NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

View Poll Results: Did Babe Ruth dominate baseball at the same level Wayne Gretzky did hockey?
Yes 72 73.47%
No 12 12.24%
No not even close 10 10.20%
Yes but not by much 4 4.08%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-05-2013, 06:04 PM
Nobody
Adri@n Mullig@n

Default Did Babe Ruth dominate baseball at the same level Wayne Gretzky did hockey?

Did Babe Ruth dominate baseball at the same level Wayne Gretzky did hockey?

For me NO one ever dominated a sport like Wayne did hockey....he finished with 2857 points and NO one else has ever made it to 2000 points...he is also the only one to have had three 200 point (or more) seasons!!

He also won 4 Stanley cups.

Post # 3

Last edited by Zone91; 06-05-2013 at 07:41 PM.
Old 06-05-2013, 06:10 PM
Nobody
Adri@n Mullig@n

Wayne has 40 regular season records and 15 playoff records!!! I do not believe any athlete in the 4 major sports (baseball, football, hockey and basketball) has ever dominated a sport in such a strong way.

Post # 4

Last edited by Zone91; 06-05-2013 at 06:14 PM.
Old 06-05-2013, 06:14 PM
Shaun Fyffe

I don't really think it's fair to compare dominance in different sports.

One could say that Babe Ruth changed the way baseball was played, and he really took baseball to another level in terms of popularity.

There is no doubt that Wayne was a dominant hockey player, he definitely didn't have the impact that Babe Ruth had.

To me, the only player who can compare in terms of bringing their sport to another level of popularity is Michael Jordan, and even with that, it's tough to compare in terms of sheer dominance.

Currently seeking Jackie Robinson cards

Last edited by CharleyBrown; 06-05-2013 at 06:15 PM.
Old 06-05-2013, 06:18 PM
Nobody
Adri@n Mullig@n

CharleyBrown

This is not a thread to disrespect Babe Ruth at all just to find out if someone believes if there was ever a athlete that ever dominated in such a way beyond EVERYONE else in his sport. I also thought that it would be a fun debate to inter cross 2 different sport LEGENDS and compare them.

Post # 5

Last edited by Zone91; 06-05-2013 at 06:23 PM.
Old 06-05-2013, 06:22 PM
David Pierson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone91 View Post

For me NO one ever dominated a sport like Wayne did hockey....he finished with 2851 points and NO one else has ever made it to 2000 points...he is also the only one to have had three 200 point (or more) seasons!!

Post # 3
He also couldn't have lifted Howes jock strap, let alone Ruths.
Old 06-05-2013, 06:26 PM
Rich.ard Dwy.er

Default Did Babe Ruth dominate baseball at the same level Wayne Gretzky did hockey?

Wayne Gretzky played when the goalies had thin leg pads. That's why he scored so much.
Old 06-05-2013, 06:34 PM

I think the most important question you must first answer is, who were the Yankees versions of Dave Semenko and Marty McSorely that gave Ruth all the room to do what he did? Without knowing that first, I can't properly answer the first question
Check out my two newest books. One covers the life and baseball career of Dots Miller, who was mentored by Honus Wagner as a rookie for the 1909 Pirates, then became a mentor for a young Rogers Hornsby. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CV633PNT The other has 13 short stories of players who were with the Pittsburgh Pirates during the regular season, but never played in a game for the team https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CY574YNS
Old 06-05-2013, 06:39 PM

Zone- Babe dominated more than Gretzky ever did, your question should be reversed...try to wrap your head around the fact that some years, Babe hit more HR's than other TEAMS did. check out his slugging percentage and the list goes on. not even a comparison.

You need a new voting selection above: Yes, not even close.

Last edited by MVSNYC; 06-05-2013 at 06:42 PM.
Old 06-05-2013, 06:42 PM
Ad@m Be11

Mario was a better player than Gretzky and was a contemporary. He was more productive when on the ice and did not have the caliber of teammates that Gretzky had. 2.005 points per game over 17 seasons. Wayne Gretzky was a great player but he didn't dominate the sport in his era the way that Ruth did his. This really isn't even a debate.
E106: 4/48
E210-1: Completed December 2013
R319: 43/240
Old 06-05-2013, 07:14 PM
J0N PEDEℜSѺN

I love this debate. I'm a Gretzky fan - but he did have Messier and Kurri nearly from day one. Different times, different sports, but the debate is fun. Gretzky did influence his game, but I agree that Ruth transformed his more.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:29 PM
Brendan Mullen

I'm not a hockey fan in the least bit, and I may be the biggest baseball fan in the world, but I'm going to give maybe the most crazy stat in sports ever...

Wayne Gretzky is the career goals leader. If you take away every single one of his goals, he's STILL the NHL's all time leading scorer. I didn't believe it, lost a bet, and had to find out the hard way. But look it up.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:34 PM
Nobody
Adri@n Mullig@n

I am not talking about influence on the game I am only talking stats wise!!!

Wayne to me is FAR and beyond the athlete that no one else even comes close to in hockey...almost a 1000 points ahead of anyone else. That is like having 5200 hits in baseball...way more than Pete Rose had.

For me Babe would have had to have well over 1000 home runs and 5000 hits to be even close to Wayne's statistic dominance.

Post # 6

Last edited by Zone91; 06-05-2013 at 07:37 PM.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:44 PM
Nobody
Adri@n Mullig@n

Look at this very very closely:

Link:

http://statshockey.homestead.com/alltimepoints.html

Post # 7
Old 06-05-2013, 07:44 PM
Sean Costello

Keep in mind also how important Ruth was to baseball. The White Sox had just thrown the World Series in 1919, and the details of their betrayal were slowly coming to light in 1920. This was potentially a disaster for baseball. It was at this time that Ruth began to really dominate the game. 54 home runs in 1920, 59 in 1921.
Ruth's unprecedented power captured the public's imagination at just the right time, distracting people from what was playing out in a Grand Jury in Chicago. It's not as if Ruth planned it that way of course, but even by coincidence he did save baseball from what could have been a public reletions disaster and redefined how the game would be played forever after.
I know Gretzky was the best ever when he came along, but I don't think he changed the way the game would be played the way the Babe did.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:48 PM
_G@ґy*€hℯη_

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVSNYC View Post
Zone- Babe dominated more than Gretzky ever did, your question should be reversed...try to wrap your head around the fact that some years, Babe hit more HR's than other TEAMS did. check out his slugging percentage and the list goes on. not even a comparison.

+1. Gretzky would need to have scored more points or have more goals than entire teams to come close to Ruth.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:51 PM
Nobody
Adri@n Mullig@n

Food for though NO one will EVER beat Wayne's stats ever in hockey...someone would need to have 300 points (No one but him has ever had a 200 point season) for almost 10 straight years or 150 points for almost 20 years. No one even gets 150 in their prime anymore let alone 300 points in a single season.

Babe's records will be broken for the most part some time down the road...again NO one will EVER break Wayne's stats!!!

Post # 8

Last edited by Zone91; 06-05-2013 at 07:53 PM.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:57 PM
Sean Costello

And Ruth began his career as a pitcher for 5 years. Gretzky never played goalie in the NHL.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:59 PM
Nobody
Adri@n Mullig@n

Sean

Hahahaha I love the Babe but I am honest with myself Wayne's records are NOT going to EVER be beat!!!

Post # 9
Old 06-05-2013, 08:01 PM
H Murphy

2 words, Babe Ruth. The other 2 words, Bobby Orr !!
Old 06-05-2013, 08:01 PM
Sean Costello

In Gretzky's defense, I don't believe the Babe ever owned a T206 Wagner.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:05 PM
Bill Boyd

Gretzke scored most of goals when the league was watered down. There were expansions, minor league goal tenders were in the net, many defensemen were also on minor league caliber.
It was common to have 8 to 5, or 10 to 7 cames. If he played during the original six days, he would have been good, but he would not look so pretty today.
When the european invasion happened in the NHL, then the defenses and goaltending started to tighten up. You can't go by Gretzke stats, it was a time of some very weak teams. It was so bad, it wasn't even fun to watch.

Last edited by billyb; 06-05-2013 at 08:06 PM.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:09 PM
Richard L.

Your polls are getting stranger? What's next, which HOF'er chewed the most tobacco during doubleheaders? However, being a hockey fan, Gretzky's career stats are incredible. But I always felt he was overrated as a player. His teammates "protected" him that aided his stats greatly. If he had played in the 50's, he would have NEVER had the same success as he would have been knocked around game after game. In my opinion (although a shorter career due to injuries), Bobby Orr was THE most dominant player of all time. He excelled on defense and more so on offense and was a brawler. Sort of like Ruth ,multi talented, pitcher/hitter. As a side note, his rookie cards are WAY overpriced as millions and millions were produced.

Last edited by nsaddict; 06-05-2013 at 08:16 PM.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:13 PM
Sean Costello

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsaddict View Post
Your polls are getting stranger? What's next, which HOF'er chewed the most tobacco during doubleheaders?
I believe that would be Lenny Dykstra.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:13 PM
Nobody
Adri@n Mullig@n

billyb

Actually he played agaisnt some of the best players in the world:

Mario Lemieux, Steve Yzerman, Paul Coffey, Marc Messier (when they no longer played together), Patrick Roy, Ron Francis, Joe Sakic, Ray Bourque, Brett Hull, Luc Robitaille, Martin Brodeur, Bryan Trottier, Adam Oates and many many others!!!

Post # 10

Last edited by Zone91; 06-05-2013 at 08:17 PM.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:16 PM
Banned

Nobody ever misspells Babe Ruth's name. Case closed.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:18 PM
Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
I believe that would be Lenny Dykstra.
Man I have been asleep awhile if Lenny Dykstra is in the HOF.

HOF Type Collector + Philly A's, E/M/W cards, M101-6, Exhibits, Postcards, 30's Premiums & HOF Photos

"Assembling an unfocused collection for nearly 50 years."
Old 06-05-2013, 08:21 PM
Sean Costello

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRBAKER View Post
Man I have been asleep awhile if Lenny Dykstra is in the HOF.
Sorry, I missed the HOF reference.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:33 PM
Bill Boyd

Everyone's stats were inflated during that time. I have seen all of Yzerman's career and he was great, but his talents today, would be greatly deiminished, as well as Gretzke's.
Remember, the World Hockey Association was active from 1972- 1979, and many stars, including Bobby Hull went over to the WHA.
In 1974, six teams were added, and in 1979, when the WHA folded, the NHL picked up 4 more of their teams, 21 totaled. It wasn't until 1889 and later, when the Soviets, and other Europeans came into the league. Wayne had already gathered a vast majoity of his points.
I know Gretzke didn't start until '79, but you can see how the league was watered down when he started his career.
I do not want to take away anything from Gretzke, I have met him, talked to him, and he is a very nice guy.
But my vote, as best hockey player of that era, was Orr, who changed the style for defensemen, the offensive defense men.
I am also old enough to have seen Howe and Richard play, against teams that they played on a regular basis. Just six teams, best in North America, and they seen you often enough to know all your moves and how to play you.
Comparing Gretzke's stats to Ruth, Ruth would have had to play half of his career against minor league players to get a good comparison.

But on that note, was Gretzke dominate in the NHL for his time.......yes.

Last edited by billyb; 06-05-2013 at 08:39 PM.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:40 PM

I played both Hockey and baseball in College and still play both sports and follow them actively.

If anyone genuinely thinks there was a better hockey player than Gretzky, then they are just trying to stir the pot. Orr was basically a forward with a D next to his name in the scorecard and Howe was a great player for a LONG time that had probably half the skill Gretzky did in a much bigger body frame. Mario Lemieux had all the potential in the world but he is the Ted Williams of Baseball. He could have been the best but for injury, but the fact is he WAS injured a lot and he simply did not achieve the level of career success he could have otherwise. Gretzky was the best hockey player who ever lived, period. there is no debate.

Babe Ruth similarly was the greatest Baseball player who ever lived and anyone who thinks otherwise is usually biased towad fielding, or "leveling the field" toward early black players etc.

They are by far the two most dominant athlete of all time, and others like Jordan are not even close, he ushered in a new era of Basketball but hardly dominated the way Ruth and Gretzky did. Chamberlain would be a better comparison in that Sport.

It is hard to say who was more dominant, Socially and "Impact on the game" it was Ruth. Purely stat wise it was Gretzky. The early numbers for Ruths home runs dont translate to Hockey at all, you would need to talk about Runs and not Home Runs if doing that analysis and Ruth didn't outscore entire teams by himself. Home Runs are NOT the same as goals or assists in hockey.

Rhys

Last edited by prewarsports; 06-05-2013 at 08:45 PM.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:46 PM

Default Not even close...

"In 1920, Ruth would not only eclipse his mark of 29 homers, he would blow it into outer space. He slugged a miraculous .847, a mark not since approached by anyone. The entire Red Sox team hit only 22 homers, while Ruth hit 54--about 15 percent of the American League home runs--that year. To compare, consider that Barry Bonds' 46 homers in 1993 equaled 2 percent of the National League's home runs. Ken Griffey Jr.'s 45 homers that year for the American League also equaled 2 percent.......In 1921, Ruth hit 59 homers. The second-place finisher in homers was Ken Williams, who hit 24. "He was like an Everest in Kansas," says ABC commentator and columnist George Will. "In just the third year in the league he already held the career record in home runs (137) and went on to break his own record 577 more times." The gap between Ruth and the second-place finisher was even wider than the year before, when Ruth hit 54 homers to George Sisler's 35."

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfe...wings_6087/p/1

Last edited by MVSNYC; 06-05-2013 at 08:50 PM.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:09 PM
Paul

Ask me in 80 years.

It's apples and oranges, but Gretzky was never a goalie. Ruth was a Hall of Fame, World Champion pitcher. It's not even close. There's even a debate about whether Gretzky was the greatest hockey player ever in this thread. There is no debate that Ruth was the greatest baseball player -- 80 years after he retired.

www.instagram.com/signedT206/
@SignedT206
Old 06-06-2013, 09:12 AM
Arnie

The fact that Ruth was a great pitcher before becoming a position player would make Gretzky have to be a great goalie for a few years before moving to another position.

Also, did Wayne ever score more goals than an entire TEAM???
Old 06-06-2013, 10:26 AM
Rhett Yeakley

Apples to Oranges.

In hockey Bobby Orr was great, but if we are talking about goalies most goalies in the 1960-early 70's were still employing an upright style of playing, it wasn't until later that the butterfly style (which is far more effective) was Universally employed. While it is true Gretzky played when they had slightly smaller pads than they do today it was far more similar to today's style of play than what Howe, Hull and even Bobby Orr played with. Also Bobby had health problems that limited his career. The only other hockey player that was like Gretzky was Lemieux, however his health problems are well chronicled. My vote for best hockey player ever is Gretzky with little debate.

As far as Gretzky vs Babe Ruth... People need to stop comparing goals in hockey to home runs. That comparison makes no sense. A home run, while great for your team is not the only way to score. In reality in baseball the home run is more of a novelty than it is the end all and be all of what a batter is looking to do, which is to score runs. While it is certainly the easiest way to throw a number on the scoreboard as it only requires one swing, if home runs we're all that counted we would view players like Adam Dunn as being better than some other players like Jeter that are obviously all-around better ballplayers. Did Babe Ruth have more RBI's than an entire team? Did he score more runs than an entire team? The answer is no and IMO while it is obviously problematic to compare hockey to baseball I think people are making odd comparisons.

All that being said I think Ruth in baseball is more significant than Gretzky in hockey.

ebay store: kryvintage-->https://www.ebay.com/sch/kryvintage/...p2047675.l2562

Last edited by rhettyeakley; 06-06-2013 at 10:30 AM.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:40 AM
_G@ґy*€hℯη_

The other thing to note is that Gretzky, from Adrian's stats, has nearly a thousand more points than the next one on the list. However, in terms of goals, the difference isn't nearly as great with "just" a ~90 goal advantage over Howe. The difference in points is from his assists which is ~700 more than the next highest in assists and nearly 900 more than the next highest in points. In hockey, multiple players can be counted as assisted on a single goal. Therefore, the comparison to baseball is very tough. It would be similar to saying that if you hit a single to advance the baserunner, who eventually scored, then you deserve an RBI for that.

Last edited by glchen; 06-06-2013 at 10:40 AM.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:43 AM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVSNYC View Post

+1....
Old 06-06-2013, 02:36 PM
Brent Niederman
Bre.nt Nieder.m@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyb View Post
Everyone's stats were inflated during that time. I have seen all of Yzerman's career and he was great, but his talents today, would be greatly deiminished, as well as Gretzke's.
Remember, the World Hockey Association was active from 1972- 1979, and many stars, including Bobby Hull went over to the WHA.
In 1974, six teams were added, and in 1979, when the WHA folded, the NHL picked up 4 more of their teams, 21 totaled. It wasn't until 1889 and later, when the Soviets, and other Europeans came into the league. Wayne had already gathered a vast majoity of his points.
I know Gretzke didn't start until '79, but you can see how the league was watered down when he started his career.
I do not want to take away anything from Gretzke, I have met him, talked to him, and he is a very nice guy.
But my vote, as best hockey player of that era, was Orr, who changed the style for defensemen, the offensive defense men.
I am also old enough to have seen Howe and Richard play, against teams that they played on a regular basis. Just six teams, best in North America, and they seen you often enough to know all your moves and how to play you.
Comparing Gretzke's stats to Ruth, Ruth would have had to play half of his career against minor league players to get a good comparison.

But on that note, was Gretzke dominate in the NHL for his time.......yes.
Come on man, you talk about how greatly diminished his stats would be, this and that, and claim you're from Hocketown (which is def. MN ) and you can't even spell his name right

Note, this is all in jest
Old 06-06-2013, 02:51 PM

I would say Michael Jordan dominated basketball at beyond the level any one has ever dominated before... Sadly he was before my time but I've watched him play and jeez... Just jeez.
Old 06-06-2013, 02:55 PM
Mike Mattsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdwyer View Post
Wayne Gretzky played when the goalies had thin leg pads. That's why he scored so much.
It was a more offensive era in hockey, but even still nobody was at his level.
Old 06-06-2013, 02:57 PM
Mike Mattsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp1216 View Post
I love this debate. I'm a Gretzky fan - but he did have Messier and Kurri nearly from day one.
And just as importantly, he had Semenko & McSorley!
Old 06-06-2013, 04:18 PM
Chris
Chr.is Ta.bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMBST95 View Post
Mario was a better player than Gretzky and was a contemporary. He was more productive when on the ice and did not have the caliber of teammates that Gretzky had. 2.005 points per game over 17 seasons. Wayne Gretzky was a great player but he didn't dominate the sport in his era the way that Ruth did his. This really isn't even a debate.
Finally, somebody who agrees with me regarding Mario! I'm a huge Gretzky fan - meeting him is my all-time sports thrill - but Mario was better.
Old 06-06-2013, 05:46 PM
Rhett Yeakley

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMBST95 View Post
Actually Mario is second to Gretzky in Pts per game avg over their careers. 1.921 to 1.883 with those two being significantly ahead of Mike Bossy in 3rd place.

ebay store: kryvintage-->https://www.ebay.com/sch/kryvintage/...p2047675.l2562
Old 06-07-2013, 08:09 AM
Arnie

I think its stupid in hockey that in overall player scoring an assist counts the same as a goal.

Yes, I know how important an assist can be, but its still NOT the goal. I would give a point for a goal and half a point for an assist.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:15 AM
Richard L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabigyankeeman View Post
I think its stupid in hockey that in overall player scoring an assist counts the same as a goal.

Yes, I know how important an assist can be, but its still NOT the goal. I would give a point for a goal and half a point for an assist.
Gotta disagree completely, many times the assist should be worth more than the goal. Frequently the goal is the easy part. Hanging around the net and waiting while your teammates are busting their butts getting you the puck, enter Phil Esposito , a great example. His teammates would have excelled without him but without them he never would have had those stats. Statistics can be be VERY deceiving. I apologize since this is a vintage baseball board. See what you started Zone
Old 06-07-2013, 09:49 AM
Arnie

And in baseball you cant get an RBI without a runner getting on base in front of you and managing to score when you get a hit. Sure, the guy gets a run, but we dont combine runs and RBI's together to form a stat to see who the scoring champion of baseball is.
Old 06-07-2013, 10:22 AM

People have now hit more HRs than Ruth both in a season and career. And people were hitting HRs before Ruth, he didn’t really change that game all that much. However, there is no doubt that he was great and dominate.

However, I’m surprised by the lack of credit given to Gretzky. He didn’t just play, he innovated. He would watch game after game and map out where the puck went, then he went to those areas. He had the vision set up shop behind the opponent’s net or know where to skate to after a face-off. He also redefined how teams killed penalties. Before Gretzky, coaches would put out defensive players to kill time. He would attack and turn the penalty kill into an offensive opportunity. Also, his move to the LA Kings gave hockey a national popularity that it never had before.
Old 06-07-2013, 10:31 AM
Brent Niederman
Bre.nt Nieder.m@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenv View Post
People have now hit more HRs than Ruth both in a season and career. And people were hitting HRs before Ruth, he didn’t really change that game all that much. However, there is no doubt that he was great and dominate.
Oh boy, I'm afraid that just opened up a whole new can of worms with that statement. Ruth's legacy wasn't just HR's btw...
Old 06-07-2013, 11:04 AM
Mike C@.v3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOF Auto Rookies View Post
Oh boy, I'm afraid that just opened up a whole new can of worms with that statement. Ruth's legacy wasn't just HR's btw...
Ruth's legacy was more than HR's, but he wouldn't be in this discussion if he hadn't hit the homeruns he did.
1938 Goudey Graded VG range 37/48
Old 06-07-2013, 11:48 AM
Brent Niederman
Bre.nt Nieder.m@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakhappy View Post
Ruth's legacy was more than HR's, but he wouldn't be in this discussion if he hadn't hit the homeruns he did.
True

Last edited by HOF Auto Rookies; 06-07-2013 at 11:48 AM.
Old 06-07-2013, 07:16 PM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

ruth dominated the sport in the same way during his playing days, BUT Gretzky numbers are way more dominant overall and that will last forever.
Successful transactions with: Drumback, Mart8081, Obcmac, Tonyo, markf31, gnaz01, rainier2004, EASE, Bobsbats, Craig M, TistaT202, Seiklis, Kenny Cole, T's please, Vic, marcdelpercio, poorlydrawncat, brianp-beme, mybuddyinc, Glchen, chernieto , old-baseball , Donscards, Centauri, AddieJoss, T2069bk,206fix, joe v, smokelessjoe, eggoman, botn, canjond

Looking for T205's or anything Babe Ruth...email or PM me if you have any to sell.
Old 06-08-2013, 03:25 PM
James Wymer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone91 View Post

For me NO one ever dominated a sport like Wayne did hockey....he finished with 2857 points and NO one else has ever made it to 2000 points...he is also the only one to have had three 200 point (or more) seasons!!

Post # 3
Adrian you are assuming that we care about hockey!
Always accepting quality consignments