.
Old 09-02-2023, 12:36 PM
Nicol0 Pin.oli

Dropped off my 4 complete jello boxes (2x 1962, 2x 1963) at PSA,and then swung by to say hello to Adam, and scored a few Mel Ott pieces to add to my collection.

(That’s Adam doing the wave behind me.)

Stupid pics never want to display right side up!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7744.jpg (195.8 KB, 394 views)

1963 Post complete panel
1968 American Oil left side
1971 Bazooka numbered complete panel

Last edited by raulus; 09-02-2023 at 12:52 PM.
Old 09-02-2023, 12:42 PM
Chase

Just heard from 2 friends who went to the show and both have been in line since 10 and 11...it is now close to 12 and they are not inside yet saying the line was at least 1/4 mile long. Sounds like a great turnout.
Old 09-02-2023, 02:27 PM

Drove to the convention center, about 15 miles, and got to the area around 11:45. Traffic is absurd. More police and blocked streets than I've seen in a long time. The traffic line to get to the first possible light to turn left and enter the line for the parking lot, was at least 3 city blocks long and crawling. By the time I got to the entry for the lot, guess what - "lot full." They were directing people to lots miles away at best. Being a senior citizen, I'm just not up to that kind of walk. So.......after spending about an hour in line just to get to the parking lot, I changed lanes and went home. I wanted to go to show my support so that they would hold additional conventions here. I guess they got their show of support without me.

Maybe, if I can re-muster my excitement tomorrow, I'll try Uber. We'll see.

To those that made it in, hope you had a good time. Sorry I missed it.
Old 09-02-2023, 02:56 PM
Rick

I was there yesterday and it was nothing like described above. I got there at 11:30, was inside 15 minutes later. Lots of room in the aisles to move around. In fact, some of the dealers were saying they were disappointed it wasn't busier, but there was a lot of talk that Saturday was going to be crazy. Guess they were right.

Rick
Old 09-02-2023, 05:26 PM
David M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocjack View Post
Drove to the convention center, about 15 miles, and got to the area around 11:45. Traffic is absurd. More police and blocked streets than I've seen in a long time. The traffic line to get to the first possible light to turn left and enter the line for the parking lot, was at least 3 city blocks long and crawling. By the time I got to the entry for the lot, guess what - "lot full." They were directing people to lots miles away at best. Being a senior citizen, I'm just not up to that kind of walk. So.......after spending about an hour in line just to get to the parking lot, I changed lanes and went home. I wanted to go to show my support so that they would hold additional conventions here. I guess they got their show of support without me.

Maybe, if I can re-muster my excitement tomorrow, I'll try Uber. We'll see.

To those that made it in, hope you had a good time. Sorry I missed it.
I had the same luck. Drove around the convention center trying to find parking for around 45 minutes, and the police were no help. They had blocked off every entrance to the multiple parking lots I tried and were directing everyone away from the center. I went home.
Old 09-02-2023, 05:43 PM
Nicol0 Pin.oli

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasHouseGang View Post
I had the same luck. Drove around the convention center trying to find parking for around 45 minutes, and the police were no help. They had blocked off every entrance to the multiple parking lots I tried and were directing everyone away from the center. I went home.
I got there around 10:15 and it was already a major zoo. Ended up parking at one of the Disney lots and walking about 0.4 miles.

There was an anime convention going on at the convention center, which was also part of the traffic. I accidentally went to that side at first. Walked in and was like, “I know my people are different, but this is not my crowd”, so kept on walking. Took about 15 mins of waiting in line to get screened through security. Once inside it wasn’t too crazy busy. Had to leave to catch my flight after a pretty short stint, but by then the line to get in had grown exceptionally to more like 45 mins.

Just glad I got there early enough to take care of my priority stuff and still catch my flight back home.

The only serious drag was there were waaaaay too many Dodgers fans running around everywhere. Had to take a shower when I got home to wash off the Dodger filth.

1963 Post complete panel
1968 American Oil left side
1971 Bazooka numbered complete panel

Last edited by raulus; 09-02-2023 at 05:46 PM.
Old 09-02-2023, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulus View Post

There was an anime convention going on at the convention center, which was also part of the traffic..
Ahhh that explains the girls with purple hair and fur boas....
Old 09-02-2023, 06:53 PM
Doug Goodman

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulus View Post
Stupid pics never want to display right side up!
You're welcome
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7744.jpg (195.3 KB, 353 views)
Old 09-02-2023, 06:55 PM
Doug Goodman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
Doug "Beater of 2 hour, 43 mile drives up the 5 FWY each way" Goodman
Ha!

I might actually go down on Sunday, I fly back from Vegas in the morning, thinking about making the trek.

Anybody in the SFV have an interest in joining me?
Old 09-02-2023, 07:53 PM
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocjack View Post
Ahhh that explains the girls with purple hair and fur boas....
If they knew there was a card show in the area they might have stayed home.
Old 09-03-2023, 12:07 PM
Ryan Cambi⚾️

Default Burbank Card Show

Good time at the Burbank Card Show in Anaheim yesterday. Parking was rough (about 30min. to get into the parking structure), huge line to get in the center, but it moved quickly (only about 15min.). Decent enough amount of vintage. OK amount of t2o6's to be found. Didn't pull the trigger on anything. My son picked these guys out for himself, and was able to negotiate a few bucks and still be 10% under his budget of $100 for the day. All and all, for $20 to get in and $20 to park, it was a fun day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20230903_104002.jpg (195.8 KB, 266 views)